"Nazi Grandma" sentenced to 2.5 years in jail for holocaust denial

>A notorious 88-year-old Holocaust denier dubbed the "Nazi grandma" by German media was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison on charges of sedition relating to her claim that Auschwitz was never used for mass extermination.

>Ursula Haverbeck, whose criminal record includes other denials of the Holocaust, wrote several contributions to the magazine Stimme des Reiches (Voice of the Reich), in which she denied the existence of the Holocaust.

>In her closing words of the trial, she spoke of an "Auschwitz lie", claiming the Nazi camp in Poland was not an extermination camp, but instead merely a labor camp.

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.754412

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.754412
youtube.com/watch?v=vWa5HRX7tek
youtu.be/LQdDnbXXn20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>88

WHAT? HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT SOMETHING DIDN'T HAPPEN. HARD TIME FOR YOU GRANNY.

i hope everyone remembers how ruthless the Jews were to us when they had power when we take power back

>questioning the accuracy of historical accounts=crime

Fucking Germans trying so hard not to be Nazis they become Nazis

>deny something that didn't happen
>go to jail

???

She was spreading fake news goy. Its our responsibility to maintain journalistic integrity.

>she spoke of an "Auschwitz lie", claiming the Nazi camp in Poland was not an extermination camp, but instead merely a labor camp.
read more: haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.754412
/pol personified
Also,
>88-year-old
picrel

Post truth.

she waited until 88 to say this

Truth does not fear inquiry.

Truth stands on its own and defends itself from any attempt to disprove it, because it is self-consistent.

Why does the Holocaust in particular need to be protected from inquiry?

Why is questioning the Holocaust a crime, again?

Truth doesn't need protection baka

I swear I've seen anti-Nazi propaganda films where they mock the Nazis for not listening to evidence and just sentencing people without evidence...

This is just depressing

>Why is questioning the Holocaust a crime, again?
Because a hoax never lasts long when its scrutinized.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWa5HRX7tek

Serves her right for posting the fake news

how long before that portuguese redditor comes in to start celebrating?

>lamps made of jew bones with shades made of their flesh still hasn't surfaced despite so many being made according to reports

Yet some loony digging in the sand is capable of finding multiple lost kings and treasure.

>be german
>speak your mind
>get incarcerated

We 1984 now.

Holy fuck that website is so full of ads and pop ups and re-directions I'm betting this story is fake or hyperbole.

>sentence an old lady to 2,5 years in prison because she said some words
>lets shitskins go free after stealing, raping and killing
Germany YES!

german harmless lady imprisoned for questioning wartime atrocity propaganda

countless young fickifickis roaming the streets raping and robbing germans without any kind of punishment

>when we take power back

We president now

good girl

>tfw 99 yo Welsh grandma
>She and granddad got pissed off at Welsh coal mines
>Moved to US to mine coal instead
>calls blacks niggers and hates jews
>Loves Trump
>Saw her for Thanksgiving and hadn't since before the election.
>dad got her a MAGA cap.
>Wears it around her assisted living home
>We hugged and said "love yous" and "MAGAs"

Is your granny as based as mine or OP, Sup Forums?

>Jeb

when can we finally stop being such ultra bleeding heart dogooders?

>ID

Guess we found Yeb!'s Guac deposit in Australia.

How can they laught dont the have any respect i know that they are liberal scum but still...

When you don't exist any more.

Meanwhile gang rapists get suspended sentences. What the fuck went wrong with Germany?

this woman is a dangerous criminal.

she needs to be locked up so she can't go on a rampage.

its a jewish website so of course theyre going to bombard you with ads

Wow Germany! You're really fighting the corruption and criminial scum in your country now! When are you gonna start arresting and imprisoning the rapists from the middle east?? They don't get special treatment, do they? They are German.

Its a vassal state of the (((US)))

and they said the truth will set you free

i udnerstand if someone believes 100% that the holocaust actually did happen, but wanting to imprison someone for saying it didnt is fucking insane

Doesn't Germany have freedom of speech?

Welsh here.

My Grandmother used to go around Synagoges in Cardiff as a child shouting:
Who killed Jesus? Jews! JEWS! JEWS!!!

Absolutely mental, crazy woman...

I'm guessing you're in some shithole town in West VA if you're a coal mining family right??!

If Merkel had her way, talking about leaving the EU would be considered sedition.

Can't wait for the Germans to finally rise.

says the one with the college safe spaces and hatespeech laws

What if someone with assburgers or oldtimers said they denied the holocaust

would the german state punish them still?

>claim that Auschwitz was never used for mass extermination
>whose criminal record includes other denials of the Holocaust

An absolute maniac, Germany should consider reintroducing the death penalty for such irredeemable savages.

Don't try to insult someone else when you're yhe one clearly lacking free speech laws, America has the 1st amendment.

alright

time to teach germany not to send old people to jail for stupid shit.
this in itself is a worse crime than holohoax denial

>You really showed that 1599 Stormfag.

Cardiff boyo?

