GETTING SCARED, DRUMPFTARDS??!

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/25/recount-would-have-move-quickly/94417686/
cnn.com/2016/11/25/politics/green-party-recount-wisconsin/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>scared of vote fraud being revealed
wew lad

keep it up and I'll make another collage like this

i know this is bait but i see a lot of real liberals and democrats coming out of the wood works any time something out of their control in favor of their movement happens, like the recount

it's like, where the fuck were they the past 2 weeks? busy being depressed? they're in the perfect state of mind to believe anything and get manipulated by anyone while at the same time being smug as fuck about it. it's sad really

i wonder what they'll be like once trump gets elected anyways

>SCARED

berni all over again, can'T wait for all the libtards to commit sudoko

How much longer are they paying you to shillpost?

Deathwish in this one is strong.

>recount happens
>tens of thousands of Trump votes not counted
>Trump wins by an even bigger margin

OP is a tard .come on guys lets go look up city water pipes in blue districts and turn them all into flint michigan

Kind of like getting audited by the IRS and getting a refund.

No.

also i must be the only trump supporter who thinks a recount would actually be a very good thing for trump. i hope it happens, i don't think it's possible for this recount to be "rigged" in such a way that unfairly gives it to hillary clinton

if you greens steal this election, movie title related.

>Perhaps the most important deadline is Dec. 19, when electors around the country must meet to cast their Electoral College votes, said Edward Foley, an expert in election law at Moritz College of Law at Ohio State University.

>"That is a hard deadline and if a state were to miss that deadline, it would be technically in jeopardy of not having its electoral votes counted," he said.

This is her end game
If the recount that she requested BY HAND is not finish by the 19 Trump wont be able to use say votes

What the hell is this faggotry?

OH SHIT

This needs to spread

>Trump won't be able to use those votes
>Neither would Hillary
No matter how you slice it, she's cucked, retard.

>GETTING SCARED, DRUMPFTARDS

Was that the plan? Do you have any idea were you are?

im still more convinced shes going to run off with the money of gullible liberals because shes pissed off you didnt vote for her

that's interesting, this seems plausible considering the kind of bureaucratic grey lines politicians walk to get what they want.

definitely sounds like a loophole being abused here rather than some grand conspiracy of rigging that is tied to george soros (there are more people running the show than soros, he's just the public punching bag)

I think recounting the votes is essential in proving that trump legitimatly won. If people want to spend money to feel stupid let them.

>Clinton would need to flip WI, MI AND PA just to win

Yeah if somehow all 3 states come back blue, we know for sure it was rigged by Clinton and we know for sure they'll be a large scale riot.

Who do you think will win, the people with guns or the people who want to ban them?

If there were any chance of a recount happening and succeeding, Hillary would have done it not Jill.

/thread.

lol, nope... Took or will take each state less than 20 days to fully certify vote. A recount if actually happens won't take near as long as the canvassing commission to certify the vote.

Fuck we had hanging chads and all kinds of legitimate challenges in 2000, including Bush V Gore going to supreme court TWICE and it got done by Dec 19th. Worry about a lot of shit, but not that.

>implying ((they)) won't "correct" any "mistakes"

What did Captcha mean by this?

>Wisconsin's last statewide recount was in 2011 for a state Supreme Court seat and the outcome did not change. The recount showed Justice David Prosser defeated challenger JoAnne Kloppenburg by 7,004 votes — a slightly tighter margin than the 7,316-vote victory he had in initial returns.

>That recount took more than a month. This one would have to happen more quickly because of a federal law that says must complete presidential recounts within 35 days of the election to ensure their electoral votes are counted. This year, that's Dec. 13.

>A lawyer with Stein's campaign has said it wants the recount done by hand. That would take longer and require a judge's order, Haas said.

hidufbdiubeuiebuf

not really. just laughing at all the faggots throwing money at a lost cause. Faggots being jewed hard.

Isnt it been found out some bot is donating systematically?

No

Not exactly. Maybe Clinton doesn't want to look like a sore loser, so she's doing it through a third party.

What am I even supposed to be "scarred" of?

Recounts may flip tiny vote margins, but Wisconsin ain't one of them. Trump's going to easily win the recount, I mean, it's not even in doubt.

I'm "scarred" progressives wasted money on this when they could have given it to a 'feed the homeless' charity this Thanksgiving season.

ALL OF YOU STOP AND LISTEN

THEY ARE GOING TO STEAL THIS FROM US

MARK MY WORDS

THIS SHIT IS GOING DOWN

BUY GUNS AND AMMO ASAP
GET READY FOR WAR

yes but he gets less now imagine all that in 3 states

Quick get your parents credit cards and donate all they money you can, it's the only way we can stop him

Civilization is crumbling.

Check um

Trump will lose his title and hillary will become president.

OH!!! AND FUCK KEK

What?

Yeah.

Florida in 2000 had Bush win by 500 some votes.

They recounted by hand, and Bush still fucking won.

The NYT or some liberal newspaper even bought the paper ballots from Florida and did their own recount. Bush still won.

The liberal butt-hurt is beyond belief.

Maybe, if they really cared, they'd use the money to buy new paper ballot + optical scanners for those counties with pure electronic machines.

Shut up CTR

K.. Keep me posted, CTR.

Moloch is a bitch, just like you.

she is just another jew angling for a shekel.

>1 post by this ID

MADAM PRESIDENT

Oh yeah Drumpfkin!?

these digits say otherwise!

Jill hates Hilldawg, she has inside info about Soros machines in Wisconsin and is doing this to bury that cunt even more

Does anyone know why Grandma Greenpeace is leading this recount effort, when she pretty much endorsed Trump a few weeks before Election Day?

