Do anyone here have the though that biblical shit is happening?

Do anyone here have the though that biblical shit is happening?

Not even a fedora, but crazy shit is happening, first it was the hump, second the ayy lmao shit, third now the israel fire.

Do anyone here knows what the bible say about these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 38-39&version=KJV,
youtube.com/watch?v=JCHsqSdMV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=-1IIUcNI0cw
youtube.com/watch?v=EnpHsTPAZs8
youtube.com/watch?v=COsdRoEv3UY
youtube.com/watch?v=X3HuUBQamdI
youtube.com/watch?v=IsUlS9TzORA
youtube.com/watch?v=ycEx1BNAB7Y&t=7468s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
nypost.com/2015/05/19/eerie-trumpet-sounds-are-coming-from-the-sky/
youtube.com/watch?v=7P0JM3h7IQk
snopes.com/photos/supernatural/strangesounds.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get back to running cocaine, Pablo.

>first it was the hump
What hump?
>second the ayy lmao shit
In Israel? UFO sightings all over the world bro, all time, every week. Strange lights since the 50s bro.
>Third now the israel fire
It´s nothing and mostly contained. California burns every year.

Bible does not say anything about "these days", the Jews are still waiting for their Messiahs, Christians have their own version of Apocalypse and Jihad-Boys are waiting for the arrival of Mahdi. It´s a fucking mess and nobody is right

I can give you my best interpretation, though I'm only human and won't say I'm correct. I came to Christianity a few months back when shit was getting really intense, and all the information pouring out daily makes me pretty sure that things are fucked.

In short, it looks like the world is gearing up for the first Gog Magog war. This is a "war" between Israel and an alliance of many nation-states (Which could include Iran, Russia, Turkey, Syria, and disputed others). I'll post more detailed info after this but just keep your eyes on Syria. In Bible prophecy a huge army of Allied soldiers gets killed by unforseen events that God orchestrates to protect Israel, Since no-one else will come to their aid.

Man, we are ABSOLUTELY living in the days of revelation. All the mass die offs of birds and fish are one thing but the real kicker is...

Go to google and type in "global occurrence of earthquakes graph"

The bible says in the end times, earthquakes will start happening all the time, and any up-to-date graph will show you they are increasing by orders of magnitude. Plus, the destruction of traditional marriage, sodomites marching in the streets of major cities and what not? The bible says in the end times... bad will become good and good will become bad. It's also interesting how atheists tend to be intelligent and Christians tend to be quite stupid considering the bible also says that in the end times... wise men will be as fools.

Seriously, everyone has to swallow their intellectual pride and start watching some end times prophecy videos on youtube and you will realize all this shit is true.

We are bible fucked, but we are also meme fucked, mass consciousness fucked,Mayan Calender is 16 years late fucked, pizzagate hillary for prison fucked and good old fashion WWIII fucked.

I actually feel like the future is set, moving and we ain't getting off this ride.

Like a fear deep in my bones.

I'll try to break down Ezekiel 38 (The Gog Magog Prophecy) to the best of my ability. Polite sage on the rest of these posts to not bump spam the thread. Using KJV for translation (link to follow along: biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 38-39&version=KJV, can't post verses because Sup Forums thinks it's spam).

>Verse 1
Pretty self-explanatory. Ezekiel is told by God to do the following
>Verse 2
Son of man is a title often used for Ezekiel, in this verse Ezekiel is told to go prophesy to the people of Gog and their leaders the following. The identity of who Gog are is pretty heavily debated, but I think that the evidence leads to the Scythian horse nomads of the Steppes. These ancients were responsible for the death of the Persian king Darius the first. Fun Fact, they won this Scythian-Persian war the same way Russia won it's wars against Napoleon and Hitler, by leading the enemy into the heartland of Russia and burning all supplies along the way.
>Verse 3
Ezekiel is supposed to tell the people of Magog that god is against them.
>Verse 4
This one is pretty interesting, God is saying he is against them, but also that they will gather forth a grand army of well equipped soldiers, one that looks invincible. It's all part of the plan, though. God is using this army to make a statement to all the people of Earth.
>Verse 5
Persia (What is now Iran), Ethiopia, and Libya will stand with Gog against their enemies.

