Michigan Recount Will Happen

Michigan was called for Trump four hours ago. He won by 10k votes. Michigan WILL now prepare to do a recount. Is this it Sup Forums? Are we gonna get fucked?

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/25/michigan-preparing-potential-hand-recount-48m-presidential-votes/94429196/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CNOHp46ios
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/25/blackout-friday-in-central-london-as-power-cut-hits-west-end
youtube.com/watch?v=6-Aqe1rPcVk
nypost.com/2016/11/22/several-electoral-college-democrats-plan-to-vote-against-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Michigan flips blue dahnald is still over 270

Thats only if Wisconsin, which has already begun a recount, and PA remain red. At this point, who knows what will happen after the recount.

Is this real? Are drumpfkins fucked?

Seems so, I'm afraid.

You never learn

There are recounts going on in Florida, Ohio, Utah, North Carolina, and Texas also. Trump is all but assured to lose at this point.

Who /hilldawg/ here?

ahahahha Drumpf morons thought it was over. Friendly reminder to the racist scum here that this was all part of our plan, have Hillary lose the EC vote, but win the Popular vote causing her supporters to start major protests in every major city. On top of this Hillary already gave her concession speech as to appear good with both sides even though it is not legally binding, and then come December when the EC make a historic decision and change their votes to Clinton everyone will be stunned and shocked making the election of the First Female President in history that much more historic. Laugh now Drumpfters but this is 100% possible and it WILL happen. You really thought you beat us and the globalists who control this world LMAO you are even dumber than we thought.

Pol BTFO

drumpfkins btfoed
HAHAHAHHAAHAHA
CANT WAIT FOR POLTARDS TO START CRYING AHHAHAHAAAHHAHA

holy shit an entire thread made of bots. creepy

Drumpf is not an insult. It's literally his ancestral German name.

Hillary had a temper tantrum before her concession, then gave a speech in the following days where she looked like death had shook her hand.

All part of the plan

Yup. That's why media is pushing "trump flip flopping" so hard. To condition trump supporters that they've been duped so they don't put up a fight when the results get overturned.

>Recount happens
>They found out the 3 million illegal voters that vote for hillary

GET REKT CTR FAGGOTS!

So 2/3rds of the entire voters of Michigan is made up of illegals? Don't be fucking retarded, user.

The recount is literally nothing.

>Muh russians are behind it.
>Muh feeeeeeluuungs
>Waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! *Tantrum*
>I want to kill myself now, you better fix this shit!
>Weeeeeh weeeeeeeeh.

TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT.

Someone said they will recount florida,texas etc.

I almost feel bad for how mentally unstable and delusional libs have become. Emphasis on "almost".

Are you proud of what you just typed, user?

No, cause nothing will change. He will win twice.

ye I saw these exact posts lifted from a few hours ago
jesus

I'm still weary. I think something will come of this, and it won't be positive.

Dude, you call us dumb, but look at your fucking grammar skills. You are about to get destroyed for a second time. Deal with it, retard.

Soros must be going the extra mile.

Here's what's gonna come of this. Trump will still win all three states, but by a smaller margin. Then the media will push, "Did Donald trump try to rig it and was caught?" and heavily push that narrative to try to push forward more faithless electors.

Nothing will come of it. It's just fear mongering to get the dems money. Pure scam.

>caring about grammar
>posting on Pol
lmao drumpf BTFO

>Dems
>Jill
I doubt that.

Hillary will win, says demonic trips.

Projection much?
Let them think it insults President Trump, they need to live in a dream world.
Does it matter to you?
He wins again, we party again!

If something comes of it we burn everything down, either way we win.

Michigan already recounted once.

Now they are doing it for a third time, Lets see if they can manage 10k more dead people.

Even Hillary knows this shit is just a waste of money or she would be doing it to.

You honestly believe anyone from Sup Forums is gonna leave their rooms and actually do something about the results? Wrong.

I was using it ironically, I don't think it'll have an effect

No they didn't. They are going to do the first recount. They're preparing for it. Michigan wasn't called completely until 4 hours ago.

I think half the country will be a little pissed if the election is stolen from them.

That is blatantly wrong.

The SoS of MI even said they did a recount to verify the results and Trump lost 300 some votes during it in Wayne county.

CIVIL WAR SOON

She already conceded

I don't get it, Michigan is entirely paper ballot based and has already been recounted, Wisconsin has 50/50 chance that they'll do it, Pennsylvania requires fraud proof for a recount.
What exactly are they trying to achieve?

HILLARY CONCEDED.

Concession means literally fucking nothing when the electors are voting on Dec 19th dumb ass

>Would you like another recount?
youtube.com/watch?v=6CNOHp46ios

Explain to me how a recount would uncover voter fraud? All a recount is is a second count of the votes they already counted.

It's a fraud bruh.The GILF want to rob people
But there are retards who believe her and still have hope

As you said Michigan voting system is via paper ballot.But she said to the suckers and retards that its with electronic vote

Do the democrats actually think this is going to make a difference in the outcome?? All this crying and diaper dirtying is HILLARYious!!
OH SHIT WADDAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Anons are worried (((they))) will """find""" more votes.

the electoral college has not.

It's Washington State 2004 all over again. Call for a recount after the ballot machines have been running unauthorized creating new votes while no one was watching.

Why. It's not the sort of thing that's ever bothered burgers before...

We tried to stop those recounts too

Zero percent chance that the recount will change the results. The fact that Hillary's campaign isn't even bothering with it tells you all you need to know. This is just a distraction and huge waste of time.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/25/blackout-friday-in-central-london-as-power-cut-hits-west-end

Power has been cut at the Ecuador embassy

Oh man we are like 4 levels deep with this irony.

