Knowledge Bomb. Waco

Waco was a cover up in relation to child trafficking/sex rings, but not in the way you immediately think.

The Waco Compound & the "cult" that was in it was part of a "underground railroad" type network that was saving children from Elite child sex rings in the US and getting them to safety.

With that being said, that explains the significant response(to the point of sending in tanks & burning the place down & shooting everyone one inside to death) against the "cult"/Compound & the following coverup.

Many, many more children died in that compound then what was officially reported.(Shot,burn't,crushed) It was a clean up operation.

Waco was televised so much inorder to send a message to similar child saving networks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/filter/text/page/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQFB8crxok
youtube.com/watch?v=C2HZb-wxHi8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hswcbvx2Z8c
youtube.com/watch?v=ajvZYcQgmzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
apfn.org/apfn/elites.htm-
npr.org/2013/04/20/178063471/two-decades-later-some-branch-davidians-still-believe
youtube.com/watch?v=RNby8Z95D4o&channel=urupiper2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO(Ignore the impersonators):

BOOM here comes the COINTELPRO DISINFO

Oh

Next topics to (hopefully) cover:

1) No Go Zones(ISIS bases) around Europe.

2) Sanctuary Cities.

oh shit iq up

Ritual pedophilia is so true and widespread amongst the ruling classes that they have to spin narratives that poison the well of information leading to the plebs understanding that just Gilles de Rais, the higher up rape and sacrifice kids

Yep, fascinating how Waco hasn't been looked into using that perspective yet.

Last thread you said the JFK assassination was MKUltra-related.
Why was JFK killed because of MKUltra?
Was James Files really the assassin?
Was there a Manchurian Candidate?
Was Lee Harvey Oswald just a fall guy?

Took abit of a break, but I did say I would make a thread about this.

Hey Anon5 High Level Insider is back he's apparently from an ancient group that Plato a Leibniz belonged to. He also claims that they created the Illuminati as a false flag to establish America as an independent nation.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/filter/text/page/1/

Interesting guy.

Are you implying Timothy Mcveigh was a kid fucker?

I don't want to ruin the party, but is there a source for these claims?

No

Waco being a real fuck-up, american anons will explain what the kind of BATF tough guy fiasco it was, it's easy to link it to conspiracy themes

- Underground tunnels : probably true
- Ritual pedophilia: evident

So, since Waco is probably not tied to those (NEVER ever heard any conspiracy theory about it, and I'm a tinfoiler), this piece of shit shill anon5 DISCREDITS all those themes and especially RITUAL PEDOPHILIA, by putting them in a real context (Waco) where they had no role

Was dismantling Yugoslavia in any way a relation to the Clinton's covering up a child sex ring possibly there?

The local sherif could have asked David Koresh at any time before the Feds got involved and arrested him. It would have been over before it was started...

Don't know where your going user but the Feds screwed up. It cost the tax payers millions in the lawsuits and guess what?

The branch Dravidians are still there in Waco.

I don't think you understand why I made this thread & how you are acting is very telling.

I don't know user. This is just speculation

Hell yes. I've been waiting for this thread. Thank you!!

"ATF undercover goes and worships Jesus for a few weeks at Mt Caramel. Sees some sweet guns. Comes back with buddies. ATF guy doesn't have trigger discipline gun goes off hits elderly guy and kills him. Shoot out ensues.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQFB8crxok

ATF comes back. Gets their fucking ass handed to them like a bunch of teenagers fighting 7 tour navy seals. One ATF guy puts a burst across the chest of a fellow ATF guy. ATF guy retreat behind vehicles. ATF runs out of ammo. Asks if they can leave. Jesus people let ATF leave. Somehow more than a few of the former Clinton body guards get killed?

youtube.com/watch?v=C2HZb-wxHi8

The rest requires about 90,000 words.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hswcbvx2Z8c (sonny allegedly was murdered on the slopes)

youtube.com/watch?v=ajvZYcQgmzI (vince foster was allegedly killed because he was due to testify to the first ladys involvment)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

Google your own youtube videos as there are about 20 2+ hour ones and I can't remember the good ones.

