They didnt swim so good

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Other urls found in this thread:

refugeeair.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=zpG1Ywmbioc
youtube.com/watch?v=9iV3R7vJ-uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cant believe this didnt get taken down on jewtube

I think I am more mad that liberals encourage this shit to happen, and make it okay for this to happen. These people didn't have to die like this in the sea. They could have lived out their life in the relative comfort that they were accustomed to back home.

But in some sick hyper-capitalist virtue signaling ideology its okay for this to happen.

Disgusting.

Perhaps he was wondering why you would jump out of a boat without knowing how to swim

Why would they get on the boat in the first place without knowing how to swim

if I submerged you under water until your lungs fulled would it hurt?

All they had to do was form an orderly line and wait for a turn to climb the ladder. Instead they sink their own fucking boat and drown each other in a mad rush.

I can understand an afrikaaner enjoying this but.. this fucking sucks man. I wouldn't even want a k*rd to die like this

I guess they were all from Nicaragua.

Whale turds.

they literally sank their own boat dude. fucking jej

Background of the video is great
>Tunisian cargo vessel going about business
>"refugees" see ship thinking it's Italian and drive up to it
>Purposefully capsize vessel so that it is obligated to help
>Tunisian filming goes to his boss, boss tells him fuck it, goes back and films Africans drowning

What even happened to the boat? The video skips ahead and it's suddenly gone.

It would be extremely painful

They all died, right? I was pretty happy until I realized all the people still clinging to the ropes.

God this place got me fucked up, ethnic cleansing can't come soon enough. It's coming in our lifetime.

They rammed their raft into the fishing ship to damage it. The idea is that after the capsize, the Italian navy would be obligated by law to save them. Bad luck for them it wasn't the navy.
As far as the speed that the boat sank, it wasn't a real boat just an air filled raft. After it was punctured it lost most of its buoyancy and then filled with water.

>tfw kraut accidentally causes genocide when attempting not to be a genocidal kraut like grandfathers

There was no ladder to climb. Those guys weren't going to let three hundred savage niggers on their boat that just tried to drown their brothers. They would have been dead in minutes.

>awesome. Iet them die.
>Dead nigger soup for the sharks.
>disgusting, too many survivors
kek damn. Since when did jewtube people become racist af? It can't be all Sup Forumsacks.

no one here is mad, but on look on the bright side, global average IQ just went up a bit

kek good pic

Thank you based Poseidon and fishing crew.

I don't get it though, isn't any vessel at sea obligated to attempt to save people from another vessel in distress so long as it does not expose them to undue risk themselves?

>They all died, right?

you can see at 1:45 the crew is lowering a net for the migrants to climb up

A few years ago this would make me feel sad. Now I feel nothing. Hard to feel bad for a never ending stream of invasive meat.

Because it will mostly be used to shame whites for not helping those poor invaders.

I don't know about that obligation, but it definitely would have been risky for the crew. Read the video description.

In international waters, you're obligated to shoot on sight.

>a net for the migrants

ayy

>gotta catch me a strong one

An opportunity at target practice wasted

There was a risk involved though.
From the description in the video:
>This amateur footage, taken by a Tunisian crewman of a fishing ship, shows the disastrous consequences of the EU's open border policy that permits and encourages the continued scam of illegal African immigrants that deliberately sink their own boats near coast guard vessels to receive a shuttle service to Europe under the disguise of so-called "Syrian refugees". As the African males approach the ship, they capsize their own boats, pretending to be in distress at sea because they assume the ship is equipped to pick up refugees. Is it only after they realize the crew atop the fishing boat is physically unable to provide help that the situation escalates and the Africans start screaming for their life as they drown.

>The sailor repeatedly shouts "calma" (stay calm) in Italian in the hope that the immigrants heading for Italy prepared with some basic Italian and understand him. The crew were reluctant to help since letting them on board would have been a serious security risk as it would have them outnumbered 10 to 1. There is also the risk of piracy with hijackers posing as refugees as camouflage. They also appear to only have two lifeboats, so throwing one down just so the migrants would sink it would have made no sense for the crew.

>The only way to help would be individuals of the crew rappelling down to to the sea line, which would most likely result in their own death as the immigrants would drag them down.

>The EU politicians and all the Leftists supporting the human traffickers and mass invasion of African males by sea are directly responsible for every single death by drowning. If the EU were to pursue a "NO WAY" policy that denies citizenship to anybody illegally approaching the country b boat, such as Australia has done, Europe could successfully reduce the total amount of illegal immigrants coming by sea to zero.

>that pic
Audible kek.

Yeah well, you're a black guy

what

quit lying autist.

Nicaragua
>nigger
>aqua

>OCEANS CLOSED
sensible chuckle

Bix nood

>>>Lower primates and household Appliances.

Sweden is starting their own airline to prevent this: refugeeair.org/

T I T A N I G G

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Why do you hate them? Why shouldn't we side with them against you?

idk man they seem to be doing good, some of them are even acting like a opossum

There's so many cases like this one.
And every time the survivors bitch about it, that "no one came to save them."
I've never hated a group of people more, let them die.

I've asked this before but nobody knew so I'll ask again.

What legitimate use is there for an inflatable raft big enough to cram three hundred people into, other than using it smuggle hundreds of ferals across the sea into Europe for as cheaply possible?
I honestly can't think if a single non-white genocide related use for a boat like that.