>second the ayy lmao shit
hmm? what ayy lmao shit?

>Trump will be 70 years, seven months and seven days old on his first day as president of the United States
>also during year 5777 on the Hebrew calendar.
>777 is the holiest number
>we Revelations now

The prophecy of the return of Jesus Christ was written 2000 years ago.

It states that several events need to happen before his return, and the world will be extremely shitty. Our savior will come back and take all the good souls to heaven with him.

One of the condition for his return is
>all humans will be able to instantly communicate with each other

Another is
>humankind will be able to destroy itself
(What are cell phones and nukes?)

When our Lord returns, it will be loud and glorious. Every single human on Earth will be aware Jesus has returned.

God is real and the clock's ticking...

look up the israel trumpets, really creepy shit bro.

acording to conspiracy shit, it's ISIS or some muslim terrorist shit the biblical army that will opose jews in the last days.

I see as really creepy shit the prophecies about the moral decay of current days from some middle ages saints.
Is not a coincidence bro.

Is really scary.

is really exciting times.

>acording to conspiracy shit, it's ISIS or some muslim terrorist shit the biblical army that will opose jews in the last days.

All I can suggest is to keep and open mind and be able to entertain things that you might reject. The truth will always be able to shine through the lies and deceit if you hold both up to the light

youtube.com/watch?v=-1IIUcNI0cw

For any user here that hasn't seen yet the trumpets in the sky ayy lmao shit.

Acording to people in project camelot interviews ISIS is simply a pawn in the elite plans to bring the biblical armaghedon.

2033 is the year 6000 on Hebrew Calendar, God returns on Yom Kippurim 2033. The Tribulation beings 7 years prior to that,. www.blessyahowah.com

>2033 is the year 6000 on Hebrew Calendar, God returns on Yom Kippurim 2033.

Siri, remind to me to convert to Christianity in 8 years.

Every time people start talking that the World is ending because this or that...Just remember What it was like to live during the Black Plague or the fall of Rome. If the World didnt end there it sure wont be a fucking wild fire in Israel or Trump.

yeah people though that.
but you need to read more on the topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnpHsTPAZs8

imagine if the pope in middle ages was pro gay.

Habakkuk 1
in Habbakuk was prophecied that god would rise up the babyloniums and we would not believe it ... hold up let me look in to the verse

>5Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.

>6For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.

There is something about that in there as well.
>not sure who said it or if it's after-thought foremongering but it speaks of men who reject god during the tribulation and it's too late for them by rapture

I don't think anyone should pick or choose their faith out of fear though. So if there is something else that makes u convert that would be the best reason.

If u read other scripture it says basically whatever u ask u may thank for, because if u have faith it's already provided. So in that no one should really question the end as a bad thing as u will be protected even in death.

>>humankind will be able to destroy itself

I read about this one in the bible , but i never have read

>all humans will be able to instantly communicate with each other

>ook up the israel trumpets, really creepy shit bro.

That does not look fake at all

It's real, some people reported that they heard the same sounds during the occasional day in Croatia

>Not even a fedora

But nothing you said had anything to do with that.

is being reported all over the world.
too many locations, too many people to claim is fake.

there's hundreds of videos done by random people over the topic on youtube.

Shit's getting real bro.

It has happened since 2002, but becoming too often in the last years.

Then why was there only one camera something like that in the year 2016 would be recorded by thousands

sorry bro but the trumpets video is fake it was made by an isreali named Ronen Barany go look it up and dont be so gullible you arent helping anyone

is not the only video on youtube and there has been news reporters on TV talking about it.

it has been happening since 2002.
too many videos about it of random people to be even fake.

2 Timothy 3:1-9New International Version (NIV)

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3HuUBQamdI

weird shit bros.

yea i feel it too

Yes some videos are clearly fake but most of them aren't

Dude, pretty sure Gog and Magog are after the Millennium.

It may not be that far off.

