THEY WILL ACTUALLY RECOUNT VOTES IN WISCONSIN, PROBABLY ALSO IN PENNSYLVANIA AND MICHIGAN

THEY WILL ACTUALLY RECOUNT VOTES IN WISCONSIN, PROBABLY ALSO IN PENNSYLVANIA AND MICHIGAN.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN IS IN DANGER, THERE IS A CHANGE THE RECOUNT WILL LEAD TO CLINTON BEING ELECTED AFTER ALL.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WI_Elections/status/802264791737716736
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38112752
jill2016.com/recountwi
elections.wi.gov/node/4436
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she conceded

She'll un-concede.

So what? No law forbids being elected after conceding.

The deadline for PA has passed. Michigan has already recounted, and Trump won Wisconsin by a landslide.

Stop being retarded.

Source?

He'll win again, and libcucks will just have wasted their money

He is safe even if two of them flip.

they already re-counted MI. Trump won.

Let's just recount the ones where Hillary barely lost. Not the states where she barely won.

Trump needs only one of those states to win and the results in Pennsylvania are above the threshold of a recount. In order to get one in PA they have to go to a judge and present evidence of significant voter fraud.
Protip: they have none

how do you recount votes on a computer?

won't the databases just be exactly the same?

>Won the Deplorable Mitten
>Won PA

Oh no, Big Don will only get 296 votes ;____; Better give it to Hillary, because Dems cucked Cali so hard red voters won't even vote

Its just a waste of libcuck money.

Protip: If Breitbart, the alarm clock of the Right, doesn't find it necessary to panic about it, neither will we.

Jesus Christ, fuck off with this shit already.

is there any way to recount california and see how many votes were invalid? or do they even track that sort of information.

Is it time for recounts in colorado, new hampshire, nevada, minnesota, and maine?

Nothing will happen Michigan was recounted and he won

PA is monday

twitter.com/WI_Elections/status/802264791737716736
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38112752

Deadline for PA is next monday.

Recount request. States will probably deny recount anyways.

>Recounting SOROS donated voting machine states
>Where Jill Stein votes magically turned into Clinton votes because of an (((error)))
>When the democrats have been screaming at people to stop asking for a recount
Why am I supposed to be worried again?

Muh "scientists" and muh Russians :(

>Recount request. States will probably deny recount anyways.

O think they approve it already

They can request all they all want by the deadline, but if they don't have a court order a recount in PA is not happening.

All they need is a judge (((Levinson))) or (((Cohen))) to pass the order through.

If Jews were all that powerful, Clinton would've won by a landslide in first try; nobody really expected this result at all.

Why bother with this mess?

>millions paid for lawyers
>lawyers make million-dollar donations to Clinton Foundation
>no change in election results
>Stein gets job at CF

The election results will be over turned

Of course. The Democrats couldn't possibly have cheated. Only Republicans or Russians could pull off such a dastardly scheme.

That's not legally binding

>THERE IS A CHANGE THE RECOUNT WILL LEAD TO CLINTON BEING ELECTED AFTER ALL.
There's no chance. I have zero ties to the US and even I would riot if that actually happened. Tori would never be the same.

THIS

Jews are happy with Trump, he won't bitch about Palestine

I would like to see this happen. Civil war NOW

>Michigan already recounted.Trump won 2nd time
>Pennsylvania deadline already passed

The Madman will be our president whenever they like it or not

No recount in Michigan, the ballots are all paper so the "hacked machines" claim holds no water, and he won by a large enough margin that there won't e a recount.

He can lose Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and still win.

Clintons people could have been hacking the machines and changing the results in preparation for a recount.

She plays 4D chess, terribly but good enough for the media to feed into her narratives.

Oh they expected it; they just lied the whole time.
>Trump has a .4% chance of victory
>Clinton up 16% in the polls!
>is this finally the end for the Trump campaign?

And on top of that they (((won))) Clinton the popular vote in what should have been a blowout for Trump. Look at the 2000 election if you want to see what the disparity should have been if Shillary had actually won the popular vote.

That'd exactly it

They chose these states because they know the outcome will be in their favor

No wait. Okay. My point is that Clinton would've won by a huge landslide. If the powers that be (whoever they are) wanted Clinton to win they were more than able to give Clinton a huge win. Why didn't this happen?

Was Trump their man all along? Is this the beginning of a long-planned civil war?

We're talking about a state whose largest city is Democrat voter fraud central. No state judge is going to risk opening that can of worms and losing what control they still have here.

He only won by 13k votes in Michigan, but they already did a recount iirc. He won PA by 60k.

jill2016.com/recountwi
get in here!!!
jill2016.com/recountwi

Memes aside, what would the fallout be if Hilary 'wins' the recount and the election? Will we see violence?

>But Michigan didnt have machine vote
>And already been recounted and trump won again

It's over

I'm getting sick of trump winning all the time.

ahahahha Drumpf morons thought it was over. Friendly reminder to the racist scum here that this was all part of our plan, have Hillary lose the EC vote, but win the Popular vote causing her supporters to start major protests in every major city. On top of this Hillary already gave her concession speech as to appear good with both sides even though it is not legally binding, and then come December when the EC make a historic decision and change their votes to Clinton everyone will be stunned and shocked making the election of the First Female President in history that much more historic. Laugh now Drumpfters but this is 100% possible and it WILL happen. You really thought you beat us? LMAO you are even dumber than we thought.

Pol BTFO

Were they even paper ballots?