Just remember the media you see now was the same corrupt media in the 90s. If you can't believe them now you shouldn't believe them then."

1) Think of what MKULTRA does.

2) No idea.

3) No idea but those candidates are related to the Truman Show in a way

4) Fall guy

I find it fascinating how that person came back so sudden.

If you don't know where I'm going, perhaps you should start researching.

New to my threads?

I'm saying that Waco was a cover up, to destroy a safehouse for kids being saved from Elite sex rings.

You are an ex child sex worker who survived the seige and want to tell us where the bad men touched you?

Ok, which one of you guys can "zoom in and enhance" this shit? What was the message?

Never forget who ordered the massacre at Waco
Bill was reticent
Reno wanted to do it
Hillary made the final call

>The Waco Compound & the "cult" that was in it was part of a "underground railroad" type network that was saving children from Elite child sex rings in the US and getting them to safety.
Guess I'll have to look this up, ughhhh fuck. We really have to be the people to help abolish the child sex slavery issue and there's even an underground railroad? Fuuuuuuck.

No.

Waco is a really fascinating event.

I did say I was going to cover this.

Check his previous iceberg bombs for knowledge tips.

I mean, it makes sense, but without proof, there is only conspiracy.

Waco was aliens.
Read my other threads on this.

Exactly.

Makes you wonder where some of the kids where saved from.

Thats very interesting.

Crazy shit indeed.

>I find it fascinating how that person came back so sudden.
Well he agrees with all your main points like the frontal lobe damage and the pedo rings so i'm not sure if he's disinfo or not.

What's your take.

For everyone to catch up. I did not know about the Waco siege so I'm learning about it now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

No aliens.

And thats exactly what they wanted people looking into it to think.

Notice how no one has looked into Waco in relation to what I talked about in the OP.

Is there any chance of sweden being saved?

Waco happened in 1993, which was also when Bill Clinton was president

Yes, new. Is there a single piece of evidence or conjecture?

RITUAL PEDOPHILIA, SACRIFICE, IT'S ALL REAL

THE INFO IS COMING OUT AND THERE ARE ATTEMPTS TO TRY AND CONTAIN IT, RIDICULE IT, OR SMEAR IT THROUGH GUILT BY ASSOCIATION

ANON5 IS MOST PROBABLY A PSYOPS AGENT : HE LINKS WACO TO PEDOPHILIA AT THE TIME PIZZAGATE IS BLOWING UP, BUT WACO IS MOST PROBABLY UNRELATED -ALSO THERE IS OLD TINFOIL SAYING SO THAT LOOKS LIKE POISON IN THE WELL apfn.org/apfn/elites.htm-

He's not going to give evidence.

He's just going to tell you to check his previous threads and "IGNORE ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THE NARRATIVE"

When I cover No Go Zones around Europe, I think it will answer itself.

Sweden can be saved, but the hourglass is running out of time.

If you dig into it, you will find some very interesting things.

Such as why the Military used tanks to crush(figurative and literally) a "cult".

Hi anon5. Do you think the pedo football thing coming into the news in the UK will domino all this into the open?

I'm not a spy-op or disinfo.

Never have been and never will be.

Start researching and digging into Waco.

Bingo, and we all know how he has been involved in some rings.

I actually get out information each time I do a thread, not my fault if you are not willing to listen and look into.

He comes in here and there to stay relevant from what it looks like.

Thats what I noticed from the fact that hes back.

"
On February 27, 1993, the Waco Tribune-Herald began publishing "The Sinful Messiah", a series of articles by Mark England and Darlene McCormick, who alleged that Koresh had physically abused children in the compound and had committed statutory rape by taking multiple underage brides"

notice how the media contemporaneously (with the law enforcement raid) published information that the church was involved in pedophilia. if you put on your tinfoil hat, it looks like the media was manufacturing the story for the general public while in truth the church was saving kids from pedophiles

Domino's are falling everywhere.

