Is the average German happy that their country is going to become a bunch of subhuman half-monkeys and that their...

Is the average German happy that their country is going to become a bunch of subhuman half-monkeys and that their leaders are happy about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HieW1Jn7cvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

I don't know if the average Sup Forumstard is really reprasentative, but i'm fucking mad as hell

but why?

Absolutely filthy

Because they find race-mixed individuals like in your pic likable and beautiful.

You now that shit is just a meme, right? Even in a de facto multiracial society like the US, interracial relations are actually a tiny fraction of that.

No matter how hard the media is pushing it, humanity is simply not slowly becoming one, mixed-brownish race.

but gorilla nose isn't beautiful by any human standard, are German's brain damaged?

Maybe they are. Depends on the perspective probably. Here is one of Germany's most famous youtubers. Half-Polish half-Pakistani. She looks a bit like the one in your pic and sure is a role-model for a lot of German young women.

youtube.com/watch?v=HieW1Jn7cvg

That's where they get their ideas I would think.

I can't wait for Germany and the EU to go through the racial tensions the US has to deal with. Even better when it's 3rd world backwash citizens of failed stab states with no education or civility

I don't think we'll be getting there because our blacks arent whipped into a frenzy for political gain and colonial guilt is much, much weaker and less exploitable than slavery guilt.

Disgusting

Germany isn't that far away from it, as a matter of fact there are major disturbances from time to time in the big cities but german media just blatantly ignores it

The techniques developed by Edward Bernays 100 years ago are still just as powerful today.

Is it true that the majority of people under age 5 in Germany are non German?

She doesn't look like the woman in the OP at all..

And Sup Forums still says racemixing is bad. The future is going to be great.

was this in germany?

that is an awful question because I can say with 100% certainty that you, OP, could care less about how the Germans feel and are fishing for replies that the country has, in fact, become subhuman monkey filth, by way of implying that in your question. Long story short you asked a loaded question which is a logical fallacy, congratulations.

>Is the average German happy that their country is going to become a bunch of subhuman half-monkeys and that their leaders are happy about it?
Yes.

But I'm not a race traitor myself. I'm disgusted.

If you want white countries to stop racemixing maybe try not to be that internet racist the jews will use to justify the very racemixing you try to oppose.

Most whites and all the other ethnicities do not mix between eachother, these predictions are made by the same people living in a bubble who thought Trump was gonna lose

Ok. People differ in their opinions regarding face resemblances. But that wasn't really my point anyway.

Its really amazing how much the media can influence a population, just by Setting social expectations and promoting certain role models.

sure, I hate it though. I don't buy into all this "bunt" crap. I want a germanic ethnostate. With very low amount of non whites entering the country.

Just think of how beautiful she would have been if she was white.

Half of the population has an IQ below 100 by definition m8, not to mention that half are women. Society literally needs a ruling class, and this is what is happening when the ruling class is Jewish.

What is the difference between a shopping cart and a German?

Germans are great people but culturally they atr very conformist and whatever opinions they are expected to hold are the ones they have.

she's decent but no where near a comparable white woman

she looks cute af. whats the problem?

Whats really needed is for governments to draw the line between free speech and weaponized media

Just tell me you're going to accept Slavs who actively assimilate to be Germanic and we can be bros forever.

yeah maker her a little lighter and she would look like a Slav

Personally I am pissed. Slowly a lot of people realize whats comming down the road and start taking a anti muslim point of view.
I am very outspoken against muslims since the beginning and I am getting less and less of a fight back if I talk with normies about them.

if you assimilate yes, if not then get out.

Turks have to go first tho.

Looks northern mexican to me desu senpai

Good.

how is this Sup Forums related?

I'm not falling for it

>THCQ

Could you please stop posting these stupid shops?

No, race-mixed humanity doesn't have blue eyes, chink eyes, blond hair on niggers and such as if we were lego.
inb4 someone posts unicorns like those blondish niggers from a micro island and lucky abominations with light eyes.

tfw afro-german gf
yes.

i'm glad that my kids will look nothing like me

it's a shame to be white any way.

Reary maeks me thinku

This is pretty true, race-mixed people will most commonly have:
>brown eyes
>brown skin
>brown/black hair
>thicker lips
>wider nose

>see flag
why am I not surprised

Merkel really broke you guys.

Turkish nationalist movements and protest in Germany outnumber the german ones 10-1.

If anything the native germans will have to go or face genocide.

>Deutschland wird Deutschland bleiben
t. Merkel

So glad, i don't have kids. If they had to learn turkish in school, i would burn that fucking thing down. When no one is inside, of course.

Well, most fugees i met where okay people. Sure, there are some guys (and probably alot more than i got to know) who are literally wasted skin, but they make up the minority. I just don't get why we let so many africans in who clearly "fled" to live off my state instead of helping syrians who atleast have reason to come to germany...
This guy gets it. Stop being afraid of something that just isn't going to happen anytime soon.
Why do you say something like that? Many people are actually okay, they just look funky.
Oh look, a infographic which shows what i want to point out without taking anything into consideration. Typical racial slur without any consens. Go hang yourself burgershit.
>"Hey look at this crime, it projects every single black person ever."
I can understand that you would fancy a german state for german people. But you seem to forget that "being german" and "being ethnological german" are two different things. If we would structure our whole country after who is and who is not german we would isolate ourselfs for good, which would in the long run fuck our state so much you couldn't imagine Jörg-Martin.

what actually happens: shitskins get one subject they don't suck at, nobody else bothers learning shitskin sounds.

fuck the IQ points, right?

You will all be beautiful people who will never ever develop a space race. Meh...im cool with you germans having to stay on earth.

I am absolutely disgusted by all this.
Heil dem Kaiser.
Prussia has to come back into our minds hearts and land.