8 years ago, all white males relatively fine and okay with minorities, didn't want to seem racist

> 8 years ago, all white males relatively fine and okay with minorities, didn't want to seem racist

> Now, immense hatred amongst all white males towards all minorities except asians and indians, incredible contempt, and a frenzy that's approaching bloodthirstiness in like 9% of people

wtf is this m8's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7y-_aIbNw
youtube.com/watch?v=OSF6kCZWIr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off white racist.

I hate you

>except indians

Poos in loos are one of the most hated minorities... well, anywhere, they even hate them in Singapore and Hong Kong for stinking up apartments with curry and raping people.

the overton window was pushed heavily to the left.
in 2008 Obama said that he didn't believe in gay marriage. Now that would be controversial thing to say. Something happend.

Minorities just couldn't let the racial tensions slowly drift away.

The starters of the race war are the non-whites.

You can blame your fellow SJW's/Liberals shitting on white people and calling them racist while calling for their deaths at every turn. Turns out hating someone unjustly and kicking them in the teeth will not make them fall into line but do everything they can to stand against you and your agenda... who da thunk it!?

don't make us nuke you again.

i love the lady asians.

>they even hate them in Singapore and Hong Kong for stinking up apartments with curry and raping people
Can confirm, 90% of rental advertisments have "NO INDIANS" on there.
Indian guys are also despised because they rape-stare all the women on public transport.

You can take the Indian out of the shitting street, but you can't take the shitting street out of the Indian

Hear, hear.

We realized how disgusting you subhumans truly are.

Because niggers chimped out over thugs being shot by cops, beaners waved Mexican flags while claiming they're Americans, and Muslims are killing everybody. And our outgoing president fomented racial tensions by siding with these criminal minorities every time. That is why the white man no longer tolerates blacks and browns. Asians are productive members of society and aren't violent apes so we have no reason to hate them

illegal immigration, obama, democrat rhetoric & black lives matter

blame progressive identity politics / SJW's. race wasn't an issue until they put it at the center of everything.

Obama's America.

>IF I HAD A SON-

Niggers acted up

I don't hate them all, theres some great black right wingers who are just like us. Theres shitty ass white people too it just seems the "Gangster culture" and anti white shit got out of hand and we need to swing further to the right to counter them swinging super far left. Its like a pendulum, can never just be in the middle.

They must be re-educated. Dont fuck with the whites.

The niggers and various minorities got real uppity during the Obama admin.

>8 years ago, white people made an effort of not being racist, because they don't wanted to be viewed as one

>Now, no reason left to hide it because they will call you one no matter what you'll do

That's how you radicalize people.

This. And sadly progressives aren't slowing down so there will probably be a race war at some point. I will not take any sides I will just watch and laugh because I saw it coming and tried to warn them but they wouldn't listen.

You're a nigger. You losers new to get a life. Pigs arent support to kill people for no reason, thug or not. Statist bitch. Be a can wave whatever flag they want. A couple muslims killed some people because you're bombing them. Just stop being a nigger.

English isn't your first language, is it?

>Asians
>minorities

the niggers, spics, and chinks started getting uppity

>Get told white men have to pay for everyone and never complain or they go to jail
>Get told KILL WHITE MEN everyday
>Get told White people are going extinct and it's a good thing
>See illegal immigrant hordes commiting crimes, leeching and getting praised

Gee, I wonder why

Obama supported blacklivesmatter a group that riots and destroys and terrorizes people on the streets. This fucked up racial relations in America by a lot.

Destroys property and businesses.

This made basically those owners and people affected by such riots to be mad at blacks

>be a white person
>vote in favor of affirmative action
are those people suicidal?

>libertarians

>not taking any sides

top kuk

>not being an alt-right death squad with fellow Sup Forumsacks and /k/ommanders riding with /o/fags

leftists pushed to far m8
immense bloodlust is in all European male genes, they just unlocked it

sorry you have to be on the wrong end of it this time

Most of the racism is false flag by the media

literally like .1% of white america is racist. The media wants this to be 100% to push their agenda

Personally I love the fact that conservatives are chimping out, globalists like myself are just going to profit more from the inevitable rioting in response.

>years ago, all white males relatively fine and okay with minorities, didn't want to seem racist
You maybe, cuck.