Shut up.

When will this nightmare end finally? I can't wait for the January 20, 2017.

Say it with me OP.

PRESIDENT TRUMP

I'm hoping she actually goes through with it. It will be awesome when they find massive voter fraud for Hillary and #NotMyPresident faggots have the popular vote taken from them too.

>In recounts, typically both candidates gain votes, in part because absentee ballots that weren't counted initially get tallied, he said. Some absentee ballots don't get counted on election day because they were damaged or had extra marks on them.

>Closing Clinton's gap of 22,000 votes is unlikely, Burden said.

jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/25/recount-would-have-move-quickly/94417686/

I hope they re count, name hillary president so we can have a happening already.
Now that trump popularity is higher than ever this will mean civil war.
100%

Can't wait, thank you based scholomo

I can't believe people still think Drumpf is an insult.

Most American immigrants (legal) changed their names when they came here. They were happy to do it because they wanted to assimilate.

Taking a new American name was a point of pride, and still is.

You guys should really let that go, it isn't a bad thing to remind us that his family was more American than Scottish.

And to answer OPs question... no. Not even slightly concerned.

errabody calm the fuck down. its just liberal tantrums. nothing is going to happen.

jesus.

they know very well this country would explode if they tried.

>"If your votes came in at 1% of the overall total of the vote, it doesn't make a lot of sense that you should be able to request a recount and put the whole state through this," he said.

>He said he would consider legislation next year that would allow candidates to force recounts only if they lost by a small margin.

nope

I have a question to ask you libtards who believe this will change the outcome in any way:

When Trump DOES take the presidency soon, and this all ends up being fucking nothing as expected (since you're completely ignoring the MI paper votes that were already recounted in Trump's favor), will you all please fucking kill yourselves?

Seriously, the rest of America wants to see you all dead for being this retarded. I hope you will all slit wrists and drink bleach in January when you have no hope left for anything else. The fact you actually have hope in this is already sad enough, and reason for suicide, let's not drag it out any longer than we need to, okay?

Nobody will miss any of you, and removal of retarded leaches will be a good thing for society in general. Make it happen, lads and lasses!

No.
That would happen in an honest recounting.
But that will not happen.
The recount will be rigged by Clinton team or some powerful ally.
If Hillary wins here she will have an excuse to recount other states (even after the deadline).

>tfw live in Michigan and voted for Stein
I didn't cost Trump presidency, did I?

HAHAHA
These faggots are just pissing their money away at this point.

KEK

nope.
OP is a fag.

Jew knows

Every vote in Michigan has been verified be each county.

Even if they somehow use their (((math))) to overturn the lead in these three states, Trump will still be over 270, its fucking over.

cool argument

isnt it just wi (10 electoral votes) being recounted?

I'm tempted to screenshot this for /WHEN/ Trump is inaugurated but I have no idea what's going on here...

Why are these threads appearing?
What's the point? The recount is NOT going to hand the election to Hillary. Period. Jill is just hoping more of her own ballots turn up hoping maybe she got her 5%. If anything she wants to expose fraud from Hillary whose supporters may have stolen Jill votes.

Is this a serious attempt at trolling? In which case it's pathetic because Trump is going to be inaugurated anyway.

Is this an ironic attempt at trolling? If so, why? Like...am I supposed to be laughing?

I guess it is kinda funny...I dunno...

this, also I heard that WI legally had to finish recounting today (ie midnight in like four hours) or they wouldn't be able to change the outcome

LOL I CAN LITERALLY SMELL YOUR FEAR THROUGH MY MONITOR BRO
you are typing like you are trembling with fear ahahaha

Yeah, recount in WI is so scary.
Like when they tried to recall Walker like 5 times now.

hill shill here. i'm not even paying attention to this shit cause it'll do fucking nothing

Heard on the radio about an hour ago that "the company that owns WI's machines believes its very likely a lot of votes were wrongfully counted in Trump's favor".

They are already pushing out the narrative.

I think that's your body odor. Take a shower you NEET

just cleaning my guns

cnn.com/2016/11/25/politics/green-party-recount-wisconsin/index.html

>The announcement came as Green Party candidate Jill Stein's Thanksgiving fundraising blitz passed $5 million. The money is well beyond the $2 million mark the Green Party initially set, and Wisconsin party officials said that any additional money not used for the recount would be used to train Green Party candidates for local office.

Congratulations, liberals. You just got duped into donating to the political party that cost you at least 1% on the election, and will continue to do so. This is so gullible it's a delicacy.

I would believe they'd push the narrative but they're not pushing it loud enough.

And this seems awfully fishy regardless.

I could just as easily see deliberate recount fraud coming from the people doing the recount as there being any fraud in the election itself.

If Hillary magically takes Wisconsin after some tinkering with voting machines, we're going to have to go make examples of a lot of people there...

Do not you think your behavior is a bit pathetic?
You are doing precisely what many people made fun of pol.
Being edgy, loudsy and stupid.
Congratulations, You are now officially part of pol.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

>Muh russians are behind it.
>Muh feeeeeeluuungs
>Waaaaaaaah waaaaah! *Tantrum*
>I want to kill myself now, you better fix this shit!
>Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT.

Burn so sick I can almost hear a forest fire happening again

It is starting.
This is just the beginning. There will be more of these ''announcements''.
Clinton's team is not dead yet.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

I make almost 200 dollars a day bud

> MUH CODES

spoiler alert: it doesn't cost millions of dollars to recount some votes you gullible shill lmao

Anyone who continues to say we can't let him get the codes doesn't and will never understand their true power.