Yes, all the stuff in the Bible is absolutely playing our right now and all the time, but nobody on Earth can say for sure whether or not the end times have actually begun yet or when they will begin.

youtube.com/watch?v=IsUlS9TzORA

i dont know that this video is the right one , but there is also one where a guy goes investigating and its a machine whats making the noice

>The lords trumpets sound like that

wrong thread faggot.

is happening too fast.
There's already wikileaks that Obama or Trump will disclosure the ayy lmao shit.

too many videos from too many people from too many locations.

The trumpet shit is legit.

>The trumpet shit is legit.

Some are legit but are caused by digging in underground tunnels

I will agree with you on that I think some of these sounds are real.

like I said, too many videos of just average people on youtube.

even if some are fake, there's too many evidence to say is fake shit.

Trump is a lying kike, don't trust him, he could even be the anti-Christ. His grandmother was named Katherina Kober and Kober is an Ashkenazim surname. She was born in Bavaria, where the Ashkenazim kikes from Khazaria set up shop- 60 miles away from the home of the Rothschild family and just West of Bohemia. Donald Trump's Trump Tower in NY is 666 ft. tall (but I'm sure you'll all correct me with the usual "NO! It's 664 feet tall!" as if they're telling the truth there), and he lives on the 66th floor. His penthouse is a shrine to the "sun god" that those Satanic elites worship, covered in ancient Greek art complete with Apollo himself on the wall. The whole thing is full of symbolism and of course the gold itself is telling because they do obsess over that stuff. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

Also you're wrong about how old he'll be, anyways.

How can this be accurate? I had heard that the prophecy includes that some of the evil people will repent truly. Maybe I'm wrong though and that's not correct.

>disclosure the ayy lmao shit.
If they do it will just be a part of their Satanic illusion, it will all be a lie. I've heard some theories that they'll use an "alien invasion" of sorts, either real or fake, to freak us all out, and then they'll use their Satanic actors to have the anti-christ pretend to be the true Messiah, or Jesus returning. They'll trick everyone into thinking that they're good, pure, right and there to save us but they'll actually be further destroying and controlling us, and pulling us away from the true Christ. That's just one theory though.

the average people has not a real risk, the ones that will need to repent are the luciferian followers and the elite.

those are certain elite plans, but if you look up the redpill shit, it seems the good factions wont let them to use those plans, even if you wanna go full ayy lmao shit, the good ayy lmaos forbid the iloominati factions from trying the fake allien invassion shit.

I've heard a story that Anti-Christ is already born and is in fact some baron in England, who is hiding from the light as that hurts him. I've also heard that there is a picture of pope kissing apparently his hands, who looked all mysterious, hidden in black coat.

I'm not sure if that's really true or not. Or at least, I think that many of us seemingly good, Christ-loving people will still have to suffer and stay on Earth during the tribulations and then basically be forced to choose either condemnation through the mark of the beast or a painful, torturous death at the hands of the anti-christ's government which will absolve us and bring us to Heaven. But I specifically meant that I had heard that some of those Satanic cult members would actually repent for real even near the very end.

Unfortunately, half of the good factions seem like just more lies and pretending produced by the bad guys to keep us confused, placated, trapped, etc.

I thought this back when I was binging cough syrup. That was back in 2010. I rebuked all the redpilling I had been doing, and distracted myself for 6 years.

While trying to learn about this election, I fell soberly right back into all the old shit, only this time there was a lot more information and a lot more people talking about it. And now I'm basically convinced that unless I die prematurely, I'm going to see the prophecy of Revelation fulfilled.

>>MFW my druggie-brain was actually right and I'm not even a christian

Where have you heard it from?

666 already has been decoded in the middle ages the pope is going to be the antichrist

three in a row, PRAISE KEK, apocalypse when?

look up benjamin fulford, he talks about those topics.

the only power left of the elite factions is the economic one, and there's weird shit like all the bankers comitting suicide in the last years.

there's currently a global war but is economically and politically.

the elites plan will fail, because there's even good factions among the american goverment that want to take down the cabal.

most elite plans have failed trying to make WWIII.

If that was true, there's no way such a secret would have made it to your ears

idk I have to ask my uncle, he reads about that shit a lot.

>through the mark of the beast
That would be injection of RFID chips under our skins (USA is already working on that plan for mass introducing it to their citizens, in order to completely replace ID cards and passports), which is gross for me even if I wasn't Christian in the first place.

