Uh oh

Jill wouldn't just take our money, would she? We're still going to StumpTheTrump, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/green-party-officials-file-for-a-presidential-vote-recount-in-wisconsin/article/2608194
twitter.com/WI_Elections/status/802264791737716736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stein might be a nut but she's smart enough to know that Democrats are suckers. I hope she buys herself something nice with the money, she's earned it.

CTR wants us to fight this because they know it will expose Democrat voter fraud.

She sure did!

Deadline at 5pm what time zone?

My sides will be forever lost if she "oopsie" misses the deadline

I haven't even checked. But I would bet allot on it being Wisconsin's timezone.

Probably the time zone Wisconsin is in, smarty pants.

CST -6 iirc

WI timezone, retard

As long as Trump gets Wisconsin out of the four "challenge" states he still wins, right?

Come now OP, she's not "taking" their money. She's redistributing it fairly into her bank account.

hahaha NO REFUNDS!!

Wisconsin is the smallest among them, so no

Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein have made out like bandits this election.

Truly a woman of the people

Gdamnit... thanks

Hearty chuckle at myself

>it's almost 3pm

In two hours, we might have antoher EBIN reason to laugh at shills.

About 2 and a quarter hours left.

Only three states are being challenged. Michigan has paper ballots and they recount, which is why it took forever to post the results. So if there's no Wisconsin recount, even if Pennsylvania flipped Trump would still win

Has Stein out-jewed the Jew?

It's cool user, I couldn't resist. We all do it.

Central time?

So, recount is basically dead.

How long since a rain of "Electoral college likely not voting Trump" articles ?

Just type "Milwaukee time" and it gives it to you directly.

Pacific Timezone

I love her.

nigger

>website for recount effort says excess funds will go towards promoting "voting system reform" which is something the Green party claims to be doing

Jesus christ she scammed these morons good.

this

i hope she stream herself on the yatch she will buy with that money.

Come now, people. Let's be realistic here. When has a jew ever actually scammed people out of money?

15:01 Time in Wisconsin, USA

2 more hours guys

inb4 ohhh nooo my car broke down.

washingtonexaminer.com/green-party-officials-file-for-a-presidential-vote-recount-in-wisconsin/article/2608194

the dream is dead?

"Local Green Party officials said they will file an affidavit with the Wisconsin Elections Commission by the 5 p.m. deadline on Friday"

But the Commission twitter says they haven't.

>Local Green Party officials said they will file an affidavit with the Wisconsin Elections Commission by the 5 p.m. deadline on Friday, at which time they intend to provide further details about the recount itself and whether it will involve a forensic audit of voting machines.
Doesn't seem anything official. We'll know once the official twitter speaks up, I expect they're also waiting for the request to come in since it's been so hyped up.

Oops, I mean this to

I love this woman

oh nooo, that sucks

>will file an affidavit

Oh, that's nice. An Affidavit of Fact? Instead of filling out the fucking paperwork required and sitting on the website for even a 1L to fill in?

Something smells like the week-old whitefish.

I'd support a vote recount if they included California and New York. They'd probably find some ballot stuffing there. Stein is just doing this for political gain, it's highly dubious this'd result in anything meaningful, it's just so that she can cite later in the future that she's against voter fraud.

>smart
>flies to the wrong city and misses rally, disappointing tens of supporters.

If Jill is ripping off Hill Shills I'll vote green next election. Top tier trolling like that deserves to be commended

The stupid fuckers who donated don't even know what they are donating for. They think donating will get Hilary elected LOL

Don't forget about the 7 million, goy.

(And yes, the goal has now been raised to 7 million for anyone not keeping score at home.)

What is this?

>(((Stein))) and (((Sanders))) play democrats for chumps and walk off with millions of their money

It's a weird sensation, I'm actually laughing WITH the jews.

Oh, nevermind. I thought for sure for a second you were referring to a separate fund. I didn't realizing the Stein one was this bad.

Keknomancy acquaints a man with strange bedfellows.

>tens

lel

>Has Stein out-jewed the Jew?
>Stein

buddy, she IS the jew.

Nope, just got filed.

>90 minutes into the future
>deadline passes
>Stein raises the goal to $10 million
>Democrats shower them with more money

Believe it

She just filed.

