Brit/pol/ - Best PM edition

>Police probe hilarious 'Pakémon' stickers featuring Sadiq Khan found in Tube station
standard.co.uk/news/crime/probe-launched-over-racist-pakemon-stickers-featuring-sadiq-khan-found-in-tube-station-a3405196.html

>SNP proposal to create new 'E' Scottish exam grade so fewer pupils fail
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/25/snp-proposal-create-new-e-scottish-exam-grade-fewer-pupils-fail/

>Government U-turns on 500 per cent increase on immigration tribunal fees
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/25/government-u-turns-500-per-cent-increase-immigration-tribunal/

>Major accused over new Brexit vote bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38109125

>Osborne defends £320,000 from speeches
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38110210

>ACCEPT IT! Sir Ian Botham goes on FURIOUS rant at Remainers trying to stop Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/736531/Brexit-news-Sir-Ian-Botham-EU-referendum-Tony-Blair-Sir-John-Major

>Irish PM claims full Brexit ‘IMPOSSIBLE’ in 2 years & even interim deal might take longer
express.co.uk/news/politics/736555/Brexit-news-British-Irish-Council-Enda-Kenny-Article-50-two-years-impossible-Theresa-May

>Case for second Brexit referendum is credible, says John Major
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/25/brexit-sir-john-major-says-perfectly-credible-case-for-second-referendum

>Theresa May faces Tory backlash over £240m boost for grammar places
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-grammar-schools-backlash-240m-a7439716.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/53y1wi/a_redditor_was_arrested_and_fined_for_an/
filteries.com/
metro.co.uk/2016/05/09/man-arrested-after-teaching-pug-to-do-a-nazi-salute-when-it-heard-the-words-sieg-heil-5870354/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5et3aq/i_voted_to_keep_the_united_kingdom_together_in/daf44c4/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx0iY8UOOa4
ibtimes.co.uk/pro-brexit-march-supreme-court-led-by-nigel-farage-postponed-1593471
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/investigatory-powers-bill-act-snoopers-charter-browsing-history-what-does-it-mean-a7436251.html
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/173199
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REMINDER THAT in the UK you can get arrested and fined for making racist comments online, and loose your job.
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/53y1wi/a_redditor_was_arrested_and_fined_for_an/

First for are Woes.

Help lads what do I do?
This girl keeps talking to me about shit I don't care about and all I can do is laugh and pretend like I give a fuck.

Also just had a Chicken Kiev

Reminder blairsphemy is punishable by death

Imperial Leather

Fug her.

Post Results

filteries.com/

ah've had to go into hiding even more than usual

bloody hell

or for teaching your dog to do a trick
metro.co.uk/2016/05/09/man-arrested-after-teaching-pug-to-do-a-nazi-salute-when-it-heard-the-words-sieg-heil-5870354/

fuck

Is she fit? Also what does she talk about?

Why do you post here? Is it because brit/pol/ is ore comfy and has more of a culture to it than the rest of this place?

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5et3aq/i_voted_to_keep_the_united_kingdom_together_in/daf44c4/

Really makes you think.

Where you at in PA i got a few cousins who live in Pittsburgh

Never liked Sadiq tbqh.

She browses Tumblr and keeps talking to me about Supernatural and 'le funny xd' moments on the show, even though I've told her I don't watch it. She hates Trump and Farage and wanted to stay in the EU.

my mum got kicked out of a club for throwing a frisbee at Lemmy and Hawkwind

Obviously.

Brit/pol/ > Sup Forums

Just North of Allentown. Far East P.A.

>lots of people start getting arrested and fined for racism
>Migrants get away with raping children
>Sheeple start picking up on this
>They get angry with immigrants and dub all of them as rapists who are protected by the state
>People become more racist and redpilled

Sounds good to me. Also
>Reddit
The goy deserved it 2bh.

But is she fit?

wtf i love immigration now

you're fucking cancer

Fuck sense into her.

reminder that yktd is
>20 something
>a neet
>pro-thatcher
>pro-muslim
This autist who has been using the same tripcode for years ever since he made the brit/pol/ threads for a period of a few weeks.
He literally thinks those were the best years of his miserable muslim cock sucking life.
Things he is not
>a conservative
>anti reddit

>Best PM
So far.

Not really.

Karen!

Comrade soldiers! The question of the state system is now on the order of the day. The capitalists, in whose hands the state power now rests, desire a parliamentary bourgeois republic, that is, a state system where there is no tsar, but where power remains in the hands of the capitalists who govern the country by means of the old institutions, namely: the police, the bureaucracy, and the standing army.

whats wrong with being 20-something

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx0iY8UOOa4

Is a coal burning slut

Blasephmy karen only takes white cock

>Nigel Farage's pro-Brexit march on Supreme Court 'postponed' over fears of far-right hijacking
ibtimes.co.uk/pro-brexit-march-supreme-court-led-by-nigel-farage-postponed-1593471

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/investigatory-powers-bill-act-snoopers-charter-browsing-history-what-does-it-mean-a7436251.html

Just saw this pop up.

Hmmmmmm

Sodomise her, cut her throat and give her blood as an offering to Kek

Isn't Karen supposed to be mixed race?In the show is her hair dyed blonde?

