twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've got bad knees

Chairs.

That's from lack of squatting desu.

10/10 thread desu

I do. some people are like why are you squatting on the ground

do they squat in the air then?

thanks

the (((fashion))) industry made it so (((shoe companies))) don't put proper supports in our soles so now we all have to sit in (((chairs))). It also doesn't help that we are (((overweight))) and the (((fluoride))) in our water weakens our bones.

they just stand, or lean on something

>the (((fashion))) industry made it so (((shoe companies))) don't put proper supports in our soles
what? like what kind of support is proper?

bunch of savages

>lowbar

the one on the right is supposed to be proper? wearing high heels seems unnatural fampai.

>mfw I'm even squating while sitting in my chair
I can squat in the shittiest chair without having backpain

I can only squat with my heels off the floor, any advice? I want to correct this while I'm still young.

Bet this faggot doesn't even squat 300+ but he'll try to shit on you over negligible differences in form

with your feet on the seat?

they're too lazy and too fat

that said, I myself haven't squatted in 10 years. but not because I'm lazy or fat. I just don't see any reason to do so. plus i have chairs.

Yep. It's the only way I can sit now
I just put a pilow sheet on the seat so it stays clean

Jews.

I want to start squatting, can anyone tell me its secrets?

bend the knees

I actually squat in public if there is no seating, or to pick something off the ground, or even when talking to a small child.

It's funny to watch you guys discuss squatting , please proceed

How much? How much apart are my feet supposed to be? Do I put my center close to my ass or do I have to bend slightly forwards?

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM

Only those with superior slaivc genes can squat

t.swede with russian ancestors

I've seen many Iranians squat. I guess it's because slavs have iranian roots

WE WUZ ARYANZ

Years of sitting in chairs for long hours in school shortens the hip muscles making most of us too inflexible to squat.