Reminder that if you are fat or if you are scrawny, you are degenerate

Reminder that if you are fat or if you are scrawny, you are degenerate.

True redpilled people lift 3 times a week, and make sure to eat enough to have a healthy amount of muscle mass.

This probably disqualifies 75% of Sup Forums.

Skeletons and fatasses, get to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

kingofthegym.com/rippetoes-starting-strength-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People who have real jobs don't need to exercise, they get it from working

lol. Most people don't work manual labor jobs.

If your job gives you enough resistance training to be strong and healthy, than good, but most need to lift.

What is your height and weight?

>I peek up hehvy ding den poot it down
>me so red pill ung

Lift three times a work and work manual labour 12 hours a day. Still a skeleton. Kill me now

>I lift at my gym so I have an excuse to look at men, teehee, I'm so redpilled

Make it at least 3 times then you're right. 4 and 5 day a week lifting schedules are pretty red pilled.

>t. tyrone fucks my wife

>le meathead stereotype

Everyone should lift weights. Including your mom, your grandma, your aunts, your uncles etc.

It improves bone density (which leads to longevity and strength in your bones), decreases rates or cancer and diabetes, improves hearth health, improves posture. It also improves quality of life. You will feel lighter and more mobile, and will be to stand and work much longer.

So are you a fatass or a skeleton? I am guessing a fatass.

i would recommend going to the gym at least 2 times a week

you will feel better carrying around some muscle

try to eat a lot more

if you start getting fat youve gone too far

> look guyz I got a new hobby

Fucking kids.

I lift in my garage because I can afford a power rack, Olympic weights, and dumbbells. Checkmate, cuck.

Lazy fatass detected. Point at him and laugh!

Exercising for vanity is degenerate. Physical strength should come naturally as a result of labor.

>people who aren't Neanderthals like me must be obese or weaklings
I'm what's called "normal" or "average". I'm normal height, normal weight, normal strength.

You don't eat enough. You burn a lot of calories doing 12 hour manual labor days.

You need to count your calories and make a real effort to eat more. Because the only reason you're skinny is because you don't eat enough.

Generally, 3 times a week is best for recovery. You don't want to do so much work that you can't recovery before your next work. 3 days a week is especially good for busy people with jobs, social lives, and a family.

>obese2beast
>true redpilled

never talk to him or his wife's daughter thanks.

>new hobby

i have been lifting 2 years. I actually used to be a fatass, but I lost 80lbs.

I know first hand how getting into shape can massively improve your life.

People who care about other's opinions on their physical appearance are beta numfale fags.

>21st century
>unironically thinks that there is enough manual labor to do for everyone
I hope you are not really this stupid and this is just your first attempt at "le trolling".

>5'9"
>191 lbs
>25% body fat
>can barely bench his body weight
Kek, this is the norm. It's not "normal" it's fucking pathetic.

lol. Most people don't do physical labor.

There is nothing vain about lifting weights and exercising. It improves your health and longevity, as well as mental health.

You are most likely some fatass who is bitter because they can't manage to get in the gym 3 times a week for 30 minutes.

Nice strawman.

The average american is now overweight, so are you saying you are fat?

The average america has way lower standards compared to medical definitions of being over or under weight.

What is your height and weight?

Fucking exactly. I will never understand guys who lift so much they can't do any actual physical activity since they're always recovering.

>I am n-normal!
You are a lazy weakling who won`t improve him(her?)self. A typical example of a blue-pilled normie. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Keep a constant supply of eggs, chicken, oats, milk, and whey in your kitchen.

Never let anything go past it's best before date.

Don't get in the habit of freezing food, that'll only serve as an excuse not to eat it. Only keep vegetables in the freezer.

mfw doing a clean bulk with my favorite foods and making some gains

also why is greek yogurt so amazing? it's like eating a stick of cream cheese and it's loaded with protein!

lol yet this website judges people all day on their skin color (something you cant change ).

Yet people choosing to destroy their body and looks by being disgustingly fat, that is okay. But you better not be born black.

Work on your hight.

>Neanderthal
That's kind of a compliment on this board desu

the guy on the right looks crazy gay

those people are stupid . Stop implying they are the majority and that lifting means you are stupid.

You can actually quite easily balance recovery with your life by doing the right amount of volume.

Really, you should be exercising.

I don't care if you're fat or black,

just go do it somewhere else.

> 2 years

Jeez man You're still in the honey-moon phase where you're deriving satisfaction from feeling better than people. It's really predictable, you see it for programmers, runners, investing and pretty much anything that has a low bar of entry but is perceived to be hard.