Where you from butt? I grew up outside tremorfa

I want a serious answer to this. How do people justify this shit?

Wow Jeb

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks

Nice get

Why dont you just use google instead of assuming the story is fake. There are plenty of articles about it and she has been arrested multiple times for this.

>hatespeech laws
This isn't Europe, retard

It's interesting how the lugenpr- the news media can lie all day long and not face one charge but this old lady can out a lie and get 2 and a half years.

This. Fuck this lying cunt

It goes something like:
If you allow people to lie about it they will convince the plebs it never happen, or wasn't that bad. And if they forget about the holocaust for just a moment, they will immediately elect literally Hitler and fire up the gas chambers.

>implying germany has any control of their county

Actually the magazine she wrote the article for is responsible. How many of the staff were charged? Who fact checked?
This is story is missing too much information to be credible.

>88 year old

did we make another real life meme

sometimes I don't even know if people on Sup Forums actually think holocaust didn't happen or you are just memeing

Everytime a start thinking "maybe Jews aren't all bad." I see this sort of shit on the news.

Jews aren't human, they have no empathy and are animalistic, only living to serve their vices and fill their stomachs with materalistic greed.

They will strip a man of his God-given rights and they would laugh at it.

I hope jews change their ways.

dumb cunt, should have just raped someone, or set a building on fire, robbed a store, killed a social worker, sold drugs or married a minor.

can't have joos getting their fee' fee' hurt in progessivestan

when will the truth come out

What the fuck are you even talking about Ahmed

Germany deserves all the sand nigger dick its getting up its ass right now.

>mfw she took 2 years and half more than refugees who rape children in Germany

>I hope jews change their ways.

aha, the Jews have been doing this for millennia, why do you think they have been ostracised since the dawn of time? You dont get exiled out of countries as an entire race over +72 times for doing nothing wrong

Heil Hitler oma!

>the Nazi camp in Poland was not an extermination camp, but instead merely a labor camp
Wow how dare she question the Holocaustâ„¢!

you'll know who is in charge - those will be the people you can't criticize

Reminder that child rapists usually got a less sentence than this

google it

Jews are ruthless. Too bad they weren't all taken care of, wouldn't have all the problems we have today.

Wish she was my Grandma, course I'd have to go on a rampage for this!

88 reasons you are my mate cunt!

What if holocaust denial is a sexual emergency? Can I get off with a fine?

Only when the rapists are muslims or 'refugees' from the dark continent.

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

Prost! Heil Hitler, Oma!

I know they will never change, but if they don't want the final shoah to happen to them then they should fucking stop instead of doubling down.

I don't lurk many rightwing pages but almost every page I have seen has some radical rightwing stuff/memes/jokes about the jews with 900+ likes.

People are fucking tired of their shit. I am sure the Reich will comeback in our lifetimes if jews don't stop. Look what happened when Mainstream media kept lying about everything. People went to alternative sources and now normies are on at least one form of redpill right now.

Spencer did only a minor dent, and only proved to the normies about "Hey rabbi, what jew doing?" phenomia.

I don't, but a lot of people do and I can see where they're coming from.
Thing is, it doesn't matter. I don't care if the Nazis killed 6 jews or 6 billion, there is no justification for treating this as a crime. Zip. Zero. None. It's a flagrant violation of the right to free speech, and these laws are the one and only thing that makes me at all critical of the official narrative. If you need the brute force of a police state to enforce your truth, how fucking little must you think of your own evidence?

You're thinking of Canada.

Why is almost everyone declining holocaust now?

Until the elections everyone said holocaust denial is a meme.

>whose criminal record includes other denials
To find out who is really in charge, check who you are not allowed to criticise.

the only german with balls

Jesus Christ Germany is cucked. You guys are literally lagging 250 years behind us on the msot basic civil liberty.

Spencer dindu nuffin. You might to watch his speech instead of listening to the Jew media. There is Nazi elements to this movement, there is no getting away from that.

It hurts the feelings of lying oven fodder

Because before the elections we had media here, lots of media. Now we can red pill people on the filthy skypes that tried to ban images of our god Pepe/Kek!

Praise Kek Gas Skypes!

It doesn't matter weather it happened or not. Why is it a crime to say something that has no consequence? Unless the powers that be fear truth in your words and others agreeing with you.

>There is Nazi elements to this movement, there is no getting away from that.
Congratulations: be ostracized, meaningless and sooner or later outlawed. No wonder Trump disavowed you.

Germany died in 1945. Everything after that is just a cruel joke.

Heil Hitler, Oma!

Obligatory based old Wehrmacht men

youtu.be/LQdDnbXXn20

Because admitting they were simply labour camps with high death rates wouldn't have laid the groundwork for the creation of the state of israel.

This. Why is this nation just constantly fucking up all throughout history? At this point I hope it becomes another sandnigger country just so we have an excuse to bomb it

He did everything wrong.

He is a racemixer, a fag supporter, and his mom is jewish, so he is also a Jew.

Not only that but his responce was IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

He is at best, a coward and a traitor.

This is a lie.