There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying cannabis recreationally

There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying cannabis recreationally

Degenerate

Besides that it makes you dumb, lazy, and pretty much is the herbal nigger.

you just need to tally up whether or not its worth the mental, lethargic and criminal risk
if it is, go for it
potentially fuck yourself

Oy.

I smoked all the time in college, it made me stupid/gave me short term memory loss like hell. Maybe once a week is fine but every day use turns you into a retard

My grandpa Kenny has these pretty flowers growing in his shed.

DUUUDE it really helps you see the world for what it really is
like, man,
umm,, oh yeah
have you seen they live?

whoooaah bro

killer dope

If you do it everyday it is.

Definiton of Not An Argument

I'm going to need a source other than your ass

THE TRUE PURPLE-BLACK-PILL
IS THAT BODY OF JEWISH ZOMBIE
is the only recreational drug

reminder
pol is jewish zombie board

have you taken the iron-black-yellow pill?

It distorts your mind. Your mind is meant to be sober. Therefore, smoking pot is wrong.

If you abuse it in sure it will have detrimental effects on you, just like drinking alcohol and smoking tobacco on a regular basis.

Which by the way is the perfect time to mention that weed is the least likely to hurt your body compared to the other 2

so you're saying it's wrong to enjoy a joint after a hard day at work?
what's the difference between that and a glass of whisky or a beer?

Recreational marijuana should be illegal but the medical stuff that doesn't get you high is actually helpful

Watching a girl bend over in a skirt distorts my mind as well. Quit being a idiot.

Why should recreational marijuana be illegal, but Tobbaco and alcohol shouldnt?

doing any of those things everyday is "wrong"

moar ples

Are you taking the piss? Who the fuck does this except when it's exaggerated in films or whatever

itt
> trolls and people being trolls

>smoke a joint = turning into Gary "aleppo" Johnson
>glass of whiskey turns you into Sean Conery
or youll turn into pic related

It will lastingly destroy your reputation, I'm speaking from experience here. For most of the shutin neets here it doesn't matter, but if you actually have a career your reputation is significantly important.

It's been five years since I last smoked pot but lots of people think they can treat me like an alcoholic. I guess you need something to put you above a guy that makes 5x what you do.

dazed and confused ahhh my man
fuckin sick getting ripped and spendin all day baked watching chapelles show and jay and silent bob
then mix it up a bit with some hash crystals and dabz n play cod
living the dream

The only trolls here are those that are pushing the "marijuana is le ebil" meme

Also, if you haven't had direct experience smoking cannabis or ingesting it then how on earth can you be so fucking dumb to have an opinion on it?

I live in Alaska and we voted for it in 2013 and a store just opened up in my town today for the first time.

The half-time for the psychoactive substances in marijuana is approximately 48h, and their metabolites are also lipophilic and psychoactive. There is something very true about "high for a night, down for a month".

>flag

caught offguard first time

M8 I don't even know what country you are nor do I care.

Quit being a fucking drama queen.

This

Dad's right for once

Why don't you provide a source other than your ass?

honestly i'm kinda quoting myself a few years ago

lennon is god
want to watch zeitgeist? listen to some alan watts?

Maybe they should be.

Until you provide me with a scientific peer reviewed study that supports your claim you can just Fuck right off

Sorry but the burden of proof falls on you for making your claim

We tried that before, criminal cartels sprouted out everywhere, kinda like they are now.

nah my dude

aphex twin is king
gonna watch fat pie animations and put a T.Mckenna podcast on

That's just like saying that you can't have an opinion on gender study majors if you aren't an experienced one yourself.

Aldous Huxley was a revolutionary
I really like zappa, but I don't believe he didn't do any acid
like c'mon
you cant think like that without drugs

I wasn't the one who made the claim. Another user did. Read the IDs. Or are you so high that you can't do that?

And that's why the police need to be hard on them.

JUST SAY NO! There's more to life than getting high man. Get outside and volunteer somewhere to make the world better. No dope. MAGA

But it's not mate

Smoking weed is an experience. It actually happens TO YOU.

I could probably watch gender studies class online or look at a timetable of subjects or whatever

kek. fair enough.

Yes. Let's legalize it for adults mainly because of the gallons of nigger tears after their incomes drop and they are barred from joining legit economy because most weed business laws prohibit anyone with drug priors from owning a shop or working in the field.

Will be a bucket full of keks.

Smoked weed a week ago and had a massive bad trip. Now ive had 2-3 panic attacks with no prior history of panic disorder every single day since and im considering going to the doctor because of it.
That shit triggered my latent panic disorder, fuck that.

>aphex twin is king
>not Autechre

RDJIDF pls go

You've just reminded me to dig out doors of perception. Forgot i ever owned it

Sorry I thought I was on Reddit for a second

Also Fuck off bootlicker the war on drugs is a disaster

Ayyyy

Pussy faggot bitch hahahaha

>having a bad trip from smoking cannabis

I bet you take kids asprirn too huh jerry?

>Autechre

>not snares

Being black is an experience. You can happen to be black. But people still like to talk about black people. Otherwise, this imageboard wouldn't exist. Being an alcoholic is an experience, but they're still judged.

You don't have to experience something to have an opinion on it in this world. It sucks, but there it is.

Wow sign this man up as director of the DEA! Fucking idiot holy shit.

alcohol kills brain cells and creates holes of fluid in the brain. marijuana doesn't kill brain cells.

