Who thought liberalism was a good, idea, Sup Forums?

Who thought liberalism was a good, idea, Sup Forums?

It infects literally every aspect of society, and you can't do ANYTHING without worrying about hurting someones feelings.

What he wrote kinda makes sense.
People oughta be more humble for a holiday such as christmas. If you have money to buy your sons expensive stuff you can do it as reward for something else.

What he said makes some degree of sense.
That said as a working class kid that didn't get fuck all other than a good meal come Christmas he can piss off.

I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with what he said

As a parent I'd rather take all the credit instead of Santa

I understand the sentiment, but. some people just have a lot of money to spend. That's kinda what's been fuel a good portion of industry and economy, right? Buying shit? Other than that, he's right. If you get your 11 year old boy an iPad or i anything, he will end up downloading musicaly and start making those selfie videos. I don't think any parents are prepared for that.

what he said is very good.
i love it actually. he is completely right.
specially because theres nothing worse than an arrogant annoying asshole kid bragging about his presents from santa.

> Just a reminder that

why do they start every fucking self-righteous post with this?

> Reminder that Trump is a raciss

> Just a reminder that Hillary literally did nothing wrong

> Posting to remind you that I'm a man that's never satisfied a woman and wouldn't have the guts to even try.

>you can't explain Santa's discrimination.

Santa hates brown people. See it's easy.

Am I supposed to be mad? He's got a point

There is literally nothing wrong with going out of your way to avoid hurting someone's feelings

The problem is publicly shaming people for not doing so, or mandating people to do these things, as if they are entitled to that treatment

op a gagot
>a fucking leaf
checks out

Seems nice enogh actually. Ostentacious displays of wealth arent the best.

There's nothing wrong with that.

>you can't explain Santa's discrimination to a heartbroken kid

aaaaaaaaand now there is.

This, Christmas is less about the Christmas spirit and story of being kind, humble and giving to those less fortunate but now just about whats the most expensive presents you can shove under a tree and kids crying that they don't have an Xbox 1 S 1Tb Master-chief Edition but instead a Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
Half the kids on Christmas will be Dudly
>"Thirty-six," he said, looking up at his mother and father. "That's two
less than last year."
>"Darling, you haven't counted Auntie Marge's present, see, it's here
under this big one from Mommy and Daddy."
>"All right, thirty-seven then," said Dudley, going red in the face.

NO, rich kids with hard working parents are supposed to take the piss out of poor kids with alcoholic single mums, it's the natural order now fuck off.

I always do this anyway. I give a few gifts from Santa and then wrap all the others.

I firmly believe the day I found out Santa wasn't real was when I was put on an irreversible path to total misanthropy.
It is still the most fucked up thing people do to their kids on a colossal scale. There is no good reason to lie to your kids like that. You should be teaching the values of generosity and gratitude in an attempt to make Earth a better place to live, not fucking lie through your teeth about a magic fat guy that brings you almost anything you ask for.

My mother deeply regrets ever starting the lie in the first place. She says one of the worst moments in her life was watching the life fade from my eyes and face going pale.

It's weird because I don't remember it. Like it fucked me up so much that I can't even recall the memory.
I was like 9, too.

Fuck Santa.
Fuck the disgusting bastardization of what should be a holiday about doing everything you can to make every single person you meet or know happy.

I guarantee there will be studies in the future about how much it traumatizes young kids into being asshole teenagers.

Fuck Santa holy shit.
And especially fuck anyone who pushes those downright evil fucking tradition.

Most of what Trump supporters believe is classic liberalism, though

lmfao there are people who have these problems i can't even

Doesn't matter. We're not into social engineering beyond break the law, get thrown in a cell. Everything is up to the individual. Fuck the nanny state, appeal to the losers, let the weak set the pace. You're pathetic and want to contribute? Then get involved and find happiness in your station in life. And remember, this is America. Hard work will change your life.

triggered

bunch of fucking faggots ITT when did this place become a communist cesspool?

Top Kek - get on germanys level then.

We are told, that the presents are given by "The Holy Christ-child". As in, some spiritual manifestation of baby jesus? Well, at the very least - someway or the other "a blessing from god himself".
Santa, you can be disgruntled with - but if the gifts come straight from god, well, who are you to argue?

On the other hand, most kids aged 4 to 5+, really ought to know better than that schmuck. Guess german kids get disappointed real quick in life.

kek so true, can't really re(((mind))) if it was never in my mind you begin with.

>Who thought liberalism was a good, idea, Sup Forums?

Who thought the flu was a good idea?
No one, yet it stills keeps infecting the population every year.

Because both are diseases.

My parents started doing this when I started questioning why Santa's elves were able to make exactly the same things I saw at Toys R Us

How about just not lying to your kids and being honest with them that there is no Santa and that presents are given to and by family members as a token of love.

Liberalism is more lies to cover up a lie. Just tell your kids the truth.

you must be fun at parties

whoever thought liberalism is a good idea was probably the most offended, greedy, prideful speciman to ever exist.

The man is incorrect. He shouldnt be caring so much about what others are getting from Satan. If his kid is whiny and crying over it, then tell it not give a fuck about other kids. Thats good parenting