I think that they're already prepared though as we seen that they have already highly developed pedo and Satanic rings (Pizza gate, Spirit Cooking), especially in USA.

Jesus will come as a thief in the night there wont be any time to repent

Balderdash. God is not protecting this nation of Israel. Zion is for after He returns. Gentiles put a state inside a tinderbox when living scattered and waiting for Return was the key. And how very few follow the Covenant. If Trump is Cyrus why would God have "our side" sustain losses when pic related says third temple brings pic related? Use your brains. God told the descendants of Muslims that they would be a strong nation. Typical Israeli ass kissing

the elites can't control the internet, the information is leaking too fast for them.

the implanting of the chips for me it seems just another plan, it will be too obvious for christians around the world if that plan start to happens.

take into account the conservative religious groups in america won't use it.

it will be a mess.

Israel and JUDAH come together. Not just muh non isaelite israelis. That is later. Judah. Only Judah for now. THEN they become one and their Zion can come back to reign. Not now. Not beforehand. That is all

I don't know if that's true or false, the world is full of so many lies and they try so hard to keep us from getting a clear idea, but even if Trump is not the anti-christ, he is a kike Satanist. That one Trump Tower isn't even his only 666 connection.

In fact, the name Donald Drumpf is 666 in Jewish Gematria.

>most elite plans have failed trying to make WWIII.
Can you talk a little bit more about this subject, I'm interested. Also what do you think, will there ever be WWIII and why they failed to make it up by now?

Agree, I think that they'll either must limit it completely or to shut it down. The latter is more probable as the first seems impossible, it is proven that it can't be controlled and they're desperately trying to do that now through fake campaigns and shills.

Yes and his name is trump he is our guy

it does not even make 666 donald drumpf in Jewish Gematria Equals: 499

True, internet is a major problem for them. Though I still believe if an anti-Christ is here, the few people around him are probably the most trustworthy men this organization has, so I really doubt such an information would leak

youtube.com/watch?v=ycEx1BNAB7Y&t=7468s
watch this interview of project camelot for more information.

Basically, there's a current global war between the sionists factions (illoominati, sionists, kazharian gangs, vatican, p2, royal families) and the non sionist factions (the constitutionalists, the secret chinese societies, secret asian societies, russians, iranians, the white oats, good parts of the american military and intelligence comunity, BRICS, 102 poor nations alliance).

Current sionists factions want to decrease population until 500 millions and install the NWO, but all their plans have failed, dunno why, but maybe is because the good factions have actually bigger power right now.

Look up the david wilcock and benjamin fulford articles about the cabal and their defeat.

I hope that you're right but all that I know is that I can't know anything for sure. They are telling us a big lie, we are living in Satan's domain, and the general idea is that at the end of all of this there is going to be some huge lie that we were all unaware of, that will fool at least most of us even us who think we're aware, that there will be false prophets and false movements claiming to be working towards the good, so everything seems liable to be a trap and a lie to me. I hope you're right though.

I don't know if that's correct because as far as I am aware when we accept the mark of the Beast, we have to actually know what we're choosing or else it's meaningless. God isn't going to condemn all of us just because we fell for something that was totally lied to us about and secretive and sneaky. We have to know that we're choosing it, even the Satanists want to know that we're choosing evil in our hearts. I think they're going to have to make it very clear to us at some point. I am still never getting one of those chips though. I would be wary trusting all of these theories, they have subverted all truth movements and the Bible tells us that there will be many false prophets and many of us will be fooled. Be careful. Pizzagate and spirit cooking to a lesser extent are just too obvious, over the top and chock full of signs and evidence for it to be a real authentic thing, they're putting that info there and possibly even posing as some of the anons talking about it, they're controlling that story (not sure which parts are true and which they're making up) to manipulate us and lead us down some path, I'm just not sure what their goal is exactly.

I am probably just mis-remembering something or what I read wasn't backed up by the Bible.

Everything seems to be prepared as we can see, so even though if story about Anti-Christ I've talked about isn't true, I'm damn sure he's somewhere hiding and pulling the strings behind all this circus. It's just getting worse and worse as the time passes.

