Sup Forums games Part 3

Are games like Banished and other city building games blue-pilled?

All that central planning and common stock of resources.

Why not have a city building game with free-market?

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjoJjn4zfNo
youtube.com/watch?v=M_VTfl4spFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for smug anime grills

Not M. Portent did nothing wrong.

Did Banished ever get fun/interesting in the late game?

Cortex Command is a great game made by a red pilled Swede who moved to Burgerland.

How the fuck do you keep up log production in Banished?

>start game
>watch what happens
>don't get to control anything
sounds fun

Lets not bicker over what is the best race.

But obviously Altmer is the worst race, right guys?

the only real anti globalist game out there

The focus would have to shift, something like The Guild where you are an active player in the free market rather than organize from above like a god or a commie.

Eyo cucks, anybody here with Space Hulk: Deathwing?

I too picked up the "anti-federal government' vibes

I just started playing the BETA

>AAA
>antiglobalist

top kuk my friend

I'm the aanon debating HOI 3 or 4 and now darkest hour.

So far I think everyone has come to say that each of these games aren't as good as the next one.

The main thing I've taken away from this is that 4 is easy. 3 is micro managment and DH is also micro management

Anything else I need to know before I make my choice?

Anyone here played Masters of the World?

Did you play the fuggin game???

Want to hit a game or two? It's getting rather tiresome to get full assault teams, people that disconnect nonstop or just all around retards that charge in and get decimated.

Game itself is most based.
Runs like shit and crashes every 5 min, though.

So far I have for comfy rpgs recommendations in the vein of Witcher, Arcanum, Planescape
>Gothic 2
>Inquisitor
>Legend of Eisenwald

What else?

Darkest Hour. Less autistic than HOI3, far less casual than HOI4. It has the 10/10 Kaiserreich mod too.

altmer are literaly jews of tamriel

Ialways pick dunmer

Civ 5 is pretty good with DLC and mods.
youtube.com/watch?v=pjoJjn4zfNo

who /Empire Earth 1/ here?

is tropico 4 redpilled enough to download?

any mod suggestions for city skylines?

Play them all and you'll find the time you spent on 4 is hours of your life wasted that you'll never get back.

You are a traitor to every free race as Altmer.
Nords > Imperials > Redguards > Bretons > Dunmer > Bosmer > Orcs > Alter

mass effect, alpha protocol, vampire masquerade

don't you get it?
all mer-folk are jews

>Legend of Eisenwald

Tell me about this game. Why was it good in y our opinion? Does it offer a large amount of content, and good replay value?

Fuck EE1. First RTS game I played. Spent a month playing the robot mission in China, although I did learn a lot of history from other campaigns. Also skirmish battle takes 1 week.

I haven't played multiplayer yet.
Last night I installed the beta and just did the Tutorial.
What all is in Multiplayer?

i always go redguard warrior of some sort. dope stats + adrenaline rush and disease resistance.

This would be a good time to ask.

What are some good city-building/empire-building games? I like starting from nothing and creating a great nation, any suggestions?

I was a Red guard my first time. Had no idea what I was doing.

Knowing what I know now, from this place, it's hilarious

Not my opinion. I'm gathering recommendations because I haven't played a good vidya in a long time. GOG reviews seem mixed.

>Your brain tells you ME Andromeda is going to be shit
>But your heart still clings to tiny sliver of hope

>EE planets map with 4 friends
>3 hours spent languishing on your shitty little asteroid because no resources
>I save my points for market
>they didn't

Whenever I'm feeling down, sad or disillusioned I recall those strat bombers bringing democracy to the farthest reaches of uncivilized space.

Those warriors from Hammerfell. They have curved swords. Curved. Swords.

Just one mission. The second chapter of the campaign. It's pretty good, you can get some amazing last stand moments when the xenos start swarming.

How retarded are these factions/alliances?

Tropico is the closest we'll get to a red-pilled game.

Any settlement building game like Caesar 3? i always liked how you not only have to deal with internal crisis but also deal with external ones, with all the invasions and the emperor annoying the shit out of you.

I wonder what the lag will be like between east coast US and Romania

Lets kill some Xeno scum

>everything will get better for your country when you massively import immigrants
sure famalam

Did you know there is a mod to remove effectively female warriors from shitty Skyrim? Out of all this bullshit I find female bandits to be the most immersion breaking aspects of the game.

Final Fantasy XV next week. Anyone else gonna to the dice and pick it up?

I have hated everything since 12...

I love tropico, that fucking caribbean music will burn in your brain though.
Most fun way to play it is to play both sides of the cold war and set up an army good enough to withstand any invasion imo

Nice trips.

What's the mod called? Back In The kitchen bitch.exe?

Because if you are not collectivist in Banished then half your dudes would die.

>implying protecting your nationals and leaving them to do what they want while dirty migrant plebs doing all the shitty work and dying in their slums isn't optimal managment
Just send in the army if anything goes wrong.

Alpha Centauri

I'm sure we'll survive.

Hosted a game: Nigeria. No password.

X3: Albion Prelude

Remove Boron on the Day of the Fishstick. One of these bastards flew across an entire sector to shoot me while I was ejected from my ship repairing a freighter. Gorton's ass motherfuckers.

