Bill Burr married and impregnated a black woman. How can a man be so redpilled? Is he /ourguy/?

Bill Burr married and impregnated a black woman. How can a man be so redpilled? Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a leech, he works his ass off while she spends his money and watches the Kardashians.

He didn't want a kid, he did bits on it that he didn't want to be the 70yo with the highschool kid.

She tricked him by getting pregnant.

Just like she tricked him by getting a dog from the pound. He didn't ask for it, she just got it while he was on the road.

Now she just got him a kid. Maybe also while he was on the road.

Now she's making him get rid of the dog.

Textbook classic psycho woman.

AYO HOL UP

Also, Billy is now afraid to say 'queer' on the podcast.

He laughs at people who cried when Trump one, except the ones who are 'really in trouble' like 'people of color'.

He's been housebroken. Patrice is spinnin in his grave.

>bill burr
>beta male confirmed

knows the gossip and details of their life as a couple

>she's making him get rid of the dog

nigga what?

Really? That's heartbreaking...

I listen to the podcast where he rants about whatever and makes people laugh so it's easy to get a lot of info on his personal life.

It's just sad to see him get conditioned into a different person.

so did this fuck

It's a pitbull. Who gives a shit.

Eat shit faggots. Bill Burr is the fucking man. Nobody on this board thinks fucking anything about his wife. This is just some ugly shill posting race-hate and painting us as racists. 100% bait. Burr is a fucking soldier. Doesn't back down. Don't attack the man's wife, it's like that fat degenerate Rosie O'Donnell attacking Barron Trump.

Eat AIDS you cancer.

that pic with his kids and wife is the saddest shit

Black women hate white men so he is lucky I guess.

>his wife's kids

Fixed 4u.

Kek she didn't even take his name. Burr is such a cuck. All that shit talking was just that kek his fans bought it hook line sinker

Hate to admit. He might be cucked. If Nia decides to divorce Bill. It will be completely over for him. It's crazy how often he talked about divorce and how the man gets screwed. Also the divorce laws in California favor the woman, always.

And Nia made articles on xojane?

Bill is finished.

>i dont wanna take his name because i'm feminist but i dont mind take half of his money after the divorce

Really activates my prefrontal cortex.

>black wife
Story checks out

It's a shame, I hoped mongrel offspring wouldn't eventually rear its ugly head. Unfortunately it has.

They're both pretty old so let's hope it's not autistic as fuck like Katie prices kid. That would be a shame.

Dude, I caught that, too..."queeee"

He's being beaten' down. My guess is she got knocked up while they were in Europe because she could feel him pulling away. It's her sinking her SJW, psycho-bitch claws into him.

Man, that's an ugly nigger creature.

She's an SJW, racist, asshole that hates men. Fuck her.

Her upper lip is too small or she twisted it in some retarded way, I mean wtf there's like a city of gums there.

Good thing is when he finally has enough and they split, he will have a great bit about it in his next special.

Nia is much younger...she just looks like dogshit. She isn't 40 yet.

>2016
>still race mixing

>every one of his kids has a lazy eye
impressive to be honest

WHY THE FUCK DID HE DO THIS TO HIMSELF

I have lost so many heroes lately

Dude is not funny. He's an icon among the trendies. A lot of people I know think he is hilarious. Too be honest , I really don't find any comedian funny. I can appreciate good ideas and original witty remarks but nothing that makes me LOL. You stupid cunts are funnier and more talented to me than this goof. I barely LOL and these days it seems I only LOL on this site. I'm being genuine as well. There's some witty mofos here. Cheers.

Bill has always been so guilty about his racism that he goes way out of his way to prove himself that he is not. Back in the day he would always get shit for wearing FUBU and stuff like that. His favorite comic is 'Luke Cage'. Back when he would do O&A with Patrice, they would shit on him for all of it...almost like he went and got a black wife to prove them all wrong.

If you want to date/marry a black chick, who cares, but don't pick the worst fucking one possible...Nia is a cunt.

Poor bahstad.

This is like, if Archie Bunker's wife became a SJW black.

Boston is known for being a liberal coal burning capital

Fuck off leaf

Most comedians are self loathing depressed individuals

should've grown a pair of balls and given himself the rope

Aint that the truth

which ones? Out 'em all for me plz so I too can disavow

When did this happen

patrice never would have let this shit happen

fucking RIP bro

LOL

Too right

>said the leaf

End of his last podcast or one before it. (not the "podcast gone by" portion)

Jesus if you're gonna racemix at least get a good looking one to do it with. These are disgusting.

He's geting rid of Cleo? What a fucking bitch ass faggot, this guy couldn't be any more pussy whipped

I hope he does get divorced, his comedy will be fucking top notch when he goes on full blown rants.

I hope the "lovely Nia" ends up taking half his shit, as per his joke

What will the child look like?
A ginger and a black women with a mouth bigger than his career.

Fuck she's more awful looking than I remember. That teeth to gum ratio is atrocious. Bill must really hate himself and his family deep down.

Sweden is headed that way Sven, I really hope you're ready for the incoming freakshow.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ

All you need to know.

He's a housebroken SJW leftist like the rest of them.

>Burr is a fucking soldier. Doesn't back down
He literally compromised in getting a .22lr that he wanted because Nia didn't let him lel

Still trying' to replace Patric.

Sad.

It only gets better

Man, you know a woman is really black when her lips have this black-grey coloration. This kind of lips looks amazing sucking a pale white cock.

>Grace Hightower
Fucking kek

>He laughs at people who cried when Trump one, except the ones who are 'really in trouble' like 'people of color'.

I listened to that podcast too. He's always been a pussy when it comes to race shit. Self hating as fuck.

I wonder if he justifies being one of the pussy whipped fags he's always mocked by thinking "Well she is a brave POC and I do have white privilege."

Topcuck. RIP

He's a true cuck. Even her name is hideous. I wonder what his punishment was for Obama cucking him at the faggy "YES MEN" medal ceremony earlier this week.

Burr is genuinely funny I was worried Nia would stop that

google:

Diahnne Abbott

Toukie Smith

Man definitely has a type

It's probably because this is the only medium for truly free exchange of ideas left, the word police wont let people say funny shit anymore.

I fucking hate SJW pressure but I hate the fact that people allow it to censor them even more.

(X) doubt

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF BILLY BOY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
Jesus Bill, gg no re you're fucked once she divorces your dumb ass

>I can't even; I won't even!

God, she's so fucking awful.

One of those cases where someone's personal life really makes you enjoy their movies less.

Nia is beautiful!