"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"
>drone strike kills you

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Nobody but you wants our democratically elected government overthrown. Your delusion is destabilizing the country, and all you're accomplishing is getting more children killed by gun violence.

The solution is so simple. Just help pass common-sense gun control. But you won't do it, because of your glorious revolution...

Grow up.

How would you feel about passing legislation to repeal the Hughes amendment and requiring ALL machine-guns to be registered, not just those made prior to 1986?

Sage reoccurring threads

I say we remove all that bullshit, no registry and you can walk into a store and walk out within four minutes with a full automatic weapon of your choice.

but not knives pls

the guns aren't going anywhere, fag, trump is seeing to that.

If guns are so useless against drones, tanks, etc., why does every military in the world still have infantry and equip them with small arms?

Check and mate gungrabbers

>democratically-elected government
nice meme buddy

You're thinking about this in the wrong way. They want common sense, we can frame restoration of liberty as common sense gun control measures. The other side knows nothing about guns or gun laws. That Hughes Amendment suggestion I made sure sounds like a new restriction, doesn't it? It'd be lifting the ban, though.

Lets talk concealed carry. Its unfair, and probably racist that a black man who receives a concealed carry permit in New York could be a felon for carrying a weapon in Montana. We need carry permits to be honored everywhere so that minorities aren't entrapped by backwards redneck states which intentionally choose not to honor permits from states with high black populations.

How many times are you gonna make this thread?

I held down and broke all of the finger's on a liberal's hands once. He cried for his mother as I twisted the first digit, but by the fifth he could only scream.

Why did you do it?

Haha good, if that one wants to shitpost on Sup Forums like OP, he'll have to use his toes. Next time break those too.

Gotta love that Liberal Compassion (tm) towards the poor and working class

Never give up your legal guns burger bros. If the US falls in the future, so will Europe.

Oh yeah anti gun retards look up gun crime statistics to be repilled that even though the majority of guns are in legal white hands, legal white gun owners do barely any of the crime.

If they droned citizens, China or Russia would be in there so fast to aid the rebel militias that would inevitably form. There's a strong incentive to not use their full force against citizens.

Also the majority of any respectable military would instantly defect if ordered to turn their weapons on their civilians.

And I'm pretty sure combat experienced veterans outnumber combat experienced active troops anyway.

Victory in overthrowing the US government by the people is not only possible, but was intended to be the end result if it was ever necessary, hence SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.