If a recount flips Wisconsin or Michigan it will be SO SUSPICIOUS that it will not be lived down by the Democrats. If the count drifts by even like 2000 votes it will look fucked to to all us observers. Any hack claims will also play right into all the hacking paranoia by the Trump supporters...

Nothing will come of this

If 10k+ votes magically shift TO Hillary then they cheated. Hillary cheated.

It's fucking stupid to think a man who only JUST entered politics is the one who's going to do the cheating; especially when you consider he isn't the Democrat.

Why do you lie, or at least post without knowing at all what you're talking about? They already did an unofficial recount in Michigan and the difference was only about 500 votes. Do you really think in all 3 states they made HUGE counting errors- like to the tune of tens of thousands?

In 2000, Al Gore lost Florida by only around 500 votes. They denied his recount. Please, stop fucking posting shit like "at this point who knows what could happen hurr durrrr", you sound like a FUCKING IDIOT

Which leads one to wonder
Why do they need MILLIONS of dollars, and who the fuck paid into this?

I wonder how she reacted after the crushing defeat? And I wonder how she'll react again after the failed recount?

If digits, the recount only further exposes the corrupt DNC for rigging the election and results in their total destruction, to be replaced by the Green Party.

Oh oops we found 60,000 votes for Hillary just lying around. Oh oops same thing in Florida

I warned you niggaz. Obongo isn't going anywhere.

She got smashed. So badly, that she needed Pedosta to tell her "victory party" to go home :^)

She conceded via personal phone call, that night.

Then again, on live TV.

Then gave a speech a week later, and she was a zombie.

Jill KNOWS she won't be able to recount all three states, this is just her silver lining since she didn't hit the 5% thresshold, which would have gained her 10 million dollars for the next campaign

Reminder that Jill is against the corrupt DNC and Hillary's establishment. Jill wants to expose the corruption to assert Green Party dominance, to replace the DNC.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-Aqe1rPcVk

We know exactly what will happen. Trump will still win. If the NSA rigged it before to block Hillary, they'll rig it again.

I like when people use "Drumpf". It tells me they get their opinions from TV 'personalities" and that they don't deserve to live.

I await the news of this changing fucking nothing and we get to tell libshits to fuck off once again on the 19th.

They will only recount where Trump won. They'll never find the blatant rigging in the blue zones

That would cement republican control for a generation.

Thank you leaf. I feel the same. I also like how they are unironically proud of having forced memes injected directly into their rectums.

Not sure. Trump is against the GOP and they don't seem to be in love with him either. It could be an opening for the Libertarian party to take over.

I expect to see the Green and Yellow parties, as our major parties, sometime in the next decades.

You guys do realize it's ACTUALLY impossible for an error of 10,000 ballots, let alone 60,000 ballots for Pennsylvania, to have occurred? Right?
RIGHT?

I can't wait till the recount finds massive voter fraud for Clinton and #notmypresident faggots will have to swallow another load of shit

Why do you think it took two weeks dumbass? It is in Michigan law to do it if it was as close as it was.

this

just so you guys know, the only reason this is happening is because Jill Stein wanted money

the money donated for the recount is not going exclusively to recounts. it's going to fund other things as well

Stein manipulated hill voters into thinking they have a chance. Very much like bernie

There's already plans to make the data dump go and crash the recount

>At this point, who knows what will happen after the recount.

The same exact thing that happened after the first count... Trump won.

She's trying to either prove Hillary funneled votes from her in swing states (there's alot of valid speculations regarding this)
And it might get her coveted 5% which means the Greens become a significant party player, which would absolutely destroy democrats to my delight.

Or she's just stealing shekels from butt-blasted liberals, which is as equally hilarious.
The ties to soros are just ridiculous speculations, Michigan has been recounted due to closeness and it will not flip under any circumstances, therefor it is impossible that Hillary could potentially win from a recount. This crypto-kike should be getting your applause.

Reposting from last thread because you guys are panicking over bullshit.

You fags are really gonna drag this shit out, huh?

Six GOP electors already said theyre not casting their votes for Trump. Which means this recount is likely just to make one state flip, so hillary will be over 270 after enough faithless trump electors vote for her.

Weren't they requesting a recount on the basis that computer voting machines might have been tampered with?
Doesn't one of those states only use paper ballots? Can't the request for recount get rejected?

sauce?

Michigan only uses paper and has been recounted once already due to the difference being so close.

Will you fucking retards stop falling for this bait

God I want to find that womans twitter/facebook account to find her complaining about how Trump rigged the election

nypost.com/2016/11/22/several-electoral-college-democrats-plan-to-vote-against-trump/

>nypost

The six electors have spoken up on several tv shows you faggot. Not everything reported on MSM media. This is coming from the official electors.

Michigan was already recounted.

can they do that?

I would love to meet the cuck who made these pro-hillary pictures.

If WI and PA flips all Hill needs is 2 more electors as she has 6 electors flipped. 1 more and the house would vote.

Yeah, but they can also be replaced before the vote happens.

Why is there house in your front yard?

I seriously hope 2 of the 3 states getting recounted flip just for extra butthurt when Trump still has 270 EVs. It'll be like the election night all over again.

All recounted states will remain red.

Michigan fag, reporting. There is no recount happening because for one, we just had one, and two, the claim that there was hacker tampering is bullshit because we have paper ballots.

It's on NO local papers, it's not happening.