Serious question

Serious question

How do we bring back mestizo as a word for brown people

It's unfair white hispanics have to be lumped in with mestizo hispanics

Nobody thought hispanic was a race back in the 80s but now people think it's a race even though it's not

Italians are not darker than Spaniards, you dumb Murrilard. Those Sicilian moors you have in your country aren't representative of the average Italian.

>North African Moors
>White

>White Hispanic

If spaniards aren't white, then whites can't say they are explorers.

As a pure white spainyard

FUCK

MESTIZOS

Ted Cruz?

what is wrong with the irish italian and spanish? they are all white? the mestizo are spanish rape babies though.

>any catholic
>white

It's White, Anglo or Saxon Protestant for a reason.

stop saying hispanic, and say mestizo.

>white

His dad (Cuban) was probably lucky enough to not have native blood, and his mother is a cucknadian.

>He fell for the Moors discovered America meme

Well hispanics who aren't mixed with native blood are white

White Hispanics, that's what they are, sons of the Iberian who aren't mixed with mud blood

Then who did faggot?

That's what I was saying

Why do white people think they can control everything or say what group of people it belongs too?

The Swedes
They got their asses kicked by the Eskimos like little bitches

A viking named Leif Eriksson

>It's unfair white hispanics have to be lumped in with mestizo hispanics

lmao
Spics actually believe they are white.

Back to the taco line for you, Jose!

They can't say they're explorers anyways because Portugal produced the most explorers per capita and the Portuguese are not white. Period.

>Argentina is whiter than Southern Europe

Italians are not white too

And he got punched by some injuns and cried.

So what?

portuguese were white.

Anti Intellectual leaf who watches jew propaganda like Star Trek detected

Not all hispanics are the same because hispanic is not a race

Hispanic genes from Spain do not make beaners brown. Blame the indio genes, not the """"Hispanic"""" genes.

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic depending on who the original white hispanics of Spain fucked during their conquest.

No, we're not. Also:

>were
Nothing has changed between the Age of Discovery and today.

>nothing changed
moorspawns.

white Spaniard portuguese national.

The Moors were already expelled from Portugal by the time of the Age of Discovery.

Dude, you have to get this through your head: You're a dirty fucking spic beaner and no amount of mental gymnastics can change that.

You can smash your head against this wall all you want, but if you speak beaner and have a spic name, you are (get ready for it) a dirty spic.

Stop trying to change reality. It won't work.

God damn faggot

You're giving me EMOTIONAL bitch LEAF arguments

FUCK OFF

But I will agree america should be english speaking

But you are anti white because you are blaming filthy disgusting Mexican mestizo crimes on the spanish man

wite

Very few Hispanics are actually white. 99% of them are mestizos claiming to be white.

Spaintards did this to themselves.

Honestly we should nuke spain. Fuck you Spain, you kill indigenous people you don't fuck them.

All it does is come to bite you in the ass later.

non wite beaner
tell difference

you bred indig and negroers 100% of blks wouldnt exist if you didnt breed em.

>you
I come from Germans that lived in the North m8. Didn't even join this country until 1865. And even still pic related.

Me saying we're non-white isn't me saying we're closely related to mestiços/pardos. We're Portuguese, that's it. We don't need "whiteness".

Spaniards shouldn't be compared with Mexican scum, we deserve some respect

Spanish and Portuguese blood could be either Celt, Moorish or Visigothic. Our blood lies somewhere between these.

Latin american mestizos are composed of our own genes, african genes and native genes.

North american genetics are a mish mash and everything is possible. They could be from anywhere in the world, but most are either european or jewish, hence a lighter complexion compared to latin america.

There. Mystery solved.

>you
>speak for portuguese

Lol no.

Your ancestors did this to you, if anything we should get revenge on you cunts for "blessing" us with pic related.

Jared Taylor told me that Hispanic is a race sorry m8 the Spanish man is responsible for Mestizo crime now

>tfw Finland is whitest
pol btfo

Separate mestizos from spanish people or else you're anti white

Why not? We're not talking about culture, here, we're talking about blood, and that blood is as much mine as it is for someone living in Braga.

But the question is: who are you to speak for us?

>could be either Celt, Moorish or Visigothic.
no sych thing as celtic, spanish is spanish uniqued, moors are by their admixture low amount of moor is acceptable historically but not condoning mixing with existing population of moors.

So how mestizo am I, if my mother's side was mostly European?

Those "People" are 100% indio, those "Hispanics" have no actual Hispanic genes. Very insulting to white hispanics with no indio genes at all

just mestizo, if not overwhelmoing different to population of mestizos.

He's fucking brown.

there's no 'or' in that phrase you fucking dipshit

Jared Taylor is a 90 year old dumbass who thinks hispanic is a race when it's not

Does he think "Hispanic" genes from fucking Europe make beaners brown and shitty. It's the fucking indio genes.

Fuck, I'll write a fucking message to Jared Taylor about how much of an anti spanish anti colonist anti white fucking nigger kike he is.

Fucker doesn't get real race realism

The GOVERNMENT, not some dumb old retard, SAYS HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE AND ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

Both of these men are hispanic in america, do they look like they are in the same race?

No, those people are 1/3 white. 100% mestizo indio look like Aztecs.

>Very insulting to white hispanics with no indio genes at all
You think I don't know that?

