IT'S OVER DRUMFKINS

SHE WON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAdPn0WVnWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey at least you got to pretend he was president for a couple weeks

>this is just an after credits teaser

its over libshits.

Why would anyone trust a recount? They're just going to make a bunch of fake Clinton ballots and tell the stupid goyim to trust that they aren't corrupt pieces of shit.

Even Chunk "The genius" Oger knows there's no real point to all this.

What do they hope to accomplish?

youtube.com/watch?v=XAdPn0WVnWc

>Recounts almost never reverse elections that were decided by margins of more than 100 votes
>durrrr they can flip 15000 votes in Michigan and 75,000, t-they'll rig it for Hillary, r-right?

Sure thing CTR
Anything you say shills.

Thanks for the money goyim.
t.Stein

well seeing as that's what the people WANT why would they have a problem with it

More fuel for the fire.

Why haven't Trump or Hillary commented on this?

No they aren't

They aren't going to do shit How do you people think recounts work?

It's not like all the ballots just get shipped to a huge vault the Clinton campaign can casually drop 75,000 more into. Trump won Michigan and Penn by colossal margins, far beyond any potential error could have caused. Michigan and Wisconsin both use only paper ballots anyway so this recount will find absolutely nothing.

It's not even designed to find anything, it's purely a recount, it's not an 'investigation'.

>WON
even in the unlikely event she is declared winner, that's stealing

YES YES YES YES YES IT'S FUCKING OVER

SAY HELLO TO PRESIDENT CLITON

Because nothing is going to happen

DAMAGE CONTROL

YES YES YES YES

MY DREAM WAS TO LIVE THAT ELECTION NIGHT AGAIN

IT WONT BE EXACLTY THE SAME BUT THE LEFTARDS WILL LOSE AGAIN

MORE TEARS

the Clinton campaign spend the past 2 weeks rigging the votes in preparation for the recount

SAY IT WITH ME:

MADAM

PRESIDENT

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

I hope they find out he won by a larger margin

nobody is paying you anymore CTR.

It must be hard being unemployed. I feel bad for you CTR, but you need to get off the boards and on the resume writing bruh\

Enjoy your sage and your >you

So do you still get paid to do this or is it more of a hobby now

Because Hillary is a politician and she knows that she lost this one. Better to start licking those boots rather than fight unwinnable battles like this one

I hope liberals have enough ammo for the impending civil war if so.

Trump knows he won and Hillary knows she lost.

Trump also knows that Hillary repeated said that challenging the election results was "dangerous."

They both probably know about the widespread voter fraud that occurred in places like Florida and California.

Go look at r/politics retard. CTR is alive and well

if they find anything in excess of 1k votes for either side, no one is going to believe them

Jill Stein is a smelly hippie bitch who wants a threesome with Hillary and Huma.

That place is a gigantic shithole

Completely irrelevant

Good job getting scammed again, leftists.

>going to see all of the liberal tears a second time
This is glorious.

Are you guys ready for a re-airing of the season finale? This time it'll be a 4K 3-D extended cut!

Seriously, I cannot wait to see how badly the liberals freak out when they lose the election for a second time this year.

Yes, Soros is paying them and he paid for this recount.

They will "find" tens of thousands of ballots in each state, this will lead to civil war.

she conceded already she can't win when she dropped out you fucking idiots

I want them to get their hopes up for her turn again. Then there will be more crying liberal videos.

Redditfags are so dumb that they do CTR's work for free even after King Cunt lost

>tfw he doesn't need wisconsin to win

It's too late.
You can't do a recount in Michigan because it's past the deadline.

they will blame (Russian) hackers, people are going to believe it after the media spend the past few days talking about it

We're against recounts you dumbass!

Monday. PA is Wednesday.

Soros knows what he's doing.

What do you think those 7 millions were needed for?

No Trump supporter will believe it.

Great, we get to watch Trump win the election all over again

Is it just one Serb doing this shitposting or does Soros have a whole team of Croat-Albanian-Turk rape babies doing it for him?

>mfw get to see liberals get the tiny bit of hope they had left smashed into peaces once again
>mfw there are liberals who want the results to change but it's not going to happen

They want a recount of MI, PA and WI, but yet they don't want a recount of pic related, which was also extremely close? What the fuck gives?

Stein is hoping to build the Green party and take any excess funds for her own use

Thought the deadline was between Thanksgiving and BF?

The fun part about this is when they find out Clinton supporters were siphoning votes from third party candidates to try and beat Trump.

Alternatively, they actually rig the election, throw it into the House of Representatives and the GOP gets to pick their President and ignore the election entirely, utterly neutering Trump in the process.

If Hillary was going to rig the election why wouldn't she have just rigged the election?

It's infinitely easier to rig an election when it happens than after the fact, it's virtually impossible for anything to happen now.

