Muslim Hate thread

Muslims are disgusting pedophiles who treat women badly. Lets let it rip

youtube.com/watch?v=nGcdVCDLc9M

Usually I would; I fucking hate everything those retards stand for but I'm fucking tired.
You get a bump because hopefully someone else will contribute

lol thanks for supporting the cause

Haha no probs; like I said usually I'd be all up in here but didn't feel like arguing with that one guy that always defends them you know?

What are they like where you live?

I am in Minnesota (little sweden), They are all somalian and smell bad. The old ones are super cool cause life is better here than somalia but the youth form gangs that rob and rape people.
>The teenage somali girls are sjw's
on the up side black people hate them more than they hate anything. The blacks litterally beat them up and oppress them for us

>Black people doing white people work
Thank fuck;
Shit man, sounds bad. Here they're not too bad just being general eye-sores, but they make no fuckin effort to be friendly. I gave up trying to give common courtesies after the 50th ms. mohammed bumped into me and acted like I wasn't even there.

Do it with a white/black person at least you can have that normal 'oh shit, sorry bout that' moment. Not to mention; went furniture shopping with GF ms. mohummed giving GF stink eye the whole time. Fucking scum.

Who cares. Let them have their culture...just don't let it infect ours.

Very true; I think this hatred stems from the fact that it IS infecting our culture already.

Kek. A sad kek but still a kek
Do the left not hear the shit they say? Like at all?

What was your definitive "fuck these cunts" moment?

Muslim here

What is the purpose of this thread you realise how desperate you look

Why hate Islam when its the only biblical religion with proper followers anymore

dont post images like that you cunt

Why? Caus feewings?

Yes, its blasphemous its forbidden not to mention rude

dont do it

Tis a true representation of muhammad in his natural state

go fuck yourself you pedophile shitskin

What about this one?

but fucking goats is a tenet of islam? are you not a true muslim?

It's inherently wrong, inhumane and violent. Muslim extremist throw gays from roofs, moderate Muslims cheer. It's a virulent ideology that will never work in a civilized culture.

>we should be tolerant
>diversity is a strength
>islam is peaceful

Islam is intolerant and violent
Also, what were the
GETS

how is it, muhammad never did that with a pig and its a sin to even think about it so dont post them. Lets stop talking about pigs fing him im not even allowed to talk about it lol

Im not a pedophile, im a pakistani so im not a shitskin

And would you honestly, ever do that to a quran yourself? No you wouldnt cause youre a pussy 12 year old so dont post pictures of desecrated qurans you cunt

Man your prophet was kinky

Stop it ok

Its unnecessary

prove that statement, how is it a tenent

I am i believe in the Shahadah

I've read in the quran that muhammads first wife was actually a 5 year old pig.. the more you know

We can bc we live in a free society

>im a pakistani so im not a shitskin
I've got news for you, cunt...

wtf where are all these from

It is illegal in every country i can think off to desecrate a quran, so no you dont live in a free country

in some time the europeans will remove the kebab. you just wait

>im a pakistani so im not a shitskin
Wtf did I just read?

Wait what???? Ive never read that

Have you actually ever even read the quran no way thats true

(lol i read it in arabic when i was 10 thats it)

Haha if I had a quoran here I would. But I don't have a habit of leaving fiction novels around my house

Lel rather be a 12 yr old than a pedo

Photoshopped image

And we arent shitskins we are tanned, no one looks at me and thinks "oh there is shit"

i think you should check out a website called reddit, would suit you better

Hahahhaahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha (takes breath) hahahahhahahha no it isn't illegal in the ones that are actual countries and not shit hole Muslim nations. I think Muslims actually think it's illegal in the west. They have no education except their mystic book so you can't blame them

Ok muhammad Pbuh was a soldier and a general he was a real man not a cocksucker, like you

Well get one off the internet and print it off right now and do it then. Oh what? you arent willing to do it now? thought so you gypsy tramp

>tanned
is this now a ylyl thread?

I've read it, it's definitely in there. You're probably reading the Muslim Brotherhood's version which is edited because they're all heretics and probably Zionist Jew infiltrators.

