Varg goes full retard

>whites are savages just like niggers
>civilization is bad lets all live innawoods like autistic hermits
>muh accelerationism (((blackpill)))
>flooding europe with mudslimes and niggers is a good thing!
>doesn't name the jew at all

into the trash he goes

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/11/17/usgs-largest-oil-deposit-ever-found-us-discovered-texas/94013292/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-15/permian-s-wolfcamp-holds-20-billion-barrels-of-oil-u-s-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing to see here, he was always against modern civilization
And he had to pay thousands of euros for naming the jew before, so it's understandable that he doesn't refer to them directly anymore

bump

He's just a talking head on youtube. A talking head that went to prison when he was still a kid for stabbing a guy 25 times in the head.

I don't even know why he gets spammed here all the time. Like 2/3rds of the stuff he talks about he just pulls right out of his ass.

His lifestyle is as based as it can get, he just has a lot of retarded ideas

Varg is a lolcow. Also probably autistic.

>stabbing a guy 25 times in the head
It was self defense!

Is this guy a plant or just incredibly fucking stupid?

you completely misunderstood his argument

he's stating that a population not adapted to an environment will be forced to create a civilization - technology and so forth , to survive in this new environment

africans never created civilization because they are very well adapted to africa's environment

same with the savage whites north of the roman empire- and in the areas they conquered in Europe

I'm glad he has a bug white family but I worry for his children. Their father is mentally ill.

Meant to say big

Burgers get so triggered lmao

Is he mentally ill or just a supreme man child? That's the vibe I always get from Varg.

>christcucks being this arsepained

If you're anti-Varg I can 100% guarantee you're a wimpy former nu-male who's never camped in the woods and, if you're employed at all, works with computers in some faggoty way. And you probably listen to Kanye and vaporwave and shit. Fuck off from Sup Forums

varg is as based as it gets you reactionary piss ejaculator

Reminder that his real name is not Varg. It's Kristian. A guy who burned down churches is called KRISTIAN.

Even his fake name is a WE WUZ.

kek
Varg exposing the degenerate and rotten USA triggeres all the burgers

>lets all live innawoods like autistic hermits
And then the capitalists who kept their technology raze your land and enslave you to build a post office.

what is a non-"faggoty" way to work with computers?

claimin' dat French welfare check to fight the system
You go Vargy, you go.

Reminder that 'Varg' is literally autistic.

Pic related.

>sedentary
>selfishly lives with a family while the world burns
I prefer people who actually do shit to stop the tide of globablism, settling down with your family isn't enough.

Capitalist pig Molymeme cultboy detected.

Fuck you and fuck America.

Modern civilization will eventually fall, no matter what you do
Ensuring the survival of the people who are closest to you should be the primal objective

you mean his mother and brother (and his wife a little bit) had to pay thousands of euros. varg is a nigger living on gibs from his family because he won't work and, amazingly, being self-sufficient is pretty hard when you were brought up as a middle class kid from the suburbs and don't have any agricultural experience.

he also became sovietboo

The problem with his argument is that he seems to think that humans can somehow avoid becoming domesticated in this day and age.

Humanity will always seek comfort and through comfort, they're going to find some form of domestication.
Then more comfortable solutions are innovated and things get even better, people become more domesticated.
It's an endless cycle, but there's no coming back once the nation has once tasted civilization.
It can only get a bit more or less cozy, but very few people are capable of completely dropping out of society and going to live innawoods or so.
Not to mention he's fairly domesticated himself in the end.

His wife has high functioning autism

No need to make your relatives pay when you can just accept donations from your asslickers :^)

Varg is all talk, no action. Who cares that he burned down some shitty church.

>africans never created civilization because they are very well adapted to africa's environment
jared diamond tier libshit argument

>savage whites north of the roman empire
victorian romanticization with very little basis in historical reality. and even within that false paradigm that ignores the fact that whites did 'become civilized' without it being forced on them. all the various white kingdoms, empires, principalities etc do in fact constitute civilization of their own accord.

Does anybody actually take this LARPagan seriously?

>against civilization
>has a car
>a camera
>a youtube channel
>wears modern clothing

really made me think

I like his prepping ideas. Otherwise not really. I dont believe hes dumb just very ignorant

They both do. Quite clearly.

i mean it's on record that his mother and brother set him up after he got out of prison and continued to give him money. he admitted it before. cba to find link.

it's a bit sad that so many aspects of him are reprehensible when he is talented, rightminded, and has managed to have a large family.

Just riding the tigah

because he's just like people here, except brave enough to act on his autistic headstabbing urges

Varg has jumped the shark.
focus on the good stuff he did and ignore recent tardism.

that one Burzum album is pretty great

Varg said he only stabbed him once in the head so he'd die immediately.

CIVILISAYSHIUN

Whites bottle their savagery up until we all release it at the same time.

Like the holocaust

Le church burning man

This is a retarded argument, because if you really lived in a society that lacked all of those things, you'd still have everyone else in that society to be a mutually-enforcing survival network. Giving up technology is not the same as never having it.

Kek he never "always" against anything.

I followed him and read a lot of his stuff as a teenager when I was into black metal. He changes his views every two years.

>I'm a satanist.
>Idiot, I'm not a satanist, I'm a nazi.
>Idiot, I'm not a nazi, I'm an odinist.

>Metal is nigger music. I only listen to Kraftwerk.
>Few years later, releases more metal music.

He's never been consistent.

Most of you faggots didn't even know who he was last year. Let me tell you: he never was anybody and is probably more pathetic now than twenty years ago. Fuck this idiot.

