Circumcision

>inb4 insecure mods delete the thread again

Why does Sup Forums not talk about this more?

Having a chunk of your genitals snipped off when you're a baby seems like a huge issue for disscussion to me.

One would assume it was a 3rd world ritualistc practice or something if you had never heard of it, but no, it's actually a widespread practice in the so called land of the free, the USA. Far lower rates on the West coast i might add.

Just look at woman C here compared to all the others
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a32417/sex-talk-realness-circumcision/

>inb4 not clicking that shit

They all seem conditioned to think circumcision is completely normal. Woman C seems the only sane and rational person amongst them. This is truly mind boggling to me, is the propaganda pushed that hard for it in US?

Anyway, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

manhood.mb.ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why does Sup Forums not talk about this more?

we have multiple threads about it every fucking day

For good reason, my pale friend. Infant circumcision is a serious crime perpetuated by our closest ally. It needs to stop.

Also checked.

Full of shitposting and in denial cutfags.

A while back people actually talked about it. There was even a burger who dumped a load of info but i've lost it all

>Anyway, thoughts?
Not politics.

>Politically Incorrect

Add something of worth or fuck off leaf cunt

>while I have had circumcised men be able to get me off from vaginal intercourse alone, it's only been after plenty of getting to know each other sexually. The uncircumcised men have been the only ones who I orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone easily, even during casual encounters. The gliding sensation from the foreskin just does it for me.

sorry all you want to do is talk about cocks you fucking faggot.

>DUDE why are you asking if i've ever jacked off, are you gay or somethin jesus?!!!?

you're weak and pathetic

your thread is shit.

I think its nice to have threads like this to discuss seriously, its how Sup Forums needs to be sometimes

There used to be but now we've been flooded with underage reddit tier mongoloids and shills i don't see them as much

You're*

I was cut at 21 for no reason. There was nothing wrong with me. I figured this is murka junior so why not. I also really enjoy and love men. Ever since I have been getting lots of diamond modes at night because fapping just isn't as good anymore. I'm sure sex is just as good because we have more options than heteros. But I dreamed I had my foreskin lately and I woke up and obviously there are needs unmet and it isn't there anymore. I still have a foreskin fetish like you wouldn't believe. Don't do it. And stay awesome boys. Women did this to us

Am Circumcised. Most of my friends are too (not Jews btw). From my experience the only men who care about circumcision are those who have not been circumcised or in rare cases those who have had a botched circumcision. Either way there is no conspiracy behind the practice, its a choice many parents make for their sons because it is honestly easier to maintain a hygienic penis without foreskin. As for women, most say they prefer circumcised or that they don't care as long as its clean.

Child genital mutilators should face custodial sentences. Subcultures that promote it are morally inferior.

hhmm.. these replies..

What is it they say about leafs again...

Don't worry about my dick, worry about your own dick.

manhood.mb.ca
>tfw clean cut dick
>tfw sensitive smooth glans
My glans dekeratinized in 1 month. I have the best of both worlds. Women love my dick. And it is super sensitive

So yeah, I know this thread is pretty much inevitably going to go into a discussion about how male circumcision is in no way comparable to female circumcision, or how the removal of the clitoral glans is analogous to the removal of the entire penal glans, so I'd like to just go ahead and make a point.

If you make that argument you are comparing structures that are by textbook definition *homologous* as though they were *analogous*, which is ignorant. And trying to figure out the precise "dong to snatch" conversion ratio is an utter waste of time.

When you get down to brass tacks, the male foreskins eventually reaches a length of an inch or more, and has about 20000 nerve ending. The clitoral glans is measured in millimeters and has between five and eight thousand nerve endings, depending on whose numbers you use.

If you contend that the surgical removal of an inch of sexual tissue with twenty-thousand nerve endings is a 'harmless cosmetic procedure' and the removal of 6mm of sexual tissue with five thousand nerve endings is a human rights violation, you might really need to sit down and rethink the logic that led you to that conclusion. Just try to figure out if it's really logic, or just biased cultural norms or an over-protectiveness towards those wonderful amazing females.

But i do worry about you as i have nothing to worry about.

>uncut 7inch hard, thick and a very high sex drive

meanwhile you are pic related. That thing may actually be dead between your legs..

I don't agree but this is good to hear.

Also American women probably think cut is natural which is why they seem strangely freaked out by uncut

If you can consent to sex, you can consent to being circumcised.
Non-consensual people shouldn't be subjected to ritualistic mutilation.

Mandatory.

>clean cut dick

Saved.

How common is the practice now compared to say 10 or 20 years ago?

Ameribros you need to do something about this once and for all. This evil is right in front of your faces yet most of the population seem to be oblivious to it or even worse encourage and accept it!

I'm 90% sure my parents would have had me cut if i was born on the other side on the Atlantic. It's simply ignorance, that simple.
I can only hope future mothers and fathers have some common sense over this now with the internet being widespread.

Bump

well, unlike most Americans, I havent had my barmitzwa yet.

Also, I can always snip my foreskin off later if I feel like it. What about you cut faggots?
Did you ever consider that maybe the reason you're so enthusiastic about being circumsized is because you do not have the choice anymore and need to comfort yourself?

fucking jews with buyers regret, I tell ya

>How common is the practice now compared to say 10 or 20 years ago?

No stats exist for the recent years. I would love to see whether male genital mutilation has gone up or down in murrica or other places.

what does it matter if I'm not gonna use it anyway

Why would that be?