When you get older you stop giving a shit. I used to gym a lot but now I just enjoy cycling along the coast and hiking rather than micromanaging diet to maximise muscle gain.

that is not me. I am already 6'2, the perfect height :)

>Wasting your good years by yourself in the gym
>wearing out your joints
good goy

>Most people don't work manual labor jobs.
Whose fault is that? It's your fault if you fell for the STEM meme and sit in front of a fucking computer all day at "work"

No clue where you guys are getting these numbers from. 5'11'' 170lbs, right about average. If you think "average" means overweight, then I'm actually above average, so that's even better.

I was responding to lifting for vanity (ie, big muscles brah), not regular people doing weight training to have normal strength.

>used to regularly go to gym 2 years ago
>stopped since new job tires me out too much so didn't have time

>gained a lot of weight back

>still don't give a shit, my life wasn't any better when i was fit

I don't lift but I do bodyweight shit and I'm losing weight (2 stone gone already, aiming for two more).
I really do like being noticeably stronger and having some muscle beneath the flab, even if it's just noob gains.

youre living the life but sometimes i miss all the crazy machines golds has

>3 times a week

6 times a week here, pussy

>no recovery time
The fuck are you doing?

>honey moon phase

Actually no. I have been excersizing for 3 years. The first year I just did cardio.

And after the first year of lifting, I made most of my gains.

I am not in a honey moon phase. Lifting and cardio has just become a part of my routine now, like brushing my teeth.

>increasing your life span and quality of life in general is a waste of time

Lifting actually improves joint strength. This is a fact. The people who get fucked up joints are the ones who don't know what they are doing and lift to heavy and end up blowing out a knee.

That is like saying riding your bike for exercise is bad because a stupid guy wasn't paying attention and got hit by a car and got his bones broken.

Hurting your joints is the result of stupidity.

How much time did it take you to lose 20+kg? How intensive is your training?

aas ftw

I do back/biceps one day, chest/triceps another and legs/shoulders another. Plenty of time for each muscle group to recover.

>How much time did it take you to lose 20+kg?
2 stone is like 12kg?
Took me a few months because I wasn't trying too hard.
My training is twice a week, not hugely intensive because I'm still overweight, but it's enough for me. Finding squats way easier than pushup/leg raise/pull up related movements.

lol. There is something seriously wrong with you. Trying to blame me for what kind of jobs people do. Who cares what jobs people do.

I am simply just stating facts. Most people don't do physical manual labor jobs. That is just reality.

quit being so bitter.

lift for functional strength and health.

You won't get huge or freaky looking unless you take steroids.

Pic related is someone who trains naturally for years and is very strong.

They don't like freaky huge or anything. They just look healthy. That is the goal.

>that tiny frame

whats the point?

My progression

What does Sup Forums think?

Yeah ignore the important parts of the posts that way you seem "redpilled"

You're in your mid to early twenties right?

You aren't better for spliting up your lifting into 6 days. Someone doing 3 days a week is doing their entire body in each session.

You are just spreading this out over six days. You are not working harder. It doesn't make you better.

Lifting weights in general isn't hardcore or badass. it is not even hard.

Eat more and/or go get your testosterone checked. Testosterone alone will make you want to eat a shit ton more and build muscle far easier.

>>increasing your life span
adding years to you as old fart, while wasting many more years in your prime

Pretty good, how long did that take?

If you sit on your arse a lot would it get flat or fat?

yeah.

what parts? I should say, I don't micromanage my diet. I did for like the first year and a half when I was focused on losing weight.

I don't obsess over food or muscle gains.

I don't really think about what I am going to eat, or how much protein I get.

Why do you want to bring me down ?

>True redpilled people lift 3 times a week

Try 5, amateur.

That hairline is incredible. Sucks to be bald at 30 tbhfam

>normal strength
So a fucking weakling? being an average male these days isn't something to be proud of

That's absolutely false. If you're doing a legitimate routine, you're incorporating bench, squat, and deadlift at a minimum. If you're not, you're wrong. If you're doing all three of those in the same workout, you're wrong.

>only 3 times a week

wew lad

5 days minimum.

>wasting years

30 mins 3 times a week. 1 hour and 30 minutes a week is nothing.

you probably spend more time in one day watching anime. And you get nothing out of it.

I get significant improvements to physical and mental health and to my quality of life.

For 1.5 hours a week.

Decadence is the truest redpill.

I want to punch his face with a heated crowbar

Kill yourself faggot.

