Is anyone else laughing at these niggers and spics killing each other in order to save $15?

Is anyone else laughing at these niggers and spics killing each other in order to save $15?

I'm sitting here sipping hot chocolate in my comfy $2,000 chair with a cushy job because I was smart enough to go to school and get a degree that's worth something.

Also, you can buy shit online for the same "prices" if you look and have it delivered to you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3skUaPDlHvk

Not really, that would make me a psychopath.

>psychopath

What's wrong with that?

to be quite honest, I went to the local walmart and target to get some stuff for my family and there were loads of people from different backrounds

funny thing is, nobody was pushing, nobody was mad or upset, and people would just kindly ask others where they were able to find the things they had. I actually helped a few people get some stuff since I could reach things they couldn't.

I don't understand how a multi-racial community like mine can be so peaceful when shit like this video shows how much more common violence is

>I was smart enough to go to school and get a degree that's worth something
aka you're worthless without your degree, you have no control over how much money you make, and your entire life revolves around subservience -- which is one of the few actual skills you have kek :^)

Last year we have idiots stabbing each other over Norweigian flat screen TVs that couldn't even decode British signals.

You could understand it if they were selling iphone 7s for a tenner for one day, but the savings are pathetic across the board. Regular Amazon reductions are cheaper. Digital download sites had decent sales today, but that's about it.

I guess niggers just can't pass up on the opportunity to riot.

Is it called Black Friday because it makes people act like black?

I don't know what's worse. The shoppers or the "I'm so above that petty consumerism -posted from my Iphone 8" people that can't wait to tell you how stupid everyone else is.

>living in central valley california
alas shigged

watched the video, they're mostly white

Btw, black friday has arrived to europe also. But here in Finland it was very low energy.

I took a 3DS from some kids hands but otherwise it was a fine shopping experience.
I'm just going to do Cyber Monday sales from now on however.

look op i found a picture of you

>Mexican intellectual

laughing at stupid people doing stupid things is healthy tbqh
bonus if they kill each other

hello mr bot.

mr roboto.

You do know we burned your shitty capital down before, and we can do it again.

We had one too.
Everyone knew that shops raised the prices a week ago so they can give you 10% savings which is still above the usual retail price, so people don't give a fuck.
There wasn't a single bargain that was even worth a purchase through the internet, let alone going personally.

kek at the woman at 1:40 more concerned about putting her wig back on than the melee going on around her

fucking basketball americans

we know you can't help it, it's in your nature.

Is anything even on sale during Black Friday? Cause I read that a lot of shops tend to do this tactic

>TV price is $900
>they'll put up a sign saying "Was $1700, now $900"
>everyone goes crazy because it's a bargain

That's because finns are naturally low-energy people

This is why white people shop online during black friday now.

Fuck off low iq beaner

How come these people don't realize that they're losing money on these "sales"?

Does this mean that Abbey Martin is back on RT? I thought they had a falling out.

do you really expect people dumb enough to get into a brawl at fucking wal-mart to realize that?

>1:40 - 1:44
kek

Yeah 39" 4K tv for $199

Best Buy/target have good deals also check online and double check everything

>Abbey Martin
Who is this semen demon

This is my second favorite video this week, right after all those migrant niggers drowning to death.

If enjoying these things make me a psychopath, I don't want to be right.

I'm as racist as the rest of you, but c'mon dude - there were plenty of white trash in that video as well...

She was in your video. She used to have a show on RT, maybe she still does. I think it was called Breaking Down The Set.

>drowning to death
American education

Reminds me a briefing I was in with the US military and having a Colonel describe a situation where "multiple simultaneous explosions went off one after the other".

I think I was the only one to see the funny side as the rest of the goobers didn't seem to appreciate it when I cracked up laughing the full bird...

Uh oh, looks like someone is triggered because they didn't go to school.

HAHAHAHA that dumb nigger getting almost getting trampled because she was putting her wig back on
get rekt poor people

You can drown and survive you literal retard.

no, they just aren't 2016 clips its clickbait trash as per usual

Ayyyy... can't speak for everyone but that sort of shit is seldom lost on me, and yeah, American education is a joke.

Why don't they use amazon?
You can find literally anything online and I'm assuming these niggas have a phone.
I always buy shit friday and cyber monday and pay for int shipping.