Shills are back on Sup Forums in full force now that they think they stand a ghost of a chance in getting their "first wymmin president".

digits say if Clinton will become president next month

It's a million to one odds.

They know it's not going to work.

But it's still happening, so ask yourself, who's making money off of this whole circus?

Shit guys, they are stealing the election as we shitpost. This is 100% rigged. What do?

What an ugly fucking frog delete that immiediately.

Oh Kirby, you silly leaf.

Sup Forums I'm scared. Could she actually pull this off?

We are still not at the stage of acceptance yet

>Trump and his supporters need to accept the results of the election. Any talk of rigging of the vote is completely un-american and is damaging to our republic.

>The election was rigged for Trump. We must investigate how Russia hacked our key swing state's systems and then have the electors choose Clinton. Any calls to refuse investigation is fascist, un-american and damaging to our democracy.

How likely are
a)riots
b)all out civil war

if all three states flip blue?

it doesn't matter, if it had any effect it would expose republican partisans purposefully damaging ballot papers, videos of disabled trump option of electronic voting machines, or when you vote for trump your printed ticked comes out as you voting for clinton and you having to seek out those controlling it to change your vote, or o'keefe videos of admitting to carting people via bus from foreign states to vote in states that don't require identification.

that is was led to the rigged election rhetoric from trump.

it doesn't matter anyway because the rothschilds have confirmed a 2017 presidency via economist predictive programming cover that they release annually.

civil war.

I was asking of 0-100% likelihood of these two events

a)50%
b)10% maybe less

civil war%

A: 100%
B: 50%

Black friday just gave fresh supplies out to all gunowners

Not likely at all. Americans have no spine.

No. The republicans go to work The lefties collect the welfare and gloat online. Things only get better when the strong refuse to pay into the system. Long way from that now that starvation is pretty hard to come to in America.

75%
15-25%, depending on the following events.

>request

could this fuck things up for trump guys..

scared

>THERE IS A CHANGE THE RECOUNT WILL LEAD TO CLINTON BEING ELECTED AFTER ALL.
You need to calm down. The only outcome of this is a waste of time and money. Nothing is going to change.

If she """wins""" all three states that are being recounted, then yes. It's why they're even bothering.

So they're going to end up recounting one single state which on its own has no chance of influencing the election? No refunds?
Jill Stein is the jewest of jews

Clinton had probably had the most relaxing 2 weeks of her life. Now Stein is going to drag her name back through the mud. And now I get to post triggering Hillary for prison shit on my face book again. :D Christmas came early praise Allah and Sasha and Malia

See Dems aren't asking for a recount, hell they are running scared from the idea of one.

Jill Stein fucking hates Hillary and has proof of her cheating in the Soros machine states.

It's Nevada already closed?

They already recounted Michigan. Penn+WI = 30 delegates, Trump has 306, he still wins even if they cheat both states

it's over
that's why Hillary gave up weeks ago
Stein is a kike who took Michigan from Clinton in the first place

But doesnt machines count even paper votes lol..

Stein is doing all this on Clinton's bidding.

Regardless of all else, Michigan won't change, they already went through an exhaustive process certifying it.

michigen uses paperballots as far as I know

>Could lose WI and Penn and still won
>MI counts twice anyway

Goddamn, and I thought winning the first time was annoying

No
Jill knows she'll only be able to recount at most 2 states, Michigan is off limits, she's trying to scramble money together for the greens to be used next election.

Ivan, say, are there still nukes targeted at Austria like in cold war 1.0 days?

She filed a petition.

You know Wisconsin can deny it, right? In fact, I'd say it's better than 50-50 that they do.

Especially Pennsylvania. Their law practically requires proof of fraud before they'll recount. They're going to tell Stein to take a hike.

Michigan only uses paper ballots, so don't know what the claim here is, but it's been counted and recounted, and Trump won both times.

Mittenfag here. Yes, we use paper ballots

You guys, the point is narrowing the faithless electors margin. Less people to convince to swap the election.

>when votes change just in time for recounting to happen

Its over, hillary has accepted its over. Obama has accepted its over. No one seriously thinks the recounts will make a difference.

dude your stubborn denial of reality is just getting my hopes up, stop.

You guys dont use paper ballots fed into a machine?

It only takes between 3-5% of a nations population to ignite a popular rebellion, they are playing with fire. Conservatives suffered peacefully through 8 years of a president they couldn't stand, if the left fucks around too much it will blow up in their faces.

Yes, but they won't penetrate your rape dungeon so no worries.

>“The Commission is preparing to move forward with a statewide recount of votes for President of the United States, as requested by these candidates,” Haas said.

elections.wi.gov/node/4436

Is it happening guys? Confirmed? Fucking progressives. May they all hang.

What is Soros' endgame really
A perfect idealistic world shaped to his view with him having engineered it from the shadows?

The real question is why should we trust recounting more than original counting? Why would this counting be more honest? It's not like they introduced a 3rd party or anything, it's the same people counting again. Stupid Anglo logic.

So glad I got out of the shit hole that is Wisconsin. Just like the Walker recall election, this will fail and waste a shit ton of taxpayer money. Hope they identify and omit the illegals who voted while they are at it. Fuck that state.

Worst frog post in recent history.

That is the most sinister looking man I've ever seen.

PA deadline hasn't passed

>yes

WHY?!

Soros got his players in USA to give him cash, he's too old to re-bribe everybody from start in Trump's cabinet.

Because it's not fair only we get to live in poverty, despair and permafrost.