Post Thanksgiving reminder that the slaves have surpassed the slavemaster not only in entertainment and socio-political...

Post Thanksgiving reminder that the slaves have surpassed the slavemaster not only in entertainment and socio-political gains, but in simple home cooking as well.

#ThanksgivingWithBlackFamilies

>le spice = good cooking meme
>macaroni and cheese on thanksgiving

>muh lowerys
high sodium seasoning packets do not make you a good chef. whites and asians cook with real spices. this meme is retarded.

People should just take over that hashtag by posting pictures of their fathers.

Must be nice to have EBT

XD OWNED

Black people put seasonings on their turkeys?

And fucking CHEESE on their maccaroni???

WOOOOAAAHH

Outrageous.

>using less spice means you have no taste buds
Are niggers even human?

Black people can't cook for shit they buy it frozen and throw it in the microwave. How many masterchefs are black?

Whites not seasoning their chicken is pretty funny, but a lot of arrogant niggers take it too far & say stupid shit like Whites can't cook & Black slaves taught Whites how to cook, a lot of them claim Cajun food too, when that was entirely French immigrants deported from Leafland

>put BBQ sauce on everything
>"ah's a chef an sheeit!"

I guess we can forget this white privilege meme, then.

I really don't get this meme, I grew up in the US and was in fucking Los Angeles. No nigger I ever knew could cook better than whites or latinos or asians. They fucking sucked.

Why do they try so hard to perpetuate this?

Gee niggers sure are better than me. I sure wish I was born as a nigger so I could enjoy their fine delicacies and ebt.

Southern Blacks are the ones that can thrown down in the kitchen, but a lot of that was learned from French, Scottish etc immigrants which they will never admit

Black people shitpost in real life.

>BBQ sauce

This cracka don know shiet bout trill niggas,

WE

WUZ

>#ThanksgivingWithBlackFamilies
>no fathers in pictures

COOKS

>pasta for thanksgiving

That's pretty sad.

Nig bantz is really weak

N SEASONING

This one boy

>spamming this shit has had absolutely no effect on Sup Forums or the world in general
>still spam this shit anyway
>Meanwhile, Sup Forums memed Trump into office
LOL

Blacks have families?

You realize this will just normalize anti-black racism? Just let it start as friendly twitter-banter like this and ramp it up to race war.

>white people food has no taste
Is this supposed to be offensive?
Reminds me of when black people try to insult white people by calling them "crackas" or "honkies".

>Literally just macaroni