Al-right YouTuber Millennial Woes featured in Mirror

>The vile mystery man - believed to be from Edinburgh - gave a speech at a white nationalist conference in Washington DC that has sparked a political firestorm.

>Some anti-fascist campaigners have spent more than a year trying to identify the man - believed to be in his 30s - as he continues to deliver hate online.

>Talking straight to camera with a well-spoken Scots accent and often smoking cigarettes, he pours out a stream of sordid venom.
His whining invective can run up to an hour in length as he bleats about his ignorant views. But campaigners say the man has developed a growing “fanbase” among other deluded far-right supporters.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-british-blogger-speaks-rally-9322583

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/who-mystery-scottish-racist-who-9317228#comments-section
youtube.com/watch?v=dqW0mUQKHLw
youtube.com/watch?v=5A09YdBLBX4
kiro7.com/news/local/speaker-defines-alt-right-at-seattle-conference/469737848
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Some anti-fascist campaigners have spent more than a year trying to identify the man

lol wat morons, how is this possible in such a high informational age

What is his real name?

He probably looked quite different before he dropped out of society and became a shut-in for who knows how long.

He was in another leftist rag, check out the comments.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/who-mystery-scottish-racist-who-9317228#comments-section

I'm surprised Mike from TRS didn't get mediaraped, apparently he started the roman salutes for the night on stage before Spencer gave his speech.

That would explain why he was so defensive and bitchy about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqW0mUQKHLw

He clearly doesn't have the baboon mindset.

that hilarious character assassination. I dont think there is a more polite and least hateful person on jewtube than mw.
but it really shows how the left thinks
>someone has views they dont like
>lets doxx him and shut him down

Do they reference his miscegenation video where he says that he would deFOO his children if they racemixed?

>Do they reference his miscegenation video where he says that he would deFOO his children if they racemixed?
deFOO?

Cut all contact with, molymeme used to be big into it.

To be fair, Sven and Ghoul were just as bitchy about it.

So does this jeopardize his safety now?

Ack nooooo, the hwite male will rise again.

lol. classic scotland bringing the bants

I love how normies just acknowledging his presence though

This was a video he recorded from an attempted coup

Wow. That's the most objective and factual article I've ever read. It's great that we still have champions of truth and justice like the author of this article.

youtube.com/watch?v=5A09YdBLBX4

I don't even like this cuck or his MGTOW fanbase but god damn if someone doesn't look a lot better after the liberal elites vomit in their direction.

You severely overestimate the capabilities of social justice warriors. They are not capable of independent thought, which makes all research virtually impossible.

>Al-right in subject

THEY'RE TRYING TO GET PASSED FILTERS

THIS IS A SHILL

NOT A DRILL

PASTEBIN FAGGOT IM NOT GIVING THIS NIGGER """NEWS""" SITE CLICKS

For anyone who missed it, he was on local Seattle news too

kiro7.com/news/local/speaker-defines-alt-right-at-seattle-conference/469737848

Oh oh it's slowly beginning! The hateful and xenophobic alt-right makes its open debut in Europe now! Well, since it successfully happened in the US, it's now time for us to BREAK THE CONDITIONING!

Scotland is even more cucked than the rest of Britbongistan.

wew. that was a lot of adjectives. truly the press is unbiased

Wow look at those comments! As a Scot that is encouraging to see. How much traffic does the Daily Record site get?

> I've run into him on Dreghorn street in Glasgow (don't go there! nasty place). I was out walking with my family when he came up from behind and picked up my wife's son and said "this niglet goes in the trash" and put him head first into a garbage can before I could react.

> Then he followed us for two blocks calling me a cuck but I was too afraid to do anything, I dearly hope you find him and get some tolerant people to go to his house and tell him that this behaviour is unacceptable and that there is nothing wrong with cuckoldry, it's between consenting adults our pleasure should not be used as an insult!

Poor woes and he's gone to ground so it must be affecting him.Head-mistress Sturgeon will likely be waiting at the airport to spank him

why are they trying to so hard to put a face to alt-right / racism?

That wording in the article. Pathetic.