Anyone care to fill me in on this guy?

Anyone care to fill me in on this guy?

He seems like a nice redpilled gentleman, but he puts out eerie videos that give off a weird vibe.

Which pill did he swallow?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7IJovmgDJPY
youtube.com/watch?v=dtmeUGWoqjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop posting my face here

Stop it

Tell me about Varg

What's his end-game?

He killed a guy by stabbing him 60 times in the back and head and burned down some churches

What the fuck, really?

Did he go full Breivek or was he just a schizo?

WE

Please let Louis alone.

He's just a contrarian. I mean, he started out as a fucking satanist, making edgy black metal with his insane friends. One of his bandmates blew his brains out, and the other bandmate who showed up and discovered the body, decided to rearrange the dead body, take a picture of it, and use it as a cover on some underground album (google it. His brain is literally blown out of his skull). Varg later killed the guy who took the picture, which is one of the reasons he ended up in jail.
He also burned down a 900 year old stave church, which had Norse carvings on it.

I honestly don't care about whatever ideology he's spouting right now. The guy is just fucked in the head, and burning down a stave church, one of the oldest, living parts of Norwegian history, is unforgivable. His crusade against Christianity is also retarded. I'm not Christian, but we've been a Christian nation for over 900 years, and if you dismiss Christianity as a whole to the point where you want to burn down every last historical relic and church, you're also shitting on every Norwegian who's lived since the viking age. Being Norwegian is much more than masturbating to the vikings.

beware he killed some commie in self defense by murdering them first or something, something.

>Which pill did he swallow?
The murder pill

In my own opinion, Varg is a fucking idiot who doesn't have a firm grasp about what he is talking about, but he makes videos and spreads half truths and gains a weird following.

He isn't redpilled

He's also a murderer who burned churches down. Probably a little mentally unstable.

It was a drunken fight over a woman, the two of them had had bad blood for a long time before then and had been threatening each other

he created the black metal band burzum
he killed another black metal retard who threatened him because he was a shithead kid in his pagan edgy phase
since he got to jail, he never grew out of it and remained a shithead kid to these days

except now he thinks he's an intelectual or some shit

The guy he murdered was a psychopath who tried to be the edgiest guy alive. He was plotting to capture Varg and torture him while filming it. Varg found out and killed him.

>being this bluepilled

go back to facebook, even reddit is to woke for your kind

Yeah? Explain

God tier black metal artist

Must live a great life too, not having to work because of royalties and impregnating qt3.14 Frenchie 24/7

Here's one of the churches this faggot burned down. It was built in 1150. The picture is from 1910. They've rebuilt the church, but a replica is still just a replica.

he seems like an alright dude. spergs too hard over christian shit. kind of annoying friend that larps to hard to viking shit.

He was one of the founders of the norskie black metal scene, with Burzum.They torched churches, although varg denies he actually did it. Killed euronymous over a contract and cos he thought the guy was going to kill him. Demonised to fuck in norway. Did some 16 years in jail. Invented myfarog ..

Hes a paganist-oldschooleuropean-something-nationalist-tribalism-something-survivalist-traditionalist-familyman!

He's a complete fucking idiot masquerading as some kind of "viking intellectual". Nothing important or worthwhile to say at all. If you are a regular viewer of his videos, you should put a gun up your ass and pull the trigger.

Its funny how he put one of the churches he burnt down on one of his album covers

One of his former band members who blew his brains out. The guy Varg killed took the picture.

Mayhem cover with Deads suicide photo

He started fucking atmoshit, fuck that guy

That's some columbine tier shit right there

Pls tell me how this Stop it meme start? Which video did he sperg out in?

Your one of those faggots who when Muslims claim large parts of Germany, when we start burning them down 500 years later, faggots like you will complain that it looked nice and "ITS PART OF OUR HISTORY GOY"

This is the guy, Dead, singing with Mayhem
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7IJovmgDJPY

No, because christianity helped to shape a lot of the values that their culture is built on. The values of islamic cultures are largely different. The guy is defending some of the roots of western culture when he's upset about burning down the churches.

You could apply your flimsy ass argument to any defense of historical culture.

wouldn't defend the burning of the mosques because that's not a part of the culture that he loves and respects.

He works, just for himself&his family.

Except Norway wasn't conquered by an outside force, but adopted Christianity on its own. Those churched were built by Norwegians, and used by Norwegians for 900 years. Besides, religion in those days was just a political tool, used by the kings to form alliances and gain power.

If anything, you're the one acting like a muslim here, considering you want to destroy historical buildings and monuments, just because they don't belong to your religion.

Varg pushed a black metal fan called lars ulrich down a flight of stairs and stabbed his neck 95 times. he then sired a child with the girlfriend of lars, and guess who that child is today

breivik

Dead on left and euronymous. who varg murdered, on right

>wouldn't defend the burning of the mosques because that's not a part of the culture that he loves and respects.
That depends. I wouldn't mind seeing the newly built mosques in Europe burned down, but I would not support the destruction of historically significant buildings or mosques around the world.

VARG BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=dtmeUGWoqjo

This memewar is only just beginning. Now Molyneux just needs to make a video.

kek

it's a tale as old as time

>nice
you know he killed a guy, right?

well i was referring to mosques built in Norway recently, because he was referring to hundreds of years in the future. I wasn't saying you wouldn't defend the burning of mosques in countries where that ideology is a significant portion of their culture

youre such a fucking opportunistic nigger you know that?

Manlet Molyneux is too afraid to respond

A walking meme.
Just don't make fun of him in his face, he's (very) dangerous

Is he?

LET'S FIND OUT

Stop making fun of me.

Are you saying you can't be a nice guy just because you killed someone once? That's a bit judgemental mate.

Didn't realize until now that I've been in that cabin a couple of times. Fun. Sixteen year old me would've have a raging trve-boner.

Stop pretending to be other people, Ben. We know it's you.

Man, that's just like the IS destroying history. What a fucking asshat.

love burzum

>Did he go full Breivek or was he just a schizo?

He's inverse Brevik ; complained prison regime was too soft, and wanted it harder.