But seriously, we can't let Trump have the nuclear codes

But seriously, we can't let Trump have the nuclear codes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-QCWsKyer8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wheres judaism?

Only 30%? We have a lot of work to do.

The saddest part is some leftist people genuinely believe this

>source: my ass

>Pol autists can't handle FACTS

>religion
>Chinese

>culture
>atheists

still not a source

>This Sup Forums pass user has received a total of 137 upvotes from other Sup Forums pass users

>hindus dindu nuffin

Yes we can.

>"Early history"
>a religion
>a culture
fist yourself potato.

Does this count its own people too? I'm sure Chinese clock up higher than merely 108 mil.

Behind this post.

|_______o
|
|
|>
|
|
|

If suicide is counted in its Hebrews.

Kek

Maybe it has to do something with whites having bigger IQs and better technology, allowing them to kill more and faster, and to have bigger empires. Who knows.

Who made this? Are people actually autistic enough believe this?

>atheists are an ideologically homogeneous group

Just say that it's Communism behind those numbers, jeeze.

They couldn't fit a number that large.

>mexican warlocks

This at least helps me understand the Libshit mindset when they try to villainize Buddhists because they dare to fight back against sand niggers who keep trying to force Buddhas to submit to Allah.

Yes, yes. Very good slytherin, very good.

HOWEVER...

What are the numbers for deaths in the last 100 years?

Didnt the mongol hordes wipe out like 20% of the human population?

What religion were they?

To find the Jewish kill count just combine all the other religions

Atheist aren't a religion nor are they a culture. When are you fairy tale faggors going to let that sink in

tengri

the great khan basically accepted every religion just in case one of the was right

I'd like to see this as a "fraction of global population" infopic instead, and properly sourced.

Also, only a retard would compare killcounts from different eras, since earths population changed significantly throughoyt history. One million deaths in ancient times is way, way, way more than one million during WW2

Most Mongol kingdoms accepted islam tho

Lmao Islam is more like 270 Million

youtube.com/watch?v=q-QCWsKyer8

>Atheism
>Religion\culture
That's not how you spell "Marxism".

Those atheist numbers are most likely from communism.

it's good to know God keeps tabs on kills by religion, even up to double digit precision :^)

>Muslims
>%5.52
lmao

When are you going to realise it actually is, culture starts with the one and it requires just as much faith to not believe in a God then it does to.

Let that sink in.

Wouldn't it be a total lack of faith in anything other than the material world that leads to atheism? So, no it's easier to not believe. For all we know about the spirit realm African tribalism could be the only real religion. Not like god ever actually spoke to us, otherwise the world wouldn't be in the shitter right now.
t. Agnostic who prefers Taoism values

Is that counting all of the second deaths that the non-Christians die?