Who the hell is making and selling them?
Is it the smugglers themselves?

>Can't swim
>Sink boat

Next stop, space!

IT IS THE JEWS MY FRIEND

white sharks occasionally roam into the Mediterranean

maybe we'll get a stable population now with all the juicy meat in the water

>Who the hell is making and selling them?

You know the answer in your heart.

>What legitimate use is there for an inflatable raft big enough to cram three hundred people into

Life rafts for cruise ships in event of disaster.

Just think, something that was made to save white people is now instead dooming white people.

my guess would be lifeboats for real ships. don't think they have any long term use.

You have a sharp eye burger kek

Only reason you need to know is (((lügenpresse))) portraying them as freedom fighting based seculars. I'm kinda baffled how Sup Forums just swallowed that without any serious consideration anyway

tldr: they are worse than your nignogs

life raft for large ships dude

What the fuck? Is this the dead sea or some shit that makes swimming impossible, how the fuck did they drown?

And why the fuck would they get on a shitty boat like that if falling off meant death?

youtube.com/watch?v=zpG1Ywmbioc

Before they go on a trip like this they should really spend at least five minutes learning the very basics about how to keep yourself afloat in water in case they would fall out of their shitty little boat, it boggles my mind how many of them were downing in perfectly calm water, even the ones wearing life jackets, what the fuck?

Out of every 100k rapefuegees that make it to Europe only about 1000 die along the way. Maybe even less

Who paid you to overthrow Al Assad!?

>nica
> nigger
>agua
>water

terrible joke

I'm TERRIFIED of drowning. It my number one fear.

Why did I watch this video. It looks slow and painful.

Um, you don't get to bring friends

Every real passenger ship has to carry these so scrap yards must be full of them

Are you really saying you think they're more likely to drown in the Dead Sea than any other large body of water?

you have big lungs

>whites
those fisherman were tunisian

b-but I thought they are arab

What? I fucking relish this. These niggers (and also muslims) are destroying Sweden as we speak. I would gain immense satisfaction if I could just legally kill these subhumans myself (I'm not going to do it illegaly, I have a family).

Europe is so fucked dude.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

"REFUGEES" got baptized so hard they went straight to heaven

>tfw an african suicide cult halts your boat to drown themselves in front of you

these brave sailors need ptsd counselling

I'm saying i don't know shit about the ocean and there has to be something different about that water to explain why all of those retards fucking drowned.

Because it makes no fucking sense that hundreds of people would just fucking no swim and drown. It's not that fucking complicated just fucking swim! Even panicked people who can't swim can at least a few dozen seconds keeping their head above the water.

once we get these white people off out backs we can start building pyramids and time machines n shittt
-Average Canaadian Nigga

>can't swim
>sinks own boat
Say it with me lads
DARWINISM
IN
ACTION

It's been fucked for a while, everyone's just waiting for it to collapse or turn into the next caliphate.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

I remember the first time this really hit me. The irreversible damage done to 1000's of years of human history and culture. I was depressed for weeks and I dont even live there

They grew up in Africa dude, none of them learnt to swim.

And the few who could would've been dragged under by the people around them.

Fuck the liberals who encourage this shit by rewarding those who finish the gauntlet.

Hitler tried to save European jew-cucks, its punishment time now.

It's simple, they never learned how to swim and panicked

>flailing their monkey nigger arms around to try and stay afloat
>dead nig bodies in water
>clinging to side of boat
>entitled niggers btfo

muh dick is so hard its hurting

Same. Ancestors are German and I always wanted to go back and visit. Knowing that everything our ancestors fought all the way back to the romans is dying is fucking depressing.

>And the few who could would've been dragged under by the people around them.
Didn't think of that

Jesus

trust me they are dangerous. they would kill you to get on that boat if they could

I'm angry pretty much every day.

The only startling thing to me in the video is that its only 2 minutes long and you see people alive in a boat to dead in the water in that time. These fuckers drowned incredibly fast. The boat didn't even sink until like 30 seconds in so its really only around 1:30 minutes and they are dead.

Did they just keep their mouths open and keep breathing as they fell under? Did they just accept it and let it happen once they realized they were drowning?

It takes people longer to bleed out from a bullet wound than that. These (((people))) were truly subhuman to not understand basic shit.

call me an edgelord, but watching those niggers drown is just amazing.

It's peaceful like going to sleep. Now fire and electricity. You should be scared of fire and electricity.

Untrue. You get 1-2 minute of abject terror/pain while the lungs fill. After that you lose consciousness, but before it's not fun at all.

They are africans, they probably think you can breath water if you wear a magical trinket so they likely just filled their lungs immediately. My point is, their average IQ is 60-70 or something like that.

This made my day, thanks user

Why does everyone post this edited version? Post the whole fucking thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=9iV3R7vJ-uk

You can see at the end there are africans already in the doors on the lower deck helping their people onto the ship. Sadly I bet very few of them drowned. Also, you can see how many of them are pretending to drown. One disappears underwater, then magically surfaces right underneath the cameraman. He dead-floats for a few seconds, then brings his head up for air, treads water, then goes back to 'drowning'.

As much as I'd love to see a video of these apes drowning in the mediterranean, this ain't it. I think they probably took them on board.

If it's peaceful, why was that drowning guy at the end rotating around under the water, flapping his arms around?