Consider how all the pedo networks are linked/connected.

I thought the two might possibly be linked also, I think Pizzagate is giving more people confidence to come out with similar stories. Timing definitely seems weird.

How likely is it? that sweden will be saved?
i want to eventually live in the same country my great grandparents immigrated from

The waco compound is located adjacent to a cia airstrip where military planes load up with "cargo". The saudi pedophiles fly in drugs and the planes leave with children. Before the Branch Davidians were murdered they released films taken from their property of planes being loaded with children. The flammable gas used was illegal to use on foreign battlefields but ok for Texas "cults". The bodyguard on the roof by the window was shot from ABOVE (govt helicopter) not from below (those in the building).

All pedo rings are linked, its foolish to think they are separate.

I have done my research. I have never heard of the cult saving children. Was the attack rushed? Yes. Could it have been solved without firing a single bullet? Maybe.

See how looking at it with a different perspective reveals things?

No Go Zones = ISIS holding territory in Europe & Europe is occupied.

Its fascinating isn't it?

Are there any countries free of them? At least in terms of leadership?

Knowledge bomb: this is just the tip of the iceberg. Look at my old threads. I'm never wrong

What creates pedophiles in the first place?
I know libbies are caused by low self esteem.

high level bullshit, is it (((You))) ??

>All pedo rings are linked, its foolish to think they are separate.
I didn't realize this... I assumed that most of the elites in all these nations were involved with pedophilia but I didn't realize it's all a connected network. Who keeps it going? These families? The Rothschilds? It's all so fucked.

If that is how you truly feel, come join us when it starts.

Evidence?
I accept anything

Except Past threads xDDdDddd

Research with a different perspective and you will find out more things then a singular perspective.

Western Countries have more problems involving them, so does the Middle East.

My ex wifes younger brother is a pedo. He's been using couch surfing dot com for five years. I've been watching and waiting. I hope he gets torn apart in what is coming. He travels to Europe from NZ. I will make sure that piece of shit gets what's coming

>I actually get out information each time I do a thread, not my fault if you are not willing to listen and look into.
Why do you have to be so vague about it? Why do you spend so much time answering questions & fighting off trolls when you could be going into greater detail about the things you're trying to get out?

great! when might it start?

Hey anon5 good to see you back:
I have had visions that i hope you can clarify:
1. Is Jesus alive.
2. If 1. is correct how do we find him.
3. Will finding Jesus strengthen our meme magic?

What's a Truman Show?

I'm different from that other guy.

Money, supply/demand, breeding stock, etc.

You have a computer and a working mind.

Start looking at Waco.

sometime after 2018 things will happen, can't say for sure what will happen, but something will happen.

Semi o/t but in previous threads you hinted at MSM outlets facing bankruptcy % imminent collapse. Their hysteria & drawing ranks in recent days is well documented, any more info around this?

So, cryptic garbage. Even the flat earth fags bother explaining.

npr.org/2013/04/20/178063471/two-decades-later-some-branch-davidians-still-believe

>On April 19, tanks punched holes in the flimsy building and began inserting tear gas. Then, a fire erupted and incinerated the building. A blustery spring wind fanned the flames, and the structure was reduced to charcoal in less than an hour.

I wonder why they used so much force

Thank god, odins spirit will rise from the grave

No one listens when you dump all at once. I've used anon5's technique to red pill people since observing his method. It is cascading, causing a domino effect from the people I red pill.

Is there a single western country where they're not in power?

Norway just busted a huge pedo ring with at least 2 politicians involved the day after they cut funding to the Clinton foundation.

You just replied to a troll trying to impersonate me.

Same reason why you move pawns to get the better pieces out.

From v1 to now, all my threads are connected in some shape or form.

Europe is fucked in many different ways.

Watch the movie.

Consider how Celebs have handlers & are born/bred for being Stars, and when they try to "escape" it, they end up dead.

Fascinating stuff.