Oh, link for those who care:

So yeah, all filed. Recount is happening.

Doesn't change that she's taking a surplus of cash(anything over 2.5M) for herself. Says in the fine print she is allowed to keep the rest.

Trump is at 306. PA and MI are worth 36 together, even if they both, by some miracle of Allah, flip he is still president

SAY WITH ME NOW HELLO MADAME PRESIDENT

Jill Stein is doing this to run in 2020.

She wants to split the Democrats

RECOUNT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET FUCKED TRUMPANZEES

DRUMPFKINS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Nice, so it doesn't matter if they flip then? Good...

I hope they don't...

based gilf just made 7 million

>implying it wouldn't be easy for a couple of electorates to switch their electoral votes to clinton

You trumpanzees are in for a huge surprise soon LUL

>It's the Serbia hillshill
Wow so this is what it's like to meet a celebrity

BREAKING NEWS: Jill Stein just wasted $1.1 million.

>the cerb shill

Reminder that MI and PA got recounted several time & Trump won every single time.
Reminder that Trump doesnt depend on WI to win
Reminder that the MN and NV races were closer than PA

Apparently the WI twitter account reported that it's been filed.

hard to see how it's wasted

it gives everyone but you basement dwelling nazi losers what they want

>100225028
Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!!!

>Jill ((((((((((((((((Stein))))))))))))))))))))

Soon frog-poster, soon. Without their delusional articles all these liberal cunts would commit mass-sudoku.

False hope? Wisconsin doesn't even matter. It's just for laughs.

this is making me very nervous. someone please reason with me to make me less worried. i'm gonna fuckin lose it if they take trump away from us

There's 3 states. If they flip all three it's bullshit. Trump could lose 2 of any of them. He just needs to keep one state even if it's winsconsin

Trump is 36 electorates over the 270

see
a comet destroying the earth is about as likely as hillary winning

hillary lost :P

> former Trump supporter here
> that flag
98-dimensional psychological chess right there.

>Literally pulling a Bernie Sanders on the leftover GOP cocksuckers and Hillary kids this time.
>Implying Jill Stein will ever be seen again without a tan poolboy and margarita in her hand.

Hillary could get Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, and she would still need 7 more electoral votes to win. Michigan is not flipping.

Correction: liberals wasted 1.1 million and Jill has currently pocketed 4.1 million dollars. Even if she files the other 2 recounts, she will have spent 2.5 million of liberal money and pocketed at least 2.7 million.

In other words, she has at the very least made 2.7 million dollars for doing literally nothing. I'm both jealous and rock hard and want to fuck her corrupt, granny mouth.

Trump just won Michigan.

Even if they gave her Wisconsin, he still has 296 EC votes

>It's such a blatant scam even Nate Silver could predict it

Toniblerim, dont you have a goat to fuck?

I don't quite understand.

Why would a private citizen raise money and petition for a recount?

Don't y'all have an independent electoral commission which automatically does recounts if the margin is X votes and who is funded by the public?

Jews hit all sides

As long as all the goy are divided

Wait what's all this then? Stein set up a GoFundMe or something to pay for a recount? Why need money faams?

An actual candidate needs to call for a recount, and Hillary refuses to, so Stein is doing it.

>Here are the filing fees and deadlines for each state:

Wisconsin: $1.1 million by Nov 25
Pennsylvania: $0.5 million by Nov 28
Michigan: $0.6 million by Nov 30

>Those are filing fees alone. The costs associated with recounts are a function of state law. Attorney's fees are likely to be another $2-3 million, then there are the costs of the statewide recount observers in all three states. The total cost is likely to be $6-7 million.

CTR shill confirmed :D

Surprised Florida's not getting this treatment.

Unless deadline's passed.

A recount in Pennsylvania will cost the state millions. Thankfully it's not happening.

People are butthurt because PA and MI weren't listed as swing-states until the last minute, and WI was assumed a secure Clinton win and the NY Times actually ran an article asking why the fuck Trump was campaigning in WI.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((STEIN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

She scammed Hillary supporters for make the wound even deeper.

I'm lovin' it

>received
>not accepted

kek

It's so funny that Jews get painted as theatrical villains and in the end it turns out true.