What is life like in bad europe?

What is life like in bad europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>its bad here

Pretty white

Can't complain, government spying and rapefugees sucks. Also we have no culture.

He was obviously talking about west europe, slobodan

poor compared to the West but safe, pretty comfy

>tfw the colours will reverse in the future

Feels roman man

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE

see for yourself

we wuz hussars n sheet

Terrible, please stay away from us.

No faggots
Muslims are attacked and persecuted
Everybody hates them
Only commie lovers you'll find are old people and Western spies, everyone else hates them, specially youth
People who work hard for shit pay and don't have welfare but still manage to survive
Everyone owns a gun
Beautiful girls who will suck your dick for that passport and visa and stay loyal at the same time
Shit cars
Catholics are based unlike faggot Italians/French
Everyone hates Blacks/Gypsies
Bunch of Neo-Nazism and White supremacy/Nationalism

>tfw by the time we get old western europe will be somalia 2.0 and eastern europe will be the new center of civilization

WE WUZ

Bad Europe is still far uncucked compared to ((("good"))) Europe.

Awful.
Please dont come here ever.

>in the future

It has already happened.

This map is accurate as fuck

Are you fucking retard dude?? Romania is a LATIN country, never was slavon one, you either are stupid as fuck or you either want to instigate us.

Spbp

Keep your castizo race away from us, we are poor.

>murrican education

>Turkey
>Azerbaijan
>Albania
>Kosovo
>Europe

Nobody said anything about slavs you fucking gypo

really bad burger
but i'd rather have bad life in ex-comunist countries enjoy cheap booze, and not having to worry about walking down the street getting raped by ahmed ,mohamad and tyrone while getting pissed on by Jose the drug cartel goy.

Pretty scary desu, there is no opposition to the globalist forces, what's keeping them at bay is the enormous stability provided by our old.school gommies who keep the leftists controlled (aka actually being leftists and fighting capitalists and the government instead of white people). One they die all the blacks from the south will be given a platform to increasingly nig, muslims will start demanding apologies for our ass-kicking and we'll be France 2.0, irrelevant edition. Hope I'm wrong, God save us.

>Brit
>no culture
Pick one, cuck.

pretty shitty, or w/e you want to hear, just leave us alone pls

Your also stupid as fuck, your "gypos" comes from India.

Dacians was here before Roman Empire, stupid duck.

this, stay on your side of Europe, we will even send you some repfugees if we see some, don't worry, just don't come, we are full

Czech. Felt for Russia is based meme. Decided to take a trip to Moscow and Petersburg. It's not based, white or for human existence at all. It's enriched beyond belief, too expensive, women are mediocre at best and weird looking, outside of city centre it looks like a scene from horror movie. Don't even waste your time on it - just order some postcards.

STFU faggot, its great
but you're right in 1 thing
to others :
don't come, you'll ruin the fun

Man... don't being so underaged

Your country kicks ass.

Czech Republic is reaaaally stretching it but Slovenia? Seriously?

I am a bit drunk, but when I see all stupid kids posting here bullshit, turns me on.

Ahmed, Czech Republic and Slovenia look better than your shithole. We also have CC gun carry

I do not like it here but its home.

Racewar when?

I guess bad Europe is green for Islam?

Also apparently share IP addresses with the Russians.

Why is Turkey included in Europe on that map?

Why is Britain included in Europe on that map?

safe and comfy, a bit poor, but at least you can legally drink and smoke on the streets.

Same as America, but with better food, less purchase power, thinner women and more old buildings.

If you talk about the west, it sucks, shitskins everywhere, leftists everywhere

If you talk about the east, i only went to Poland and that was fucking great (and white) i even went to their patriotic march (100k poles marching and insulting islam) people were cool and that was cool, pretty much all i know ^from experience about the east

There is no bad Europe, theirs just the little bit more selfish one part and the less selfish one.

Europe is great, nothing bad.

basically this, and less murder, but less self-defense

less faggots more rage as far as i can tell

please reboot Byzantium lads

>left
wealthy but degenerate culture

>right
poor but good culture

ooo
verry badd
no money no money
very poorly
please dont come iam poor and ashame
we need eu money

>>Muslims are attacked and persecuted
>Bosnia
>Albania
>Kosovo
>Turkey
wew lad

>implying picture of some church describes polan right

yea I'm pretty triggered that some fuck decided put this image in there, especially that you can only find this kind of churches in southeast poland.

>There is a good Europe

we have plenty of culture you fucking immigrant retard, fuck off back to the desert where you belong.

To OP I would say life is comfortable for the most part but maintaining this comfort removes a significant freedom from my life, i must continue the grind to enjoy the luxuries im accustomed to and i cant help but feel said luxuries are merely the veil that hides the fact that i am a slave.

kek, polska i visited your land this past summer. At my babcia's in Gmina Aleksandrow near Bilgoraj, I went off to Krakow, Lancut, Sandomierz, Lublin, Zamosc, got the Lesser Poland experience and loved it. would recommend, everyone was white (except for this 1 black church assistant and like 2 asians in Bilgoraj).

>slovenia
>czech republic
>good

I like how I can question if gypsies are human even with my most liberal friends. You americans are fucking blessed to have niggers instead of gypsies. At least from time to time there's a black person who has actually accomplished something. SLEEPY DOCTOR

fuck off, we're full

You can almost do anything.
Unfortunately gypoes can equally do anything with you. They don't blow themselves up on the subway though. So with the threat of rape and suicide squads in Britan, France, Germanistan and Swedistan I rather stay in my mongol yurt thank you very much.

Also come to think of it, with the overregulation of labour and the over-priced nature of utilities and permits Western Europe seems less and less attractive.

we're richer than bad europe so the quality of life is better, but we have our own white mans burden type problems that can make life unbearable in completely different ways

pretty shit
everyone wants to leave
no perspectives

i drove from pl to budapest, and saw so many fucking gypsies in Slovakia, wtf m8s? And the outskirts of Budapest had hella gypsies. Your highways are also pretty elite, with rest stops every so often. Also, Budapest is up there with Prague in terms of beauty, loved it.

He's obviously talking about the green colored areas, Bogdan.