You have no idea how good you have it, and ultimate waste those years.

Its unavoidable.

Dont worry, your 30s are amazing because of the wisdom.

this is your next pm

check the digits

>Implying Nigel just didn't forget about it because of Trump

Any of you watched the karen anime i dont really watch anime but is it any good

Fuck karen and fuck british people

Do you ever wonder if brit/pol/ has really turned to 100% autistic filth or if you're just having a lucid moment and it only seemed tolerable because you're just as bad

I thought he dislikes Thatcher?

BREXIT BTFO!

He likes nothing more than to pretend he is in his 30's or 40's.
Probably looking up to his dad, muhammed who runs a nickle and dime.

Who the literal fuck are you?

Then tell her to fuck off. I once went on a date with a girl and after she said she wanted to remain friends so I told her to fuck off and never spoke to her again. Also I know that annoying femake /feel. I had to sit next to this girl at school and she NEVER shut up about gossip girl, she made me ree so hard

Will he nationalise the dairy industry?

State run farms when?

I think the real reason is they're worried about a small turnout.

Karen is superior to all.

>Aachen
Hello Turk.

Goyim, I...

We know, this has been talked about for ages. Stop bringing it up.

fuck off krautcuck we might just dresden your ahmed ass again

REROLLING FOR THE MILKMAN

nope

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/173199
Repeal the new Surveillance laws (Investigatory Powers Act) !!!

>Who the literal fuck are you?
Like you can talk, you've been here for 5 minutes you cockgobbling cuntrag

I liked her when I was a newfag to Brit/pol/

This too. Will be good to see "LE QUEEN WILL MARCH WITH US AND BASED NIGE WILL STORM PARLIAMENT AND DESTROY LE EVIL REMAINERS A-AND THEN WE RESTORE EMPIRE!!!" plebbit LARPers get BTFO

>!!!

>over "fears" that people with passion might turn oup instead of plebs

>Not U.K Citizen
>Voted Anyway

Mi5 no bully pls!

fuck off cancer

>Two years ago
It's almost as if opinions change over time!

lol pleb blair will be next pm czech em

>Ywn rise to the lofty heights of Lib Dem leadership.

Why does he always look worried?

doesn't this bother you at all?

national revolution yet?

just went into hull... we've lost already, felt like i was in africa

>Will be good to see "LE QUEEN WILL MARCH WITH US AND BASED NIGE WILL STORM PARLIAMENT AND DESTROY LE EVIL REMAINERS A-AND THEN WE RESTORE EMPIRE!!!" plebbit LARPers get BTFO
Epic meme there faggot.
How you can shit post month after month about reddit with your faggy tripcode is laughable.
If you can take Muhammad's cock out of your mouth for 2 minutes you'd see the hypocrisy

This tbqh. They know hardly anyone is going to go and they don't want to be embarrassed by the media.

What the fuck do we do we are basically guaranteed to have a tory or labour government

nice try

this.

>london
>protests
>right wing
pick one

>having your flag on foods
what the fuck
i have never seen this
why are brits such nazis?
at least we learnt from our mistakes

Wouldn't the price of milk and tyranny of the majority worry you?

Keep on crying little memekipper

nth for a GLORIOUS, GODLY REPUBLIC designed by God in order to combat FALSE MONARCHY

>we are basically guaranteed to have a tory or labour government.
You say that like it's some sort of novelty.

He's like the Jeb of Britain.

FOR FUCK SAKE I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT

WHY DONT THE LEFT HAVE TO CANCEL THEIR MARCHES WHEN THE AFL TURN UP AND START THROWING BRICKS AT POLICE

BUT GOD FORBID SOME PEOPLE MIGHT TURN UP WITH SIGNS THAT HURT PEOPLES FEELINGS, THEN THAT WOULD BE TOO FAR

A system where both parties are the same is a little new to be fair

I'd agree if he wasn't using a faggy tripcode like yourself, the only reason to do so is to draw attention to who you are.
It's like you don't realise what you're saying is the exact reason tripcodes are cancer

>he's never even bothered to take on the establishment

>novelty.
no shit

Yeah, well, we still have a monarchy and Cromwell is dead. Take that Republicucks!

The implication of that painting is that it's somehow wrong for that old man to escape the poor impoverished, diseased hell that he's found himself trapped in; even if it's only to escape into an "illusion" for his consciousness.

Isn't it time for evening prayers yet Ahmed?
You'd think after years of being pulled on how much of a muslim cocksucker you are you'd get bored but yet day after day month after month and year after year you're still here.
Do you jerk your little brown cock to the abuse or something, I've heard how paki's can be so I'm not surprised

That's honestly the meanest thing anyone's ever said about Jeb Bush

>what's that user?
>come and seize the means of production with me

Yes but we have talked about it and there is nothing we can do it stop it as both major parties voted for it. VPNs are a solution if you are worried about the food standards agency knowing that you use Sup Forums.
Hull has always been a shithole
Both are the same thing lad.

All memeing aside, what should actually happen once the Queen dies?

I love monarchy, and I love the institutions and traditions that come with it. I believe it's in our interests to keep them. But fuck off if Prince Charles or Price William become king. I can't stand the Windsor family. Is monarchy worth keeping if Charles is king?