What would you rather have?

What would you rather have?

1. A Coalburner Daughter
2. A CWC-Tier autistic son

What's wrong with "coalburning" exactly? You can't choose who you love.

You can always disown a coalburning whore daughter, but a CWC tier son is a ball and chain you can't get rid of

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... to go kidless

I think I could improve Chris.

numero uno

coalburning can be taken care of with simple viriculture, reuslting in the mentally whitest kids possible

By coalburner I was implying she already had a black kid.

Autistic son - I could kill him without losing any sleep. But a daughter that was a race traitor would break my heart.

Chris is only Chris because of his parents.

It's the truth.

you can't choose who you spend excessive time with in an unprofessional setting? lol wat

or are you a neck beard that falls in love with someone at first sight from across the grocery store and then are compelled to get to know them because it's meant to be?

>you can't choose who you spend excessive time with in an unprofessional setting?
What are you trying to say exactly? Are you confusing what love is? Are you that much of a neckbeard virgin?

so you love people that you haven't spent any time with?

is that what you're saying?

You seem very confused. Do you know what love is?

a vasectomy.

finding someone you find attractive, spending time with them, deciding if you like their personality and then spending more time with them to see if you're compatible = love

how is that not a choice, that doesn't sneak up on you.

What an insightful and thought-provoking thread

>how is that not a choice
>what is attraction
>what is personality aspects you like
You don't choose every physical and emotional cue that attracts you. You don't choose love like an item out of a catalogue. If you think you do, then you're the one who believes you find it at the grocery store.

Live life a little. Learn what love is, k?

This.

Also who the fuck would cook broccoli like that?

>or are you a neck beard that falls in love with someone at first sight from across the grocery store and then are compelled to get to know them because it's meant to be?
how is that neckbeard behavior

I'd rather have a chris tran tier son. At least I could laugh at the fat lard every day without him knowing due to the tisms.

He simply doesn't understand what he's talking about at all.

>finding someone you find attractive, spending time with them, deciding if you like their personality and then spending more time with them to see if you're compatible = love
kek someone yet has to contract his first great love I see

spending time with them you sorry, is a choice.

just like with pedophilia, you didn't choose it, but you can choose not to fuck kids.

you can think a nigresses is hot, but you don't have to choose to go to a movie and a dinner with her every weekend.

you seriously fall in love with people without ever going on a date with them? what kinda of Disney fairytale do you live in?

i seriously don't understand how you faggets are falling in love with women without even talking to them

I would never have either so I don't need to worry

Give me death.

I could disown the coalburner.

Ill take the autism every time. If any of my children decide to shit on their heritage they will be cut from my will.

my thoughts posted by a beautiful russian prince

you are the siberian me