He's fucking childish and dumb.

Varg has been posted on this site since its inception.

Shit I remember him being talked about on shitty music forums in 2002.

>Pull up to a man's house in the middle of the night, uninvited
>Invade his apartment
>Stab him in the back while he tries to flee
>Kill him and try to cover up the evidence
>End up in jail
>Become internet preacher of Norseman honor, virtue, and tradition

I'm not sure why you're harassing a humble French farmer. CIDF, please go.

Varg is a meme. Always has been.

>Following a fuckup loser with no job who is famous for burning churches in a irrelevant nordicuck country 20yrs ago
JUST

If you insult capitalism and corporations and business you piss off the American bootlickers here who rely on their slave wages at whatever shit menial labor they do for 8 hours a day to afford an apartment.

They don't consider that life can be different.

Varg makes more $ off his records than most of you liberals will make off your collective welfare checks.

Bullshit and who cares? First album came out ten years prior to that. Do you have any idea about what a name burzum has always been in the (black) metal scene?

It's with this gay YouTube channel that everyone (including me) has gotten to know how stupid and lame that guy really is.

>Worship the god of cummies, Odin Semendrinker
>Completely retarded
Gee, who would have thought?

Where have I heard this before?

> SINCE THE DAWN OF CIVILIZATION YOU FUCKING MORON

THAT FUCKING NECKBEARD THINKS DRIVING DOWN A COUNTRY LANE IN CULTIVATED LAND =/= CIVILIZATION

Like all neo-Pagans he just wants to be able to wear an animal skin and yiff with his friends and animal-companions, most civilized countries forbid such things.

So he's just a closeted Furry?

All Neo-Pagans are. Varg is, 100%.

We are Savages and should finish our job of exterminating non-Europeans. No mercy, only blood and gore

dude if this is serious you are losing out on all your mental potential kek

Is this photo shop or did this dude nail the gandalf cosplay?

I kind of use every opportunity to shill for this series, first color series made by the BBC, huge project but kind of dismissed because white males, eurocentrism, etc.

It's basically 13 episodes of some pretty redpilled historian talking about what the concept of civilization means for Europeans,
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

said man was planning to kill him

that's pretty nordic of him to do that

>when we run out of oil the world will go back to normal

So he's a comfy larper? I can live with that.

usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/11/17/usgs-largest-oil-deposit-ever-found-us-discovered-texas/94013292/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-15/permian-s-wolfcamp-holds-20-billion-barrels-of-oil-u-s-says

>The U.S. Geological Survey recently discovered the largest continuous oil and gas deposit ever found in the United States, officials said Tuesday.
At current prices, that oil is worth almost $900 billion.
>>Scott Sheffield’s assertion that the Permian’s shale endowment could hold as much as 75 billion barrels, making it second only to Saudi Arabia’s Ghawar field.

tfw we're going to space

varg will stay behind in his shack

He's the ultimate contrarian. The music scene he helped cultivate was based almost entirely on who could be the most avant-garde. I'm pretty the guy is just fucking stupid and immature. That last video discussing how America basically caused the collapse of Venezuela just screams that he's not as well-read as he acts.

explain how living in the woods, as many people do, and how he does, is a bad thing

>said man was planning to kill him
only according to varg

I listened to the story and other people knew.

just like BM

Varg is a meme anyway, he's funny to watch but the guys ideology is fucking retarded

>Nigger tier shit

yeah sure, Africans are very well adapted to their environment.
It's not like they're dying from hunger and aids all the time.

m+B+U+gE = mBUGe

:)

you mean other people listened to kristian

> rolls 1d20 for saving throw vs faggotry

European countries let in immigrants from other countries with high profile murder convictions?
Jesus Christ your continent is a fucking shithole, if they'll let in immigrants openly convicted of violent crimes they'll let in any radical towelhead.

abundance of resources will create the initial ''boredom''

Has Sup Forums ever been more througholy BTFO?

The butt-hurt in this thread proves it

plus the social dynamic and hierarchy of gathering food is in its primitive way also a civilization.

>He's the ultimate contrarian

I've known guys like this. It's frustrating if you're trying to outline a coherent argument out of everything they say -- which I try to do, I think everyone does. It's like trying to piece together a broken mirror -- it just doesn't make any sense and when you finally put it together you're going to see tons of flaws and the overall impression isn't going to be any great thing either.

It's interesting enough if you just consider each idea individually, since they do spend a lot of time thinking.

Realistically though his jail sell was probably better than my apartment.

The guy who shot Pym Fortun is already paroled and actually took the government to court to reduce his parole restrictions.

The German government gave ex-Baader-Meinhof terrorists new identities -- not cooperating witnesses, any of them that asked, including ones that never cooperated in any way. Several have sued filmmakers and the like for basing characters on them, and won. It's all rather strange.

why does every one assume everyone on Sup Forums is neo nazi

hes actually totally right

It is written in the rules to do so, once you vary from the rules due to social natural effects, one can say you cant live with your fellow human

Everyone on this board is in a perpetual state of full retard so it's a good fit.

Sup Forumstards can be very similar to Don Quixote, actually.

Even if the effects effect the rules, it is than up to the friendship to dis conclude that which posts a threat to the rules even though they are brought in with the rules. Realizing the attempts of manipulation by the state of the holders they interpret they are in.

He ain't even do nuffin!

>FBI
Nice try faggot you can't get us too admit shit.

Norwegian prisons aren't shit. Breivik's room looks nice as fuck.

[autistic stopping]