Whoa whoa whoa, hold up there bud. I hate Indians too. Dey terk muh job

>new to get a life
>be a can wave whatever flag
>you're the nigger

Well I guess you are right OP. 8 years ago I was pretty blue pilled and supported affirmative action and thought police were racist and I honestly can't remember why exactly I reasoned my support of affirmative action. Now I think there honestly is a whitewash against all the race-mixing propaganda and anti-white messages we see in the MSM.

Eh maybe I will but once the race war ends I will probably just retire in the woods.

>hatred towards minorities

I honestly want niggers to go back to/stay in Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7y-_aIbNw

Fuck asians and indians, fuck 'em all

b-but Sup Forums told me the majority of white people hated minorities and wanted a white nationalist country D=

Is pictured a nigger jew crossbreed?

>wtf is this m8's?

It happens when you go from majority to minority in under 60 years, and then everyone wants to blame you for not "taking it in the ass".

Funny t-shirt. Because if God was a black woman, why the fuck would she basically make blacks the worst race on the planet and out of those blacks, the women are at the bottom of the shit pile.

fucking kek

(You)

Stop feeding africa, the webm.

Keked

>implying you'd have a choice

kill yourself my man

>globalism happens
>actually, one of the pinnacles of globalism, the internet and free exchange of communication happens
>it is allowed to happen because the jews have a theory that it will make everyone lovey dovey happy and love eachother
>What actually happens is that several races start to compare eachother to other races
>they start to see huge discrepancies in ability and performance
>the most capable races start to realize that the lesser races, like the mudslimes, niggers, kikes and a bunch of others should be removed
>those capable races are races that can somehow keep a stable society
>they happen to be japanese (who also have a lot of original manufacturing going on, like sony and car manifacture, robots), poo in loo's have enough IQ points to code, and also to go a little bit inna space and generally do not suck as much.
>taiwanese, and a bunch of other asians also perform nicely
>slavs also are not completely terrible
>all of these "normal" races start to realize that turks, mudslimes are nearly braindead
>that niggers are completely pointless, even asian singers start to go on anti nigger tirades.
>the global, happy multiculturalism doesnt happen, instead what happens is super racial realism, somekind of super nazi's where the strongest and best races manage to organize even more efficiently with eachother

the vision of each nation for each race by hitler may come true, except for the niggers, mudslimes and kikes, kek.

This. Leave them alone and keep them out. Follow the prime directive.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSF6kCZWIr8

Because (very ironically for all the minorities that claim they're "oppressed") we've been oppressed for the last few years for being white males and told we need to apologize and give our girlfriends to a black man just because white people 500 years ago traded slaves.

That's why.

We've been oppressed and now we're lashing out.

When that happens globalists like you will be put up against a wall and shot for being responsible for this. It's such a shame but this kind of stuff happens when a group of people cause problems for the majority of society.

>race war

All whites have to do is stop giving them foodstamps, free housing, free utilities. Blacks are treated like children. They will starve and if they're in Canada, they will freeze, if other ethnic groups stop taking care of them.

Kek spoke through you. Stop feeding the Negro beasts.

why are you here if its a board full of "white racists"

8 years ago, i wanted to be left alone, and get along with everybody.

I still want to be left alone, and get along with everybody, but certain people refuse to leave me alone or get along with me.

Because we were kind of okay with a small number of them living in our countries and keeping themselves to themselves and letting us go about our business as usual. We were able to peacefully coexist for a while.

But then the liberals got rabid and started forcing 'diversity' down our throats, won't let us live in peace, the minorities have exploded in number and now just fuck tolerance or coexistence. There's no peace for us any more so there's going to be no peace for anyone until they get in line and accept us as a ruling majority again and remove the most rabid liberals and every trace of them.

They wouldn't let sleeping dogs lie, so now we're re-discovering our attack dog instincts again and they're all going to suffer for it.

8 years of some retarded chimp telling us we're racist and everything in the world is our fault

>ayo amurica FUCK stand yo grawnd laws, dat spic mite as well be wite and he killed a homie dat looked like ma son
>michael brown dindu nuffin, you shudnt be killed fo robbin da conveenins sto' and den tryna kill a fkn pig, he cudda been my son bix nood

>Pigs

No, you are the nigger.

Just wanted to be left alone, but no. We have to conform to the whims of anyone that isn't a white cis male. So fuck that.

