What's wrong with the irish?

Can someone redpill me on why people were racist against the irishmen? Or was it xenophobia? They look pretty white to me, so why did UK and USA treat them like shit? Is it something with their obsession of potatoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Rebellions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they have Portuguese genes

I've never met a nice Irish man, they're all wankers

Oh wow I made this thread almost exactly about a month ago.

Does everyone in your country hate each other?

They are a backwards people
Just look at Ireland throughout the 20th century
They had a civil war based on what flavor of Christianity they were into
Or just look at Ireland before the English went over to civilize the place, they had no achievements of their own
Even Guinness was invented by an Englishman
The Irish are a bunch of inbred morons not much better than niggers, so should be treat as such
>Next potato famine when?

>UK
>Country

they are the niggers of the white race like how Scandinavians are the gooks of the white race you guys are honorary whites

The Irish chose to leave Britain, so fuck em

But British people tend to get along famously with one another, its all just bantz
Like we might talk shit about the guy who only lives ten minutes up the road, because of his inferior accent for example, but push comes to shove we all get along
Whereas it seems like everyone in America is gearing up for a race war any minute now

>They had a civil war based on what flavor of Christianity they were into
>britbong """education"""

theres literally nothing wrong with the irish

cuck

>first Spanish
>then Basque
>now Portuguese
No, stop this meme. We have basically no connection to the Irish.

The Irish and the Scots are the largest group of race traitors the world has ever seen. Even for eternal anglo standards they are far too treacherous.

we arent white

It's Anglo Protestant anti Catholic propaganda.

England had a civil war over its christian denomination, Ireland was actually a haven of learning in the early medieval period and its mercenaries fought in almost every war in Europe.

Some couldn't get over the fact they lived in Britain, but the reason the fighting was so mindless and ferocious was due to their religious motivations
Don't try and claim some superior knowledge here you dirty yank

The Irish are not white.
Neither are Slavs or Meds.

UK - $41,700 per capita GDP

Ireland - $51,500

Brits man, fuckin poorfags.

Half Irish American here get bombed Britfaggot

ugliest fucking bitch on the planet

>mercenaries fought in almost every war in Europe.
Not WWI or WWII I noticed

because they are liberals

brown eyebrows

>>/out/

>Irish American
Pathetic, so your ancestors couldn't bare to stay in the shithole that is Ireland

Anglo's hate us because we fight back.

Both pointless wars resulting in whites blowing eachother apart and crushing one another's cultures.

>tfw nobody ever posts the high quality version

Englishman with Irish ancestors here btw.

>The Irish are a bunch of inbred morons not much better than niggers, so should be treat as such

look at the pot calling the kettle black

Ok but the Iberians aren't really similar to Africans in terms of genetic admixture. Supposedly a small amount of West-Africans traveled to Europe via the strait of Gibraltar in the neolithic era, but I don't think that changes the fact that Iberians are more closely related to what we consider white Europeans.

Because the Irish immigrants and blacks had some things in common with each other,culturally speaking,such as their love for music and alcohol.People will make up any bullshit excuse in order to look down on other races.
For example,I've never seen a single fucking potatoe fag that looks like the one in OP's pic

This image has been posted 1000 times on Sup Forums.
It is 150 years old.
Ye miserable eejits.

Yeah it gets pretty annoying owning a country that keeps blowing their own kind up

Really? We blew plenty of you's up.

If you don't see a sad face in that car, you are not truly Irish.

1 post ID
Also swede talking shit to or about anyone

Neck yourself kike

Why do people post a literal fucking hand drawing from the 19th century as scientific?
Anyone notice how much that same image gets reposted? It actually instills some kind of belief in people despite being as anti-scientific as possible.

VP Mike Pence is Irish Catholic.
No need to thanks us.
America is our big brother.
Don't forget us m8.

I'm Scottish and I know somebody who looks like the guy on the left.

catholics JUST

Irishman here. We don't give a fuck what you dickheads? say whatever you want

Most of those posting shit against are "we waz british empire" posters who are butthurt. sad!

>dirty potatonigger thinks he is white

>Northen Ireland
Neither true Ireland or England likes you, you're literally just blowing yourselves up thinking you're killing us.

Inflate their population to 65 million and we'll see how well that holds up. It's easy to have a high gdb per cap when there's 6 homeless and one rich guy in the country.

You've never watched Gerry Adams in an interview.

>a swede starts shit between brits and irishmen , only one of the latter parties will get shit on during the thread while the faggot swede gets to watch and enjoy

>Says Australian who's probably a crossbreed between potatoe fags and other faggots
Or are you just an abbo?Or a kike?Hmmm I do wonder

The "African" genes Spanish have in them is from North Africans, who are a bunch of mutt's, Arab/Berber/Vandal/Roman/Egyptian etc etc but not at all Black

good b8. Especially the bit about the civil war.

Your claim that the Irish civil war was fought over sectarian issues is completely wrong you dumb fuck

You're a dumbass and mean

That's not a bad thing

Same reason they hate Muslim immigrants, ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and xenophobia. SPLC classifies this as a mental illness

You're an inbred trash You're xenophobic and racist and SPLC would have a word with you.

>american education

Irish are form North Africa or Iberia. They don't have Nordish genes like Northern Europeans.