I think the bombing of Serajevo certainly played a role in distracting people from Bill's sex scandals.

>"The United States has to fall in order for the One World Order to be set up," he says. "Especially if there's war in the Middle East, that's when they're going to see Branch Davidians start scrambling to find out what the truth is, and where they need to be."

they suspected a one world order back then, too. I suspect the Obama administration acted to drag the country into poverty in various ways, to pave the way for globalism in the United States

I see. Sorry about that.
Questions still stand.

So how are people who weren't born with celeb style handlers initiated into that sort of lifestyle? Did their parents make some sort of deal with the devil type thing?

To kill all of the children/kids inside it. They wanted no survivors.

The more they double down, the more its costing them.

That question requires research & putting the puzzle pieces together.

William Cooper and Linda Thompson on The Hour of the Time

Waco and the MK Ultra ties: youtube.com/watch?v=RNby8Z95D4o&channel=urupiper2

I had a feeling you were going to say that.

Don't ever stop anon5. You are creating a snowball. We will help. I hope you realise just how much of an effect you are having. Please don't stop. We all need you and also the people here who are beginning to understand.

who do you think is behind it all then? Are these satanists colluding ith spirits or (((aliens))) giving them advanced technology?

Both things that need to be looked into.

Consider what the Waco group might have learned from the Children/kids they were protecting.

1) No Idea

3) He is a form of meme magic if you consider all the memes that have emerged of him.

After reading your Knowledge Bombs I can't help but ask: do you actually have insider sources or just excellent deductive skills?

Seems like it could go either way.

Fun fact most people don't know, Timothy McVeigh was the driver of the tank pumping hyper flammable tear gas into the compound that caused the fire.

It's amazing how forgotten the whole ordeal seems to be in American citizens, you know, despite American government playing a fucking huge role in ruining the country. Why do you think the history is so obscure now in the average American citizen?

>Waco covered up high level sex trafficking
Didn't want on this ride

Why did they give similar treatment to small family in Ruby Ridge?

here is what troubles me the most: if you are the president or the Atty. Gen. at the time, i.e. Bill Clinton and Janet Reno, and you did not want to slaughter a bunch of children, surely you would have the authority to stop it. Yet, Bill Clinton gave the green light.

>Clinton later recounted: "Finally, I told her that if she thought it was the right thing to do, she could go ahead."[60] Over the next several months, Janet Reno's reason for approving the final gas attack varied from her initial claim that the FBI had told her that Koresh was sexually abusing children and beating babies (the FBI later denied evidence of child abuse during the standoff) to her claim that Linda Thompson and her one-woman "Unorganized Militia of the United States" was on the way to Waco to aid or attack Koresh.[61] (from Wikipedia)

thanks for your work, user

Excellent deduction skills? I've learned more than this guy knows by watching youtube videos.

>Same reason why you move pawns to get the better pieces out.
>From v1 to now, all my threads are connected in some shape or form.
V1 has disappeared from 4plebs archive. And you said it yourself that you thought you were only going to be able to make 5 threads before you were shut-down, so why not dump as much information as you can before that happens. Are you more interested in staying relevant? Do you need an excuse to keep making threads?

kek 'i'm not like those other high level insiders user...i'm different...special'

Because they'r pedophiles who murder their victims for pleasure, they have no regard for human life whether their sick hobby is involved or not.

I think whats going on with Kanye can answer your question.

Interesting.

Truth hurts, but I make my threads for good reason.

Europe's No Go Zones & the US's Sanctuary Cities are 2 topics I plan on talking about.

Behind what?

I recommend everyone participate in putting the puzzle together rather than attacking the messenger.

the global pedophile ring and drug running to enslave populations

A question surrounding Kanye's current state of "mental health". Do you think it is an attempt by the left to let them officially institutionalize anyone who doesn't share the same opinions they hold? So basically all people who are "redpilled" could basically get sectioned by some leftist if they found them offense enough.

bc it's bullshit

Is the Middle east getting emptied because it's
(((The Promised Lands)))?