The more minorities there are, the more they will be hated

>No raisin
A literal dindu everyone

This. A properly functioning society is the most effective means of winning this struggle.

You have to go back Paco

But they're too nig to fail!

They tried to flim flam the zim zam. It was a bad move.

Seriously though trying to railroad an innocent man into prison because he had the audacity to defend himself when a juvie monkey tried to bash his head in was a bridge too far.

>Blacks are treated like children

All minorities are, by libs. I can cite the video of the nigger walking on the street chimping out and getting arrested while a female liberal is in the background going "he's just scaaaaaared!" like he was a dog or something. Or the Dutch female journalist getting groped on camera in Iran and just laughing it off like it was a couple of monkeys molesting her and they didn't know any better.

Libs are actually some of the most racist people on earth. They don't believe minorities have free will, so they treat them like babies.

it's worth noting that several of the states that swung the election for Trump, most notably North Carolina and Wisconsin, were the sites of vicious black lives matter riots this year. Texas, which was mooted as possibly going blue this year, was the site of a major police shooting by Black Lives Matter activists.

Black Lives Matter may have won the election for Trump.

Let me tell you about another general aspect of what is going on user. Something you may not have imagined yet.

Now for a moment, think that you are successful. What would successful people do? They would ignore the ones who are not and try to find friends amongst those who are also successful.

You see that this is the trigger for all of this. These minorties, nu males and other genetic failures were not met with hostility, they gained access to society, they were imported and even provided for. But when they came here they did not receive social value, they were scoffed at. Not even at a higher level, but basically just naturally treated as lower people, not persecuted, but just as a reaction to their failure.

These successful people did not go after them, they left them in piece, allowed them to have their own lower jobs and perhaps that is what set the lower ones all so off.

These sjw's and lower races are like high school nerds, unpopular, saw that chad got the girl, the cool stuff, was fun and popular, and they were not.

The healthiest of the whitemen/women did not even do war against these savages, they scoffed at the lower races within their reach with the lowest amount of energy required. A total, and humiliating defeat of the soul, of the idea that these other races have value. The white man gave them similar methods for advancements. Gave them money, gave them basically everything that they had. And they still didnt manage to elevate themselves.

So the white man is basically like a parading horse. A healthy, strong horse. On the same field, with the same grass. And he is prancing so high and mighty that it would require a similar effort to even reach him.

The natural goodness of the white race, was met with the unnatural, the artificial shittiness, constructed by the lower races.

>racism = white privilege
>have european genetics
>racist no matter what i do
>oh yeah

Whiteys got woke to your anti-white bullshit

Payback for running their fucking mouths and abusing privilege when we good-will voted Muslim nigger into the whitehouse.

t. Former liberal

A lot of them don't live among minorities and just do what makes them look morally superior
This all applies to a lot of leftist policy
But what's happening now is there's so many blacks and hispanics confined to certain regions that even if 100% of whites voted against them they couldn't win an election or referendum

It's really funny how Asians hate affirmative action because it discriminates against them too

You clearly know nothing.

wait until you go full Brazil, by demographics and pop growth I say you still have 10-15 good years.

These people are not my 'fellows.' Why to so many people assume that non-whites are by default cool with sjw gaylords?

Passive aggressive racists started getting vocal and took "fuck whitey" a bit too far and climbing

It's also that we've evolved slightly. We're moving past random fits of impotent rage or lone wolf attacks.

SJWs wouldn't let us live in peace so now we're getting smart and taking our anger out on the ballot box to ruin their world in retaliation. Vote their favourite politicians out of power and stop new ones reaching office, smash their echo chambers and safe spaces, vote to marginalise and ruin the causes they care about like LGBTQAFIDOSKJFE rights and environmentalism.

Rather than go on lone wolf shootings or impotent trolling, we're going on a voting spree now as a whole demographic and it terrifies them because they can't stop it. They've woken up a sleeping giant and it's their own fault for doing so, now they're going to have to sit back and impotently witness it destroying everything they care about.

Wow good comeback.
You are not only stupid but also lazy.

>wtf is this
Some bullshit you just made up. Cool thread.

>giant healthy strong horse
which is the white race, and its most healthiest of members
vs
>wooden, shittily constructed horse, barely held together with ductape with a large letters painted on it "DIVERSYRTY"

and then there are even shittier horses behind it, basically made out of scrap wood, not even sawed well which has the word "WE WUZ KEENGS AND SHIT"

It became FUCKIGN WHYTE MALE THIS and FUCKING CIS MEN that. If you play identity politics all the fucking time, so will the people you're targeting with it.

