snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/disclosures/visitor-records
youtube.com/watch?v=S90VPU62_FM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Dwik4hNs8Y
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
getoffthebs.com/kim-lacapria-lying-hack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(see the big FALSE button at the bottom of pic. related)

It's not a meme faggot. visit 2*4 for more details. This whole fake news schtick will Streissand the fuck out of pizzagate.

Im Glad media is writing about it even if they are trying to debunk it.
We need #twittergate out there getting news.

>We asked the guy involved and he said he didn't do anything therefore it's false

>"he has never met her, does not sell or abuse children, and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims. "
Literally the only point used by the mainstream media to explain why pizza gate isn't true

- - - Reminder - - -

If you find a name and you believe it might be related you can search the White House visit logs for date and time and reason of visit.

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/disclosures/visitor-records

Remember the James O'Keefe videos and the goons working for the DNC/Clinton campaign visited the White House many times.

But don't you understand, OP? If they disprove it that just means the conspiracy is real!

nobody believes our installed politicians have any morals whatsoever

ALT RIGHT CONSPIRACY THEORISTS CLAIM PEDOPHILLA

HERES WHY ITS FALSE
IT
ALL READS
THE SAME REEEEEEEEEE

>I voted for Clinton. Therefore it's false

Also. Did we figure out why those muslim crescent moons are there?

>public doesn't trust media
>media loses election they thought they had in the back
>media learns nothing and gives these stories they want to debunk more coverage

when will they ever learn

that one cucked slovenia

We need to start a new (((snopes)))

Call it Big Nose

Ye i truly dont get it. Even the main news isnt debunking any of the evidence, they're all just saying the guy said he isn't a pedo so he isn't argument.

If anything im more convinced we're onto something even if we have abunch of dis-info included.

Awesome they report on it, so we get even more normie awareness. Can't be better, they consume mainstream media but 97% distrust them.
We win again.

>Now, there is obviously some weird stuff in there
>James Alefantis' instagram is of a smiling girl with her hands taped down to a table.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY

youtube.com/watch?v=S90VPU62_FM

youtube.com/watch?v=4Dwik4hNs8Y

((((Snopes))))

>nothing about Besta pizza

Trusting a website run by 2 fat jews.

Well it's over boys. The suspects are saying they didn't do it.

yeah even the NYT decided to torpedo its own credibility over this
good times
we're not even attacking them directly this time, they're an heroing over our sheer awesomeness

aaand the first faggot in the thread had to be an animefaggot

>believing Snopes

Look up their "do we eat 8 spiders in our sleep each year" article. Their explanation is bogus and their source doesn't exist. You need better fact checkers.

HEY LOOK

Agreed. besta pizza is even more funky.

>None of it was true. While [Comet Ping Pong pizzeria owner James] Alefantis has some prominent Democratic friends in Washington and was a supporter of Mrs. Clinton, he has never met her, does not sell or abuse children, and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims
aw man pack your bags folks, it's over

>Trump gets accused of something by multiple blatantly fake women
>media bangs on about it for months
>pizza merchant says he's not a pedo
>media says nothing to see here, folks!

Now we attack Snopes. Dig up as much shit as we can on them and "debunk" as many of their stupid fucking opinions as we can.

This website has been a pain in my ass for years and I am ready to see it go away.

((((((((snopes))))))))

Hahahahaha
pingpong is more shady with their backroom stuff and their weird as fuck twitter with suggestive poses of children or creepy pedo like artwork. If I'm on facebook or twitter with collegues I don't post a random creepy picture of a chained girl and if I did I'll be expecting a lot of ''wtf is this shit'' kind of replies. They post that kind of stuff and praise the artist lmao.

>left/right
>not establishment/anti-establishment
frig off

Funny thing is that certain words associated with parties and views aren't necessarily used more by those parties when replying or debatting. So to use only words to confirm a bias or not would be fruitless.

JEWS SAY ITS FAKE SO WE MUST AGREE WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY KNOW BEST

>We interviewed local business owner Alphonse Capone, who says he is in no way connected to any kind of bootlegging operation.

A) Snopes
B) Truth

Pick one.

SnopesSnopes.com?

>no explanation for the prevalence of paedophile symbols
>"oh, it's natural that so many establishment figures have an obsession with pizza"
>the suspects say they didn't do it so they didn't do it
shows over. snopes showed you to be a buncha idiots.

>snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

>Although the Pizzagate controversy remains a high-interest conspiracy, we are unable to locate any substantive aspect of the claims that could be fact-checked or otherwise held up to the light to determine their veracity.

>Literally "we can't prove the claims one way or another so it's definitely false"

Does snopes have an "Unverifiable" tag? They need one

They used to have something like that.
Fact checking sites have became more politicized as time has gone on, so I'm sure they've done away with it

Monthly reminder that Snopes = 2 kikes and the facts they used to check were of urban legends and email hoaxes about subway coupons.

>claim
Bodesta rapes children in epsteins occult rape dungeon

>false
Bodesta does rape children, but there is no evidence that it takes place in an 'occult rape dungeon', therefore the entire claim is false.

I don't understand.
Why doesn't Sup Forums attack Sup Forums?
If we hate pedos why do we not bust Sup Forums?

Reminder that the best source of news now used to be a comedian who faked his own death due to fears of unclean water.

We live in crazy times.

Snopes is not reliable they were completely anti-trump in the election. Stating that true statements that trump said were false.

Snopes has been pro feminism and anti trump for over a year. They have been corrupt for a long time before that but never so reckless.

Why does their sign feature crescents and stars? Are the owners boy Muslim converts? It would make sense to honor the pedophile Mohammed.

do you still get banned if you type his name?

Snopes' lead writer, Kim LaCapria, literally used to be a blogger catlady. That is all her previous experience.

>Did we figure out why those muslim crescent moons are there?
Check the corners

benjamin fischbein

How does it feel being one of the few actually-good posters in your entire country?

Who fact checks the fact checkers?

Forgot my link
getoffthebs.com/kim-lacapria-lying-hack/

Fuck yourself OP. We arent stopping until they are all in one big pit together and then we light the flame. Fuckin cuck

The only things that go on snopes are things that the democrat party is worried about.

Like a great man one said.
>Sad

(((SNOPES)))