You retards are arguing that Clinton and her cronies DID:

>Made a secret pact with Jill Stein
>Had her crowdfund the initiative instead of just passing her the money
>Prepared for weeks to rig recounts in multiple states, two of which use only paper ballots spread across the entire state that have already been recounted
>Can rig it in a way to not arouse suspicion (or, more suspicion than 80,000 votes suddenly appearing
>Got the entire media to call Stein and her supporters retards for even attempting this

But did NOT:

>Just rig the election when it happened, which is significantly easier and less suspicious

Clinton Drones are fucking wild.

PA deadline has passed for a recount. Wednesday is deadline to contest election results in court, much more difficult.

Or Nevada, pathetic.

Third, for the bernouts

Russia rigged the election.
IT'S OVER FOR DRUMPF!

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING
TURN ON CNN

lel trusting jews with cash

You can't do math.
She needs 40 votes from the electoral college.
Wisconsin = 10

40 - 10 = 30

So she's still lost, moron.

Nate sliverspoon knows it's over
TYT knows it's over
Clinton knows it's over

But please keep sharing your broken dreams and tears. I could live in a dumpster, and your words would show me that more pathetic people exist on this earth.

And it's Zo- Ted Cruz. Imagine the leftist butthurt

Or NH which he was winning until it was called. like 1k votes came out of no where for her

Those digits

Lol, wrong answer faggot. Hillary is going to get blown the fuck out in these recounts and call even the states she won into question. You self-hating eunuchs aren't the majority by a long shot.

Trumpfan here, this would be the best possible outcome. Having her steal the election would be the happening of the century, strong enough of a happening to fulfill Rev 12 and begin WWIII. Now while this may sound terrible, it is the best hope we have for a global unified government, enjoy those diverse menus while you can because soon it will be mostly burgers.

In Omni Kek

Clearly he doesn't.

>trump wins
>HAHA TRUMP LOST!
??? :D

excellent! either those SJWs wasted a lot of money or we have a US civil war. and since numales make terrible soldiers...

that's what experts and insiders call a win-win situation.

when I read guys like him, I am almost longing for a successfully contested election.

Why is he outside? Did he get evicted from his home?

Ah cc. Well pay off a judge with a million Soros bucks and they'll get it.

>tfw he ends up winning by a wider margin

>he thinks this is about democracy
They are going to change the vote and start a civil war. Everything Soros has done in the past few weeks suggest this.

If any of you cunts aren't prepared yet, you should start now.

this is just a massive, and thinly veild operation to launder money to fund more riots.

It really is. "oh we cant recount, or whatever, we will use it to ensure *SOME VAGUE CONCEPT THAT WE DONT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT* and their mindless followers will forget about the shit, the money goes to whate they always wanted it for.

kek

slow and steady

no, user, this will be yfw you donated for recount and it accomplishes nada instead

I would hope that it costs alot more than $1M to bribe someone to commit treason

only Americans can surrender and still think they can be winners

I don't really want to turn on to CNN after that 30 minute "accident"

Ana declared him a "fat fuck" and kicked him out.

Time to rev up those militias, burger-kun-tachi.

Why dont you fucks demand a recount of the hillary victory states? Where they subtract the illegal voters and the fraud votes from the soros machines?

Yeah, if Soros can bribe a circuit court judge, and all the appellate judges in Pennsylvania...

Seen this exact post 7 times in the past week

T-spud

See

I heard it's only for Jill Stein she needed something like 5 Million total votes in order to have relevance or get funding for herself.

Looks at how low the bribes were for the Clinton Foundation. Ammoral people are cheap whores.

>Clinton lost all her jewish overlord shekels after getting wrecked by a celebrity steak salesman and now her only hope is a hippy grandma's kickstarter

>tfw he thinks we're the ones getting angry when we're the ones that have our chosen candidate picking his cabinet this very minute whilst his chosen candidate gets photographed walking around rural upstate supermarkets for no particular reason

Vice versa

>being this retarded

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Every Turk must go outside to recharge their horse riding batteries.

So the Paper Ballots in Michigan got hacked how exactly?
TOP FUCKING KEKS.

please do continue.

Is this sebian shitposter just a product of a post-memetic great war PTSD? Is this guy just a flashback?
I swear to god I see him like every fucking thread related to trump shitposting things like this.

There's no "they" here, if the election results are being recounted than everyone has a right to oversee the recounting.

Can you even imagine how fucked our government would be if a certain private group could do the recounting and no one else?

>start a civil war
>dindus with baseball bats vs republicans with Bushmaster AR-15s

Man, the next season of Cops is gonna be great.

i fear you are right, the plan of the globalists could be to incite mayor social unrest worldwide, collapsing the economies of the world, and the currencies. They will be blaming nationalism, and banning it.

Then, and this is the key part, they are going to reform all currencies into a world currency, and tell people that they can exchange their old currency savings, into the new one, thus not losing them, thus validating the new currency as real and the old as invalid.

GOD I KNOW THIS IS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN; BUT FUCK, HURRY UP AT LEAST

>when you realize you get BTFO by a steak merchant