Good post leaf, me1 bases of them all, here's hoping me4 will be similar

I like stronghold, banished is alright too but kind of slow I guess?
Tropico is pretty good too

>scalies, niggerelves and nordicks have spent literally their entire existence genociding each other
lol ur allies now

>forest knife ears, surpreme meme knife ears despise each other, forest elves eat them alive aztec style
>cats literally think they're better than everyone else, ESPECIALLY elves
LMAO RETCON

>Why not have a city building game with free-market?
because it would result in you being the state and not doing anything while private citizens build everything and you are not involved

How has no one mentioned this game?

Sure it wasn't perfect but you could genocide the non whites.

can you really divide native population from immigrants after they arrived?

it's called masculinized level lists or something like that. if you ever play that shitty game again, be sure to throw that on there. If I could i'd remove all the premade female warriors too, the companion huntresses and female hauskarls. Bullshit, bitch, you cannot lift that sword. Werewolves are more likely than women as warriors in bandit gangs, where theyd more likely be support or sex slaves.

Anyone play Kingdom Come Deliverance?

>Yes good goy play video games all day and stay home

You all fall for the video jew

So I got to the point where I had a healthy growing pop but years on years I ran out of room on the map because of cemeteries. How do you get past this?

I think Banished eventually highlights how fragile human societies are.

As you get closer to the late game your biggest problem is exponential population growth.

It gets to the point where everything needs to expand perfectly. Everything.

At some point my end game revolved around having 120~ farmers for most of the year, with remaining working in mines and other things..

Except during harvest season when the farmer count would go up to 200+ so they could harvest everything before winter killed the crop. Eventually the miners didn't make enough ore, to make enough tools, so the farmers couldn't harvest enough to keep up production to feed the growth... plus an ill timed cyclone.

After the collapse starts there's no stopping it. After playing that game for like 12 hours straight, I felt so scared for humanity. That we're so complex and interdependent, all that needs to happen is a few links get cut.. and suddenly 50% of the population is starving and freezing.

yes yes stay at home and don't produce us anything, please

#
Aurora's interface looks intimidating but it's pretty easy actually. It's been easier to learn for me than DF's.

Is Nigeria the Server name?
I'm not seeing it on the list

Depends on how poor they are when they arrive.
If they are piss poor, they will go to the low-rent places which you can easily isolate if not simply wall-in, that or they build sheds you just have to bulldoze.
if they are wealthy, well they aren't a problem in the first place.

Dwarf Fort, Alpha Centauri, Civ 5.
For peaceful games, nothing beats the old Sierra Ent. city sim line.

If you spend your time on pol and never played rise of Nations you don't know what you are doing

I loved Banished, I followed the game from very early in its development and actively shilled for it on Sup Forums

Huh, now that I look at it, it doesn't show the server name at all. Must be censored. Gonna rehost it then.

Hopefully "Wall" works.

>vampire masquerade
Fantastic game, esp. with the unofficial patch.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_VTfl4spFU

thats racist and antielfitic as wel human

remember fires of the red mountain and 6 daedrilion dunmer children burned alive in fires created by evil human Dagoth Ur

Sim City 2000 >>>> All t b h f a m

Is that Expeditions Conquistador?

But as long as you keep your growth in check, the end game is still boring?

>Favorite PC games of old and new!

>Is that Expeditions Conquistador?
Indeed it is.

>SC2

bad

>others
good

>no Diablo 2
faggot

Somehow I remember the UI being quite different. Did it get a lot of updates or something?

>Mass effect
Bluepill Bioshits pls go

Shit man I spent way to many hours playing this game. Loved playing the Iroquois and Japanese. Bantu were also OP as shit. So we the Germans and Chinese.

Yea, don't get it, regardless of server name, it just doesn't show up at all in the lobby. Dunno, post your steam ID and I'll just send you a friend request and invite in-game? Maybe THAT will work.

I don't think it is showing because we are probably on different "boxes" entirely. A US box vs. a EUR box

Do you see these server names at all?

420 weed castle
indypride
FOR THE LION!
LeadGingerneer's Server
I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME
Lets go
ping pong
Join me, brothers!
black hawks
space hulk

germanjapnaitaly

Myst damn that brings back memories. Max payne too.

whoops, It is:
germanjapanitaly

mass effect is good only if you play the first two
I have yet to recover from ME3 and the butthurt it caused me
those other two are pretty great if not masterpieces.

Besides being in a shitty top down shooter, you're right.

Arright, sent.

>Myst damn that brings back memories
I recommend keeping them as memories, it's aged terribly.. can play it in ScummVM if you want to tempt fate though.

>Somehow I remember the UI being quite different. Did it get a lot of updates or something?
Honestly I have no idea, I played it when it first came out and that picture I found seems similar to what I remember.

is it ever going to be updated to get a late game?

>Currently purging North America of the natives as the British Empire
Feels pretty damn good man.

>no Caesar 3

THAT'S IT'S FUCKING NAME
EMPIRE EARTH
FINALLY
thank you, kind anons. You have no fucking idea how many hours I spent on that as a kid to just forget the fucking title of the game.

This, and no total war games either.

Darkest Hour by far

society building games usually revolve around not being able to survive the late game. its a combo of shitty man made algorithms and making the late game challenging