PIGS= Portugal Ireland Greece Spain

Catholics are papist cucks
pence is a fucking retard embarrassment
as funny as it is zapping gays it's completely stupid and ignorant of neurology to think it would work
The only religion with a bit of legitimacy is Taoism
You be better off going back to Druidism

The leafy strikes back

you would* be

I find it quite sad, because the closest people culturally to working class brits are definitely the Irish.

Northern Europeans don't have Nordic genes they have Celtic genes

What are you even saying retard?
Celtic people never lived in even Northern Germany.

The North African footprint in Iberia dates chiefly to prehistory when none of those populations you mention existed in any identifiable form.

I'm German-Anglo-Dutch descent.
You are Potatonigger.

Whites will be taking the world again shortly, and you niggers will have to eat potatoes again.

Irishmen were kind of retarded. Many still are, actually. They evolved to be fiercely independent, and rejected any system of government or rulership. Consequently, they had to evolve a culture of strongmen and bravado, since there was no more legitimate process for redressing grievances. This led to a pretty barbaric society where everyone is posturing and bragging about how tough they are constantly, and when there's the slightest transgression the response is overwhelming violence. Which would be bad enough on its own, but then some of those people left Ireland and tried to integrate into more advanced civilized societies where that sort of culture simply doesn't fit in. Consequently the Irish were rightly viewed as uncouth brutes. Eventually, however, they actually assimilated so that today they merely look normal to you. Their culture lives on among the niggers.

Also, the Irish people are evolved to be more intelligent than even jews, but are also coevolved to be alcoholics. So when they're drunk they're sort of possessed of normal intelligence. The ones that manage sobriety are quite dangerous.

They lived in Ireland, that's Northern Europe motherfucker

That's kind of offensive. Irish were "retarded" (an offensive term btw) because of lack of education. The rest of your post is xenophobia and the SPLC would be frustrated by your contempt for minorities.

Members of the Cult of Cathol are not Christians. Christians are followers of Christ, not Cathol.

>I'm of serialkiller-pedophile-rapist descent here on dis prison literal human dump zone xD
FTFY

They are not natives. They are a mixture of Iberian men and proto-Nordic women.

The SPLC can suck a nut. Many Irishmen were educated, but retarded nevertheless. It's cultural, not to do with government education or lack thereof.

BtW if you're offended by the word retard, you're pretty retarded.

The Bavarian Catholics literally invaded Protestant Prussia.

catholics JUST

Seriously, the bullying against Irish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Irish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Irish man who finds it hard to take pride
in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of
than our peaceful little island? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it.
And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Irish man a "potato nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Irish man that they are a "potato nigger"? Would you say those words
to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Fuckin moron,you're being jewed.Call me what you want but I have my eyes set on the Zionists and occultists who are busy raping kids and dribking blood.

>the blackest areas are also the ones which were populated by Germanicized Balts and Slavs
Really pondering this one

So what? Are you anti-immigrant or something if so that's offensive

>SPLC can suck a nut
They did so much to advance America while you shitpost on Sup Forums

WEEKLY DAILY REMINDER IRISHFAGS

THE NORMANS STARTED ALL THE REBELLIONS AGAINST THE BRITISH RULE OVER IRELAND

>so why did UK and USA treat them like shit?
Catholicism.

England's civil war was in defense of our inalienable rights as Englishmen, you twat.

If by advance America you mean become the preeminent racist organization in the country, then you're right. And guess (((who))) is behind them?

Meanwhile my shitposting memed a President into office to deport the beaners.

Scotlands youth have just been brainwashed. Its not nice having the SNP in power. In fact, its fucking awful.
If Scotland wants to flood the country full of refugees, then fine, just give me time to move out.

Right, but doesn't that old footprint exist in the modern era only through allosomes?

There was plenty of Irish turncoats taking the Queen's penny in the British Army, as we are reminded once a fucking year.

Correlation not causation

The Normans refused to join Hugh O'Neill and his rebellion during the 9 years war, causing an English victory.

>balts

boo hoo

learn to handle the bants fag

The US is a Catholic country. Progs can go get fucked.

>If by advance America you mean become the preeminent racist organization in the country, then you're right. And guess (((who))) is behind them?
SPLC isn't racist and yeah the CEO is a JEW so what?

>Meanwhile my shitposting memed a President into office to deport the beaners.
Donald Trump denounced you guys.

Irish should go home and Ireland be settled by 190 cm tall Nordic protestant men.

WTF, The FITZGERALD'S started the rebellions against the Pale.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Rebellions

Love all our norn bros. Catholic, protestant, unionist or republican. Sound lads.

I don't know enough about the matter to answer that. For me, if something has existed in Iberia since the Neolithic then it must be considered native and an important element in the ethnogenesis of modern Iberic peoples. If this makes us non-white I'm perfectly fine with that.

The SPLC is explicitly racist and loxist. And more than just the CEO is a kike. It's an explicitly kike organization founded with the intent of destroying the United States.

Donald Trump, meanwhile, never denounced me, friendo. We're going to make America Great again, one meme at a time.

Nords haven't done shit. Ireland always had CELTS

>Muhammed RPing as a Nord
Kek

>6 homeless
>tfw we actually have a serious homeless problem
>and people still want to ship refugees in

All according to plan

Listen you need to open your mind