Because over the past 8 years, minorities have been overtly hostile to white males and telling them they are all bigoted pieces of shit for not showing unconditional compassion and concern to complete strangers who don't give a single fuck about them and are influencing policy to try to get them to fail. These special interest groups that fight for minorities are not for equality, they're against white maleness. Even white males that are "allies" to these groups get shit on, silenced for male/whitesplaining, accused of "white guilt, etc.

The same groups that demand respect from white males are also shutting them out. So fuck you, we don't give a fuck about your rights or concerns and you won't convince anyone by accusing them of the following:
> white privilege
> male privilege
> cis privilege
> homophobia
> transphobia
> misogyny
> Islamophobia
> implicit racial bias (i.e. thought crimes)
> shitty music about how evil the white man is
> Black Lives Matter
> muh patriarchy
> Gamergate

Asians and Indians are immune because they largely don't fall victim to the retarded SJW circle jerk. The ones that do fall into the "brown" meme. It's all just retarded cultural Marxism meant to divide people and subvert power.

> for 30 years the government has been importing and promoting various subcultures and races hostile to white straight males

> for 30 years all of media has been enabling this hostility

> beginning 8 years ago the process has been ramped up to a ridiculous pace

> OH NOES WHY ARE WHITES SO MEAN TODAY?!?!

I dont know what you are talking about but I fucking hate Asians. When Rhino's and Elephants are gone in 20 years the responsibility will solely lay in Asian hands. Dont even get me started on all of our sharks being killed so they can eat a soup that taste like shit to prove how rich they are.

Fuck those cunts

to add to that: its also a major reason for inaction amongst the whites, against the scourge and problems with the low genetic quality humans.

The gallant stride is so powerful, that the white man doesnt even bother to do anything else. Perhaps unconsciously he is so entrenched in this feeling of the gallant stride, that he somewhat turns a blind eye to the misdoings of the lower races.

the lower races perhaps think like this

>well if I do something naughty, the white race should notice me
and thus they bomb and rape and steal

and the white race says

>lol we dont care, prison for you if we catch you, but we know that you are shitty, but we are so gallant and so powerful that we can easily remove if we wanted to
>but you arent even worth our effort or our breath.

and this gallant stride is a huge reason why we are now in this mess. As some of us are not gallant, as some of us dont have good paying jobs and families, we were on the lower edge, bumping against these lower races daily. Thus we reacted, and wondered "why doesnt the police force or army do anything?"

The white man is depraved of his homelands and there hasn't been a major conflict since 1940.
tl;dr We need to spill blood.

You've been brainwashed by corporate media.

Trump was elected because of his policies on trade and immigration.

It's about economics, not race.

You can thank leftists for going from "treat everyone equally" to "annihilate the white man".

Gee, it's almost as if when you start to paint Muslims and Blacks as victims and tell whites they're responsible for all the evils in the world - despite the fact that they built the western world that the people are flocking to in their thousands - the whites start to get fucking sick of it. They even start to elect policies and leaders that close the borders and put them and their children first! Isn't that quacking crazy?

Stupid? No.
Lazy? Admittedly.
Apathetic? Definately.

This is so true. The voters who turned it for him are the 40-60yr white men, who lost their jobs when the NE industry got moved to Asia because it was cheaper.

Also the whole dems strategy of "we hate tha majority" didnt really help.

Looks Irish to me.

>basically the averages of the white race, a bunch of bored nerds with twitter access
>managed to undo the subversion of massive amounts of funds and effort by the kikes, that took many years to build up
>and the even lower whites like the sjw
>in like 5 years.
>whites who poop in bottles for mmo's
>who perhaps were fat and into mlp, were/are degenerate furries and other stupid internet subgroups
>the best serious efforts of kikes who studies information warfare meticulously
>the whites basically drew a cartoon frog and told people to vote for trump
>and they did, even the lower races, and hillary didnt manage to persuade even them, she had to lie and cheat with the soros machines to obfuscate that fact

kek

It's literally Sup Forums. It started with the White Genocide crap a couple of years ago then it spread everywhere else

Don't forget us NEETs for Trump.