Im a muslim who supports Trump and UKIP openly, this has been home for years

THE ETERNAL ANGLO

Hate speech is illegal in the west, the only place it might be allowed is america and look whnat happened with that pastor terry when he tried to burn a quran, he got stopped by the police

You arent in a "free society" even in america cause you cant desecrate a quran shitbrains, im right youre wrong

Lol post a pic of yourself, we'll be the judges

fuck off americunts

so if you've logically understood that those guys stand for the truth, at least more than other politicians, you would renounce Islam immediately because it is a rotten way of thinking. Nothing but a religion for desert tribesmen. No place for it in the West

Im a paki and i read the arabic version, i never read the english meaning i just learnt what sounds to make with my mouth when arabic words came up like 99 percent of muslim pakis in britain

Hate speech is illegal, no. Fuck you mud dog. You are so ignorant of the actual laws as to have proven yourself inept and not worthy of debate.

America don't have any hate speech laws, and these pictures aren't illegal in Europe

Prove that youre an edgelord, desecrate a quran then ill prove im tanned

I dont need to do shit for you pussy

>Muslims are disgusting pedophiles who treat women badly. Lets let it rip
Just like Christians

Sup Forums will get ass blasted over this truth though

Print an entire quoran .... Not worth the paper m8
What else can I do for you? I could draw mohummed if you want?

Oh man just google
"muslims everyday activities"
and they're everywhere

Islam is the most conservative red pilled religion, it has all the same values the west used to have before the hippy revolution of the 60s. So when i see degenereacy in todays societies i see islam as the cure and politicans which are conservative and outspoken remind me of that.

Nothing wrong with islam at all

Do you believe in black magic?

>these are the same people

Dont call me a mud dog you amerifat cunt

hate speech is illegal in every country even israel, i dont make anything up

Not worthy of debate? why because i proved youre just a keyboard warrior

>nothing is wrong with Islam
You can not whole heartedly believe this, is a proven cancer.

holy fuck is that an actual page of the quran?????

And yes it is absolutely illegal you try putting posters up with that picture and see how fast youre put in prison

No, one page, here ive even attached it for you. hows that

prove it now or gtfo

AND STOP WITH THESE PICTURES

Mud dog stop it, you being a mud dog again...so stop it...you mud dog. I hate you. I hate speak at you. I kill your book with poo

Sounds like you got played by the International Jew. You have to read the full unedited version which is unfortunately only being printed by ISIS in Northern Syria at the moment.

Okay, I will.

But answer my question please. Do you believe in black magic? As in a person can perform black magic?

yes 100 percent, had a mufti come to my house the other day because of it

Ok, there are ***some*** problems but minor problems that are subjective in severity

that picture is photoshopped

Hahahaha in prison my sides. These sand niggers really believe this. Muslim culture can't handle a free society bc they are so easily offended. What a bunch of kids.

M8 im gonna need a bigger picture you fucking paki retard

ok if mud dog is truly the worst insult and that is the worst paragraph of offensive and insulting things you can write in your dumb common core unedcuated mind then you carry on rambling like a buffon because that is some weak ass shit, im literally laughing

try harder next time, americunt

>yes 100 percent
So we should start killing wizard and witches again?

>that picture is photoshopped
Huh, I think you're right. Sorry about that.

>Im a muslim who supports Trump and UKIP openly, this has been home for years

do me a fucking favour you delusional prick.
You only like UKIP because otherwise you'll have to face why people actually hate you.

Right theres one, oops what? youre backing out now? Youre too scared to shit on it or wipe your arse with it?

Big fucking surprise you keybaord warrior gypsy

Who tf creates these fucking pictures

lel fuck off burger, everyone who opposes faggotry and jews is my friend

There is the penalty for people who practise witchcraft but thats seriously straying into the supersititous side of islam and is generally best left to those who are educated in such matters

Where do you find these pictures they actually have pretty alright arses as well????

Awh you hurt muddogs feewings :(

I'm not even American but even I know taking a shit on a quran is free speech and it's their right to express it.

No because I love this country a great deal and believe it is the best country on earth in every aspect, but i hate immigrant polacks and i hate political correctness (except when it protects muslims and islam)

But you know deep down it doesn't exists, right?

>Where do you find these pictures
Just around the internet. Muslims are not very well liked around the globe.

seeing these images and blasphemy reduces my respect for muhammad and thus my ability to be a muslim so fucking stop it

And wtf happened to did you pussy out awww

We are the same.
Our culture glorifies faggots, and we send our women to work to suffer.

Atleast Muslims have something to fight for. What do we have? We fight them to defend our fag loving culture and all this degeneracy.

The muslim invasion is a symptom, not the cause of all the shit we have in our lands and culture.

Haha I don't have a printer
Suck my bacon wrapped willy ;)

Hang on Ill see if I can get the quaran from friends house

>a great deal
nice qualifier...
what a cunt.