I actually get energy and like to work out on weed it relaxes the muscles and makes me more athletic because i don't have as much muscle fatigue. it also increases circulation.

>kids aspirin

Now you're just being a manchild.

I legit went blind the first 2 times i smoked. Couldn't see anything for a few minutes and also went white. Awful experience but i later read it had something to do with blood pressure or something similar.

Do you maybe have any deep issues or denials? This is how i've had anxiety from smoking before in the past. It brings up contents of the unconcious which is why so many people are afraid of it or have bad experiences. I also realised this is why i don't remember my dreams as much when i go to sleep high.

Weed got med redpilled, so yeah, nuttin wrong with the ganj

Sign me up lad.

>snares

nigger you just went full degeneracy

Even if it is harmful, I should be free to choose to do whatever I want so long as it only hurts myself.

Objectively the GOAT plant

checked

detrimentalist is still good

You've strayed too far. Weed affects your mind, alters your conciousness. How else can you have an opinion without ingesting it?

Those analogies are terrible

Need help sleep? Take some crappy legal DRUG.
Are you feeling depressed? Some other crappy legal drugs.
You have pain? here buy some more fcking legal drugs that do nothing and only make other organs worse.
Are you always full and dont have appetite? Here some more shitty legal drugs..

Or! simply.. Roll that joint *420* blazeit *airhorns* REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But volunteering is so much more fun while stoned

you have the right idea

>Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it."

Why do you hate God, user?

God made weed spring out of the ground. He obviously loves us and wants us to enjoy it from time to time.

NOT all day every day tho

Not heard that one, I'll take your word for it. Most of his stuff just seems to me like the sonic equivalent of an angry teenager wearing a fedora though.

weed is more american than alcohol

the constitution was written on hemp and the founders grew and smoked weed for fun

retarded liberals were already retarded before they started smoking weed

There's nothing wrong insulting and trolling people who smoke, as well.

>there is nothing wrong with enjoying alcohol recreationally
>there is literally nothing wrong with enjoying drugs and mind altering substances recreationally

No shit. You're arguing with a bunch of neckbeard shut-ins who have never smoked it though. Trying to change Sup Forums's worldview on anything they deem degenerate is a fool's errand, it's like trying to change Tumblr's worldview on something they deem bigoted.

This thread has literally no purpose here, it's going to create a mass of shitposting and no discussion, and it won't change anyone's mind.

If you think weed made liberals dumb then you must think all the non-smoking liberals are smart, and they aren't.

There is literally no difference between a non-smoking leftist and a smoking leftist. They are both retarded with or without weed. Therefore weed is not the problem.

As an artist God even makes use of the devil

pic related

the whole plant amazing

Give me a link for that.

First it costs money second I hate smelling it if it gets on your clothes it's disgusting it makes you feel disgusting. No. It's a business decision to not waste money on drugs.

This shitposter acts as if he isn't also a basement dweller.

I used to be an alcoholic before I started smoking weed. Like Usually 7 or 8 beers every day after work.
Now I don't drink alcohol anymore and just smoke weed.

I feel much better now

Marijuana being bad is a meme.

I don't have a basement

Smoke it and find out?

There are some things science cannot touch and this is one of them. We need explorers to make a map, the same way Jung did with dreams and the unconscious.

Tried pot and always felt like a retard. After plenty of drugs and booze I've found happiness in not using any at all. Sometimes I'm OK with a cigar but they usually make me feel like shit.

I have some friends who got into the "smoke weed erryday" degeneracy. They didn't grow dreads and paint their houses red, yellow, and green or whatever, but they did smoke every day. They said it was pretty fucking bad; short term memory issues, tired pretty often, etc.

They've since cut back to smoking a couple times a month (if that). I haven't seen them drink in recent memory. As far as I can tell, if you have anything really worth living for, you don't need dope to entertain yourself, so that's my two cents.

aka the herbal jew.
Practice of niggers, enjoyed by wiggers
also it will allways be
>A FUCKING LEAF

Treats and cures hundreds of illnesses.
>Taking the pharmaceutical jew.

false argument. The devil doesn't have seeds

Actually it all started around 5,000 years ago where now is Romania. I think chinese emperor's are the ones that used it more often.
But you dont realize that the legalization of weed is only delayed by the alcohol companies and pharmaceutical companies

>haha im a big boy who injects marijuwana and watches adult anime, and your a baby who takes childs pain killers
>not being a baby back bitch and have to take children's weak painkillers is bad????
shit bait

>be aussie
>be shit poster
>be basement dweller
>live down undah
>live down undah IN down undah?????
aussies are now shit posting hardcore irl huh

just packed a bowl gonna rip that bowl rn

good, while your there inject some chromosones and snort some bleach you degenerate nigger

It's not the drug itself I dislike.
It's the culture

saaaame senpai

it's a way of life

f a m autocorrects to senpai lmao

yes it does, now go back to plebbit and kys newfag

baka desu senpai

BrUh. If i smoke enough weed I can hallucinate. I've had a good few psychedelic trips induced by shrooms dmt etc and weed now has a similar effect for me.

Are you speaking from experience or?

I have smoked for over 10 years, i know people who also smoke, and have never been a part of any "weed culture". I'm a highly functioning person who goes about my day like anyone else.