You have to fit and straight to be acceptable

>sage and reported,
inb4 "FATASS DETECTED"
OP is obviously a manlet

>back to /fit/
i lift but i left that board because of their superiority complex, neckbeards acting like body builders, and 9/10 are dyel

>Why do you want to bring me down ?
You seem obsessed with doing that to others which was the point of his argument. People find what you're doing obnoxious.

This might be an unpopular opinion but you don't actually have a life yet. When you get a family, kids and proper responsibility you learn to enjoy hobbies for their relaxation factor and interest rather than the need to be "better". A job takes enough out of you as it is.

If you stick with it then fair play. I'm my experience most stop because of the time commitment and because they don't really enjoy it when they don't have the feel good factor.

>reminder that Sup Forums is satire and being redpilled is a meme

Are you me?

I'm 5'7 and 135 pounds I'm not gonna make it.

You just need to eat more unfortunately. Just be honest about your calorie intake. If it makes you feel I'll then it's not worth it.

t. dyels.

Unless you just like spending time in the gym, it is objectively better to do 3 days a week full body.

And if you aren't on structured program making sure you give your muscles time to recovery, than your gains will be non existent.

there is a reason experts recommend full body three days a week. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing bench squat and deadlift in the same day.

Mark Rippetoe recommends it. It is very common to do those three compounds in the same day.

you're one of those guys who thinks because they've made gains on their own little routine, that they know everything and that is the only way to make gains.

Read this.

kingofthegym.com/rippetoes-starting-strength-program/

on a good full body routine 3 days a week, people better (at worst, the same amount) gains than 5 days a week. The reason is because of recovery time.

You can make gains on 5 days a week, but you can make just as much if not more on 3 days a week, spending less time in the gym.

The only difference is for 3 days a week, you will probably have to increase your intensity.

Is there any point in lifting (or life) if I'm 5'7 at 20? I've heard people grow after 20 but I don't think I will

So which one is OP?

Fragile or Vain?

>health benefits

Eating right and not sitting on your ass for 8 hours ago also gives health benefits.

You just sound bitter. Are you jealous of his success?

I work out everyday, work full time, and goto college part time, eat healthy. But I also inject heroin and cocaine once a week.

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

You're small forever senpai. Rock climbing or rifle might be fun for you. Low centre of balance has some advantages.

How does it make you feel knowing a "degenerate junky" Is better at life and gets more bitches then you, all while being natsoc.

Sup Forums sempiternally BTFO

>3 times a week
Not gonna get swole that way.

>lifting weights is obnoxious.

The point is, you are inferior if youre a fat piece of shit. just like hitler said.

I do already have a full time job doing construction work. It's not like I just sit on my ass all day.

I enjoy it and probably wont stop. If i do stop, I will probably pick it up later.

Just because you gave up, doesn't mean I will.

I'm 5'7 to man just be glad you aren't 5'4 male that'd feel way worse then being 5'7

>starting strength
Lol, please. That program isn't meant for people that are over 300, 400, and 500 on the big 3. There's a reason it's a beginner program and not an intermediate/advanced program.

>a leaf

200lb, 6ft, 34 waist, am I degenerate?

So then you should eat right.

>Durr X gives you health benefits, so why would you ever do Y, which gives you different health benefits.

>tfw used to be natural gym rat who was 200lbs at 17, and still pretty lean at 5'11"
>grew depressed
>stopped going gym
>lost gains
>became skinny wasteman
>lost all appetite
>become shut in
>become skinny as fuck
>lose bone density from lack of vitamin D and eating so poorly
>trying to get over depression now
>making progress but feel like I've permanently damaged my body and will now be a beta forever
>feels bad man

>3 times a week
never gonna make it, breh

and?

The point is, you claimed people shouldnt do the three big compounds in a day. You should and all types of lifters, from beginners to advanced, do this.

Also, All types of lifters lift 3 days a week.

What are your lifts? Can you bench your bodyweight or more?

If you can't at least bench and squat your bodyweight you're missing out on the true potential of your god given body

Leaf plz go

keep injecting the syringed jew

t. former heavy weekend coke user

>implying I don't eat right

>durr i have to talk down to everyone in this thread to validate my fragile existence

kill yourself fags

t.
/fit/

99% of you have no reason NOT to lift 3x a week. It's easy and takes 3 hours at most. Gym memberships are not expensive.

>pros
- confidence
- aesthetics
- strength
- "hobby" that is well valued
- health

>cons
- you'll have to cut back on mcdonalds twice a month to pay for your membership
- 3 hours less shitposting on Sup Forums (you can do this at the gym actually)

Prob as a result of low Test which lead to initial weight gain.

You at least a wirey fucker?

>3 hours less shitposting on Sup Forums (you can do this at the gym actually

I do this all the time, it's quite fun