>black friday
>BLACK

Typically only niggers actually believe they're getting a good deal. Hope they enjoy their 52" Polaroid TV fucking apes

>niggers and spics killing each other in order to save $15?
Looks like white people to me

There are different types of addiction, these people are no different than alcoholics nor drug addicts.

I used to date a girl who was a serial shopper, she would go out and spend the entire day going from shop to shop, looking for sales and then buying shit she didn't need. She had a closet in her house that was full of clothes that still had the sales tags attached, clothes she never wore and probably never would. I asked her about this and she explained that they were on sale and she saved money this way.

>this post really made me think

They could have gone off in pairs one after another

>and there were loads of people from different backrounds

nah, only one background: poor. faggot.

>b-b-buh im middle class
nah you're not though

Christ. No you can't.

Also that RT anchor is hot and sassy as fuck
want to marry.

most of them are white
defend this

dahmer was a psychopath. you mean sociopath, and everyone is a bit sociopathic

>Have split second sales on good items
>Bots buy them before you can even click the buy button.
Great idea Che.

If they display nigger behaviour they spics even if whiter than op.

Fucking dindu's man

Seriously I don't think you can call the USA a first world country anymore if this shit happens.
How would people behave when actual disaster happens?

Get a load of this fuckin' peach

Is that really what you actually saw? I don't think it is.

The sales are posted days before BF and trust me they are not that remarkable compared to what you get all year if you actually know where to look.

The white trash is activated by niggers and spics in their perimeter.

It's usually the niggers and spics who chimp out first and the rest follow.

>unusually buff arm
these insults are getting surreal

Why are black people so violent? Can somebody answer please?

Mindless rats out for the merchants cheap shit

Genetics

90% of the people fighting in these videos are Niggers or Spics

Build

That

Wall

Show us your chair, I wanna see that $2000 gets you

>I'm drowning!
>Shut up, I'll show you drowning, you fucking cunt. Now paddle. You're fine... okay NOW you drowned.

Well, when your ancestors were slaves for several generations. You want them to be strong and dumb. So, American blacks are violent thanks to selective breeding.

Jealous much?

My work (which I won't mention) doesn't require a degree. But I went to better myself in that line of work.

And no it's not computer science or some gay shit like that.

P.S. You're a faggot.

AMERICA, YOU ARE A JOKE

THE WORLD LAUGHS AT YOU

so...this is... the first world huh

Taht faggot is sitting in a milk crate just like me.

she's cute desu senpai

thats the ones you see.
look at the cities these are happening in, high dindu percentage

finland got jokes

>52" Polaroid TV
kek

What?

Speak up Pedro, can't understand your Spanglish.

They were strong and dumb before they got on the boat.

>Source: Africa

The drowning Nigerian swim team was great

how was this uplaoded and edited so fast, tastes like propaganda

HOLY SHIT this can't be real kek

america wtf??

A lot of the "sales" tend to be either crap brands or shit that didn't sell during the year and was headed back to the warehouse.

You have to pay close attention to the exact models that are being sold during these sales.

Pygmies might say otherwise!

>Seriously I don't think you can call the USA a first world country anymore if this shit happens.

Blame your people, Juan.

Places like Commiefornia have filled with shitskins like your bretheren.

That Modesto, CA video is straight up beanerville.

I've never seen a mass-white chimp out like that. They're usually courteous. Even the rednecks.

God, why are your people so useless?

>ID starts with Oy

no it's just the US

Correction: $4,100.

I'm so loaded I forgot I paid this much kek.

Nah lots of retarded (read as all of) Canadians come across the border for deals too.

People love black friday because other people love black fridays.

People watch the super bowl because other people watch the super bowl

Empty nightclub? Set up a "fake" line-up and you can bet your ass everyone will wanna go to your nightclub.

People are fucking sheep

Wooo made in china

Then why are niggers in Africa still just as awful? It goes back further than slavery, niggers have always been inferiour.

Nah niggers in africa are way smarter than niggers in the usa
Niggers in africa don't need welfare to surfife.

you can get an exact replica of an Eames that costs like $1000.

comfy as fuck, 10/10 chair would chair again

>implying they survive
Why do you think all the non-whites in Africa are starving and still living in shit-huts?

Idiot.

I thought you guys were rich.

I'm saying you're not a first world country, Juan'Marcus

The guy is pretty good if you're looking for happenings.

They must have amazing margins on those chairs