This is why the brits killed their natives. The Spanish were stupid, and fucked them. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

ok then.
thanks.

NO NO NO NO

FUCK THE MEDIA KIKES FOR CALLING HIM A WHITE HISPANIC AND MAKING THE TERM LOOK LIKE A MEME

SERIOUSLY FUCK THEM

WHITE HISPANICS ARE A THING BUT MIXED RACE BROWN MESTIZOS ARE NOT WHITE HISPANICS

ZIM ZAM IS A MESTIZO, THAT'S HIS RACE

>Spanish and Portuguese blood could be either Celt, Moorish or Visigothic. Our blood lies somewhere between these.
>implying late arrivals such as the Celts, Moors, or Goths left a significant genetic legacy
Read a book, nigger. Iberian blood is a mixture of Paleolithic Atlantic Europeans(kin of Basques) plus sandnigger blood from descendants of the Neolithic revolution who expanded along the Mediterranean. This was long before sandniggers had diversified into things such as Moors and Arabs and Egyptians, and long before IE horsefuckers like the Celts, Romans, and Goths arrived. Late arrivals can't make a significant contribution to the "blood" without wiping out much of the aboriginal population first. That's very rare - instead, conquerors usually impose their culture and ethnic identity but become genetically absorbed into the population they conquered. It happened multiple times in the British Isles*, and it happened in Turkey, just to name the most obvious examples.

*so much for "Celtic Blood"

Government is run by Jews
Jews say Hispanic isn't a race
Ergo, Hispanic is a race and the Spanish man is responsible for mestizo crime.

hispanic is same thing as saying blks are anglo and white anglos are resp for their actions.

stop pinning mestizo crime on spanish man you anti white,

What? Everyone is a fucking Iberian/Celtiberian? lool

Those are long gone faggot. Its like saying that germans are mostly pure and dont have hunnish blood in them (those actually got fucked hard).

ANTI WHITE MESTIZO JEW DETECTED

NO

SPANISH = MESTIZO = INDIO

JARED TAYLOR TAUGHT ME THAT

Spanish are Spanish, non Spanish are not Spanish.

no such thing as celts and shit.

Not Celts. A mixture and Celts being just a small portion.

JARED TAYLOR IS A ANTI WHITE KIKE

hWhy? I've listened to a lot of his videos and there doesn't seem to be any indication that is is a jewish operative.

>What? Everyone is a fucking Iberian
>Those are long gone
Their blood is not long gone. You are one of them.

>like saying that germans are mostly pure and dont have hunnish blood in them (those actually got fucked hard)
There were too few Huns and too many Germans to cause a significant influx of "Hunnish blood". And that's not even getting into how meaningless "Hunnish blood" is. Long before they beat up the Eastern Germans, they had been absorbing Saka tribes from all across Central Asia.

The problem for me is that a huge fraction of Mexicans and other Latin shitskins always claim that they're "White Hispanic" and not mestizo.

when will the moor meme end? spain was occupied by the caliphate for a while but Sup Forums overexaggerates the rape.

>spain was occupied by the caliphate for a while
the south wasnt spain.

hahahah too bad lol

literally blk ppl claiming to be anglos.

Right after we bring back the word "Mulatto"...

>We've never actually had a "first black president".
>We probably never will.

I like subtly trolling people by calling Obama the first half-white president.

>Gee I wonder who could be behind this post...

>leaf

everytime

Corrected the record.

Just look at the Texas criminal databases, all those brown ass mexicans classified as "white" thanks to the silly "hispanic" qualifier.

That helps inflate white crime rates. Schlomo really knows how to take advantage of everything he comes up with.

Kikes practicing divide and conquer on white peoples

>Obamas mum

Tbf her head is not as deformed as the actual one

>Spain never conquers America
>ameridians don't receive superior spanish genetics
>they remain dirty poor
>overpopulated countries
>each women having 6-7 kids
>no economic oportunities
>jews in USA open the borders
>now you've got 200 milions hispanics instead of 50

better thank us you ungrateful fucks

He thinks hispanic is a race

So he's not a race realist

Some hispanics are white so they would be in the white section

But the brown mestizos shouldn't be

We should separate the races within hispanics first

Are you blaming mestizo mexican crimes on the spanish man?

Give me a yes or no, kike

Jared Taylor is not a race realist if he thinks hispanic is a race

>spain never conquers America
>ameridians don't receive European medical knowledge or diease resitance
>they die out even faster
>what few survive end up like north american natives
>now we have 2 million spics instead of 50

Fuck you Spain. You literally did nothing but set humanity back throughout your history.

Just call them niggers. Everyone calls them niggers here.

you are simply less mestizo
t. chele

bump

>hispanics
>white
>people

You may only choose one.

Hispanic is not a race

It's a geographic term

Why do leafs like brains?

Some hispanics are white
Some are clearly not

Saying no hispanics are white because some of them are mestizos is like saying no people that drink water are white cause some of them are nigger

*lack brains

>Hispanic is not a race

lmao
Typical liberal shill response.
Try again, beaner.

Shouldn't you be building the wall right now?

Lots of beaners on this thread shilling for the idea of a White Hispanic.

>White Hispanic
>White Hispanic
>W H I T E H I S P A N I C
H
I
T
E

H
I
S
P
A
N
I
C

Spaniards don't like aztec, negro, 4-beaner mixes. Nobody likes the Spaniards.

Same shit lol