Nate Silver BTFOs Jill Stein

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/802272157954781185
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't his site still have Clinton at 25% to win the election?

Jews always eat each other after the victory of Nationalism in every country.

They will persecute each other, cheat each other, steal from each other, and when it is all over they will blame the Nationalists and say they did it because the victims were Jewish.

No, Jill Stein is /ourgirl/. Just let her scam liberals out of their money a bit more.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck White people!

shes got this one in the bag

Nate silver is anti Semitic. Just because she is a Jew doesn't mean she is taking people's money!

Oy goy good job for giving money to me

He's now saying that it wasn't Russian hackers' fault that Hillary lost, his followers are mad at him

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/802272157954781185

How many red pills has he taken?

>nate copper

well it's not a scam

HERE COMES PRESIDENT CLINTON THE 2ND

BASED NATE DIAMOND REDEEMING HIMSELF

I think he's just a useful idiot, scammed by the pollsters and he's bitter about it.

Like 5 or 6 right now, my dude

Soros was a Jew that got rich for selling out other Jews. Jews have one law: don't scam other Jews. The law is not enforced.

this picture will NEVER not make me laugh.

everything about it is iconic

Honestly, his predictions weren't too tilted for Clinton. His "journalism" was, and that was fucking annoying, but even he noticed how much of a faggot he was a being and cut it out.

Think about a 1 in 4 chance of anything happening, and how likely that actually is. His model eventually grew to 33% for Trump; those are not bad odds by any metric and he knew it.

Well be knowingly fed doctored data into his Rube Goldberg machine for months before he figured it out.

I agree with him but whether you support Trump or Hillary, Russia did try to sway the election in favor of Trump both via propaganda and compromised servers. Not saying the US doesn't do the exact same thing to other countries, but it's retarded to deny Russia did it to us.

(((Nate Silver)))
(((Jill Stein)))

the idea that they're responsible for the election outcome is retarded, if litterally fucking anyone but hillary clinton was running against him he would've lost but through sheer incompotence the DNC managed to hand the meme king presidency

This is actually true. He was given quite a lot of shit for having Trump as high as he did, instead of around 10% like the others, or even 1.5% like HuffPo. His argument was mostly that some swing states are correlated, so if for example Michigan goes to Trump, the odds of him winning Wisconsin and Pennsylvania as well are a lot higher, which is EXACTLY what happened.

If a model predicts something can happen with a 25% chance and it actually happens, that doesn't mean the model was wrong.

Brexit
UK GE
Trump

Nate is done

>Russia did try to sway the election in favor of Trump both via propaganda and compromised servers

No evidence towards that.

JUST
U
S
T

Why must Colorado and New Mexico be such homos? If not for them the entire center would be red.

Because Dude Weed LMAO

What is Kek telling us?
If doubles, red CO and NM in 2020

Ah, but of course. How could I forget.

>Jews always eat each other after the victory of Nationalism in every country.
And it's a beautiful thing

I wanted Clinton to win, but FiveThirtyEight gave 30% of winning to Trump. At that moment i bet $500 against Clinton.

by 7:pm I was earning over 1k. His philosophy was really correct, she loses Florida she loses North Carolina. She struggles in Michigan, the election is over.

His predictions on the state by state level was not off at all.

>88
praise kek almighty

Aaaayyyyyyyyy

lel what the fuck? jews always scam each other

I'm okay with this.

a stoner guy I met at a festival when he was drunk and high:
"the jew will sells his own mother for profit. they have to be removed! all of them!"