If you beat your enemies they win

>if you beat your enemies they win

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/win-a-soccer-game-by-more-than-five-points-and-you-lose-ottawa-league-says
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this real?

Yes, friend. Look up the title.

at least the kids realise its bullshit. From the article:

“They should be saying anything is possible. If we can get five goals really fast, well, so can the other team,” said Kevin, 17, who has played in the league for five years. “People grow in adversity, they don’t really get worse…. I think you’ll see more leadership skills being used if a losing team tries to recuperate than if they never got into that situation at all.”

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/win-a-soccer-game-by-more-than-five-points-and-you-lose-ottawa-league-says

The memes are becoming reality.

Oldfag here, make no mistake we are creating a future generation conditioned to lose and accept loss as normal.
We are constantly being told of an automated future, one where unless people are either either skilled or special, the state will provide for them. This is their plan, this is their future for us.

Short of an armed insurrection, I don't think we can fight this 'progress'.

If the other team were real fucking stinkers I'd just score an own-goal and then keep on playing to go around the rule. In the end the score line may say 8-3 but those fuckers KNOW they just got brutally gang raped and that's all that matters.

it's not a conspiracy tho, it's simply the result of letting women take charge of the education of our children

Kinda sounds like your election. Clinton beat Trump in the votes but lost the election. Trudeau was right all along

Now the game can truly be played, with both sides competing to be worse and force an auto-win.

If you were up by 5 point where I was from you automatically win the game.
Mercy rule

>rules of the game say the one with most goals wins
>sore loser says that they got more shots on goal and therefore should win
>wants to change rules of the game retroactively
I see Finland is going the way of Sweden. Sad!

Memes are going to bring about the end times
>current year
>sun not going supernova
>shiggy diggy doo

>score six own goals every game
>we champions now
Pathetic.

It was joke, Tyrone

>if u score on yourself you win
Is north south or central Italy the most comfy?

>score 6 own goals
>win

tactics, lads

It's not men vs women - it's us vs them.

These kind of things are crazy. Lot of these things (like safe space) aim at making rules or bending outside world so that you dont experience negative emotions. That is futile, you will always find some new source of negative experience what you are supposed regulate next. Instead people should be taught mental game. Lot of these things are between ears. We should teach kids how to deal and cope with negative emotions and how to control ones own emotions, instead of trying to build some kind of utopia where no one experiences any emotions. Soon people have ability to control their emotions and its feminist style tantrums.

Maybe soon they realise that they cant remove all sources of negative emotions. So they ban emotions so that everybody can feel good.

You pretend to be retarded really well. I can't tell any differences.

Brilliant.

>them
you mean the jews I assume?
the ones who pushed feminism?

Does that mean Germany actually lost against Brazil?

>Soon people have ability...
-> Soon people have no ability...

Smart

That day, I felt alive.

But the point still stands, Clinton killed Trump in getting the support of the people but lost the election. Justin Trudeau is the great thinker of our generation.

"If we had played in canada we would have won"

Huellary Clingtong

i'm too lazy. why not just link it?

Canada really is the laughing stock of the world

I lost hope reading the article but gained hope reading that quote.

That being said FUCKING CANADIANS YOU RETARDED CUM GUZZLING MOOSE HUMPERS WHY WON'T YOU FUCKING DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>it was just joeks
>doubles down on stupid
"Every time I speak of the haters and losers I do so with great love and affection. They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!" - Donald J. Trump

its literrally 2 posts below you lazy amerifat

>what is a constitutional republic

I wonder (((who))) pushed for that to happen?

Wait, the article's from 6 years ago.

That being said, 6 years too early. 700 billion years too early.

Too bad you're not Donald J. Trump, you're a nigger spic living in Poortugal

No, you won everything except the Second world war, lol.

>not posting scroll gif

>2010
Oh come on

They are part of the elite, for sure.
Who else ultimately benefits from a subjugated populace?

>LOL WOMEN AMIRITE?
Kill yourself. Everything has gone wrong since Canada came along.

AND WE WONDER WHY ALL OF OUR GOOD SOCCER PLAYERS GREW UP IN AMERICA OR ArE BEANERS WTF

New meta would make the game more interesting:

>Try to seize the ball and score own goals
>As soon as you have a 5 goals disadvantage stop scoring own goals as to not give the ball to the enemy and change your strategy to delaying as much as you can
>Goalie is replaced by a huge 500 pounds dude that should be able to destroy a ball by stomping on it
>His spot is at the enemy's goal
>Every time they try to score a self goal he stomps the ball
>Eventually they will run out of their meager 50ish spare balls and will have to run to Walmart to buy more
>Time is still running because soccer
>While you have a disadvantage of 5
>Win

Alternatively all the players trip on purpose and start exaggerating their injuries. If a team has 0 available players the game ends, with a 5 goal disadvantage you in. This new meta would make the game much more tight and interesting.

We're all equal comrades, no one loses, but no one wins

>gook talking shit about nogs

I like the way you think.

women are different that men and therefore fail at teaching boys how to become men

this is a major factor in the shaping of our society you cannot deny this

Isn't your country like 30% literally east asian?

If you are losing by 5, kick it into your own net, and you win. The day of the rake can't come soon enough.

wtf i love trudeau now

Women are different but you have to be retarded to think this is women's doing. Absolutely retarded.

Or just score on yourself 6 times and call it a day.

Oy vey, turn the other cheek, goyim.

>>>DAILY REMINDER FROM

This. Don't punish people for doing well.

P R E P

Nuke Canada from orbit.

I'm not blaming women, I'm blaming the feminized education system

>Absolutely retarded
great argument, did you learn this in school?

T H E

The point is that promoting women's interests (freedom of mate selection, anti-competitive mentalities, interpersonal optimism/inclusiveness, mandated provisioning by government with no expectation of recompense) is necessarily opposite to the health of society.
And also because it's not women being subjugated, since they're subjugated by the peaceable nature of their sex. They don't revolt, they agitate at best.
State enforced women's emancipation is male subjugation, which in turn is subjugation of the populace.

B U L L

lol

That's actually not too new. For a long time, it's been considered "unsportmanlike behavior" to continue crushing a team that's losing badly. I don't agree with that sentiment, but that's been a thing for a while.

I am sure I read somewhere that you beating the hues 7-1 was racist and rude.
I wasn't even browsing Sup Forums then. It's one of the first times I asked myself "What did they mean by this?"
>inb4 newfag

the worst type of losing is losing with the knowledge that the team started taking it easy on you because your team is so bad.

its better to lose 1 - 17 knowing that the other team gave it their all.

but i guess this is justin's canada now

Thats not a sport when you do not play your best.

If anything its unsportsmanlike to let up.

Why? I dont see how this makes sense.

>playing game online
>people with BR clan tags on the other team
>absolutely destroy them
>"First soccer and now online shooters? Brazil on suicide watch."
>barely coherent English responses
I bathe in the salt, Sup Forums.

It's probably some co-ed shit where some teams have more girls and some teams have more boys and you can guess what happens when there is an all boys team in the mix.

The main point is that it's a league rule and if you don't like it then join a different league.

Yeah it is, but should only be met with contempt on a team that went too hard, not a state wide ban on winning by too much.
Everyone criticize a team that obliterates another team when the matchmaking system is obviously at fault. Giving the win to the other team is even more unsportmanlike.

So, basically, the new goal of the game, is to score 5+ goals IN YOUR OWN goal, before the other team can put 5 more than you in their own goal.

If you score on your own team, until you are down by 5, then you win!

If you kill your enemies, they win

I agree with you guys. I'm just saying this isn't a new thing and it's not just Canada.

That's what I have been saying for years.