Based Iraqi BTFO ISIS with bulletproof BMW, tells governor/BMW to go fuck themselves

There is at least 1 Iraqibro who is ok with me

cnn.com/2016/11/07/middleeast/bulletproof-bmw-isis-snipers/?iid=ob_article_footer_expansion

>"I was happy with the certificate of appreciation from the governor, but I thought it's insulting to give me money for something every Iraqi should do," he says.

He says he turned down an offer from the German auto manufacturer to trade his bullet-riddled car for a brand new BMW, explaining that the firm wanted to display his old car at its headquarters.
Instead, he says, he opted to repair the original so he can keep using it.

>"I am not a hero, I am only an ordinary Iraqi who wants to defend his country from criminals and killers."

He's a good looking dude, would let him rape my sister.

He's dumb though, he should have gotten the new car and let his be a cool display of bravery.

Why the fuck are they holding hand grenades as if they are about to arm them?

i would have just accepted the new car and explained that the old one would be repaired and its usage continued. He doesnt want it used as (((art))) and i can appreciate that

>post this to twitter or else

nice

FUCK CNN, If you believe anything that comes from those niggers you are stupid af.

>man stops 70 mudslimes from being killed
>ok with you

>Bulletproof
>BMW
>Snipers

Why are journalists fucking retarded?

o nvm, cnn article lol.

>The BMW 7 Series High Security safeguards high-ranking officials and corporate executives against attack using armour-piercing munition and explosives.

I get it....you dont really understand why I feel ok about some muslims and not others but I will explain

I believe that an incredibly small minority of mulsims, literally like maybe 200,000 worldwide, have gone through a reformation for lack of a better term. These 200k or so individuals do not believe it is their divine duty to subject others to their religion. Christians had this process take place centuries ago.

Also, here is another good read from your multiculti friends in Sweden

>

Sharia is cancer.

>white iraqi is privileged

things that make you go hmmm
what a hero Sup Forums!111

This is true, they do exist.
Unfortunately they are a very small minority

> mud stays in his own country
> mud defends his homeland
> mud puts his life on the line for his fellow mud men
>Doesn't sneak into Europe for gibs and ficki
> doesn't rape Swedish children in sexual emergency

Yep, he's based.

>I am only an ordinary Iraqi
>holding grenades

what did they mean by this?

they mean that ISIS was BTFO

you guys arent reading the article......

how long can an average Iraqi keep a new bmw before it's stolen?

well, since there are probably no nogs around and the penalty for stealing is at least chopping your hand off, probably pretty long. You have to worry more about ISIS targeting you to make a point now that you are (((famous)))

It wouldn't be for art you disgusting, obese retarded Americunt, it'd be to show how secure their model is

Wtf are these rescued with turbans ,machineguns and grenades
Really makes you go hmmm

>which is in no way making it a piece of (((corporate art)))
ok nippon, are you descended from Hiroshima, Nagasaki or Fukushima?

This

> Karim also offered him a reward of 500,000 Iraqi dinars ($385) for his actions

top fucking kek

yea, im actually going to invest about 5k in the dinar. Not only will I be able to claim I am a millionaire but if they ever get their shit together or stabilize a little bit, the value will go up quite a bit

granted, everything might collapse and i lose all 5k but its not a bad investment