Thoughts on cultural nationalism...

Thoughts on cultural nationalism? Here are some of my arguments as to why it is better than both civic and ethnic nationalism

In regards to civic:
In civic there is nothing uniting the people under one nation, which makes it just statism. A united culture accomplishes the unification of a nation.

In regards to ethnic:
The majority of people in the (first) world right now do not notice race anymore. Ethnic nationalism is completely unnecessary and would be too foreign of an idea for most people.

'ave a bump.

thx

It might be worth exploring, but the data on race and multiracial societies I think will always drive a wedge.

You Idea is great until you realise that culture and race are two sides of the same shekel.

>culture and race two side of same coincidence
I try to teach this, but people always shout me down with "but look at these niggers adopted by cucked white people - they turned out just fine"

>*coin
>mobilefag autocorrect

How-so? We can make it authoritative, so anybody who doesn't bend to assimilate (unproductive member of society, wears hijab, gets abortions, is gay) gets deported. Therefore the culture associated with the race is destroyed and all the different colors all become part of a singular culture.

If you're gonna have to go to this length, why don't just stick with ethno nationalism and save the trouble?

>checked
I think OP is just a shit skin that doesn't want to get kicked out of America

Ethnic nationalism is a lot better but would never work for whites in anywhere but Europe. I'm trying to compromise for the Americas. We're too far gone.
This too

There are tons of mixed race people who have been born and raised in the west, who identify with western culture because they can see both sides. Many of these people tend to have a great sense of national pride and public duty.

I do think race mixing should be limited by lowering immigration significantly to keep cultures and races intact though.

When you install your authoritative government, it will be much easier to purge once then to rely on your government being strong and uncorrupted until the end of time.
Culture can be forced on people when they're saturated in it but their shitskin ways will always be dormant in their blood.

>[deviation] nationalism

it's shit

nationalism is to preserve the people who created their own culture and strive to greatness, aka "one people, one reich, one fuhrer"

we had the same thing
>one people, one country, one tzar
>tfw hitler gave us macedonia

arabs, niggers and asians can't become """european""" nationalists because it's fake

We are too far gone. I agree 100% with that point. Problem is the inherent racial differences. This myth of "systemic racism" has a whisper of truth to it, based on the fact that we are inherently, genetically, evolutionarily different.

I think the best solution is to balkanize. The whites will self-govern and the niggers can self-govern. Our social structure, culture, and values are drastically different from yours. The only way for you to fit in is to pretend to be someone you're not. That's a shitty way to live, user. I think all American niggers should be encouraging each other to join a black nationalist movement. We can be great allies in this war against the jew.

Cultural Nationalism is the best.

I believe every culture is entitled to their own nationalism, they need to be proud of who they are and their homeland and to keep a distinct national and cultural identity with strong ties to their community.

Everyone wins.

Agreed, we can't continue on this path. Balkanization would be better than trying to adapt to some form of false nationalism, however I don't think anybody would get on board with that because of "muh USA" plus the Jews/Fed
Agreed

Even though niglets adopted by white people still turn out worse than white orphans

>The majority of people in the (first) world right now do not notice race anymore
closeupofpresidentelecttrumpsmouth.jpg

If white people cared about race we wouldn't have one Dylan Roof every hundred fucking years. Whites are the most powerful group (hence the majority) yet they commit the least proportionate crime. If they cared they'd rise up and those kinds of things would be a daily occurrence.

One of the biggest roadblocks with balkanization is that a bunch of my group would try to shoot me for ceding territory. But I really think it's the best solution for a peacetime scenario. If things escalate to war, then honestly we would probably kill all of you. I'd rather that didn't happen, and I'm pretty sure you'd rather it didn't happen.

It depends on what races and cultures their mix is.
Some races are more compatible then others.

>current experiment is underway for 200 years
flag related, but they're really fucking with us after the 1965 immigration change

So many kikes and redditors on Sup Forums trying to sow dissent between nationalists by dividing everyone into tiny groups.

Fuck off.

Example?
>Inb4 Muh hapa masterrace.
Gooks are fuckin subhuman.

culture is influenced by DNA. black people and white people want different culture. segregation is actually a good thing for black people (and white people too, obviously). multiculturalism is the reason why black people in america have no culture other than rap music and southern style food

>dat filename

Nigger culture was doing better during segregation. Intact families, implicitly eugenic, better statistics than white folk at the time. Still, I think segregation is a failed experiment we don't need to repeat. Separation is the end game here.

>pic related is how integration was accomplished

>The majority of people in the (first) world right now do not notice race anymore.
Bullshit. They notice. They even have reasonable racism from life experience. They just suppress it and pretend it's not there. Being a "non-racist" is just being in denial.

Non Muslim Middle Eastern minorities. High cast light skinned Indians, some East Asians, any of these mixed with whites. Basically the top 10%of the most compatible races/cultures with the west.

No niggers or other low iq mixing with whites should be allowed though