Fake what? You mean it's not really supernatural? Like the Government has faked it? What do you people mean by fake? Legitimate question!

And I think it's called a waterphone megabass the instrument that makes this sound.

Really, you think our guy is a guy with Ashkenazim ancestors? You think our guy is the guy that descends from the Synagogue of Satan? Fool.

His name would still be Drumpf if Hanns hadn't changed his name. But it seems like you're right about the Gematria, that info was wrong.

The cause of it isn't yet clearly explained, and I don't claim it's supernatural. When I say that some videos are fake, then I mean that someone has altered them after recording to insert the trumpet sounds in the background.

The cabal is losing because there's a time frame they could succeed, acording to conspiracy shit their plans were to rig the current timeline towards one where they win, the last time they had the posibility of doing that was in 2012 and some say it was until this year that the earth had not crossed a line in the galaxy where they would have a chance to change the reality into one where they win.

It has come more and more obvious to people about the elite plans, and the more power they lose, more obvious their actions seems, until there will be a point where everything breaks for them.

you need to see how everything has been falling and breaking into pieces in the last ten years and the fall is acelerating for them.

there's plenty of videos of the trumpets on wild areas like national parks.

there's also TV local reportings about people listening to it.

Yes with jews is nothing wrong , its just a meme , there are rightwinged jews and evil lefties like soros , any jew can become a christian they are not evil because they have jew blood.

But like I said, like it specifically says in the Bible, there will be many false prophets and many good people will fall for the lie. Are you at all worried that any of that could be a lie that they've orchestrated? They have the ability to totally manipulate our perception.

If you ask me there was an extremely obvious shift beginning in 2012, people all sort of changed, everything became soulless in a very dramatic way.

They aren't evil just because of their blood, they're evil because of what the believe and participate in. I think you're totally blue pilled if you believe that, but you can do what you want.

Soros gave Trump a $160 million loan to build one of his properties by the way. Believe it or not it's entirely possible that the two of them faked their rivalry to manipulate folks like you.

from my knowledge the people at risk of being tricked are muslims more than christians.

but in any case, I do believe that when bible mention satan wordshippers they refer to the sionists and elite workers.

>Are you at all worried that any of that could be a lie that they've orchestrated?
It could be a lie that Trump is a good guy

Hmm that's an interesting thought, but I just don't know enough about it I guess. It seems like the Muslims have been pretty thoroughly tricked by the kikes for centuries though. I suspect all of Islam, all of the evil shit, is just kike-lies that were taught to them via subverted prophets and stuff.

I mean, there are A LOT of Satanists around the world. In my small town alone there are many people that I KNOW are working for Satan and for that whole global agenda.

And that he just lure people to like him by saying what they want to hear, but at the same time to hide from them his real intentions

It's definitely a lie, but I guess you could say that's just my opinion. Like I said, he's a Bavarian kike, and he has ties to all of the big names like the Rothschilds, not to mention a ton of history with pedo kike Epstein.

i have said it before and i will say it again.
the result of the elections did not matter, it never mattered the events which are and will unfold are the results of hundreds of years of planning and the pieces moving into place.
the simple reality is we crossed the line in which we could change the future a long time ago.
now everything will go on the course it was meant to go according to the plan.

You definitely get what I'm feeling.

But it's not even the sound of a trumpet it's an instrument called a waterphone megabass

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

lel

nypost.com/2015/05/19/eerie-trumpet-sounds-are-coming-from-the-sky/

is not fake shit.

Whatever instrument that sound resembles

youtube.com/watch?v=7P0JM3h7IQk

My point is saying that the trumpet sounds are fake gives you no authority because they aren't even trumpet sounds. In other words you are more stupid saying this then what I imagine is your reason for saying it in the first place, that is, "people are stupid because they are wondering what the trumpet sounds are"

snopes.com/photos/supernatural/strangesounds.asp

Let me make it more clear if you can't figure something out, before you can call it fake - you have to know what it is! And it's the sound of a waterphone magabass. You can't call an image of a distant star a fake UFO before you find out it's a fucking image of a fucking distant star! It's ludicrous.