How accepting is Poland of Anglo immigrants? From my understand you're the most homogeneous European country

How accepting is Poland of Anglo immigrants? From my understand you're the most homogeneous European country.

How difficult would it be for an Anglo to learn the Polish language? Poland intrigues me, but I have no Polish ancestry and therefore can't speak a lick.

Cringe

>How difficult would it be for an Anglo to learn the Polish language?
impossible

Sup Forums told me Poland was based so I went to Warsaw and saw blacks walking around and no one killed them what the fuck?

Why would you want to move to that shithole? You live in one of the greatest countries on the planet. Great Britain and all of her Saxon Commonwealth nations are top-tier. Poland is one of the worst countries in all of Europe.

wtf I hate poland now

You will be beaten up for being a fucking leaf.

>Canada
You that city Malmö where brown immigrants outnumber whites? Canada has seven Malmos and I live in one of them.

>Poland is one of the worst countries in all of Europe.

>Sweden

HOW WILL POLAND RESPOND?

Shitholes have better women and if you can get a remote job from your home country then your money goes twice as far.

Is true, I was on trip, and it was noon, beautiful day in poland, I hear a man say "Its a fucking leaf", in English with a very strong polish accent. Another man, I presume, the leaf, turned, began to run, then tripped and fell. The mob approached him in short order.

They all took turns beating him in broad daylight, the police came and everyone scattered. The leaf was taken by the police, not the ambulance. What happened to him after I do not know.

>You live in one of the greatest countries on the planet.
You don't live in Canada, how the fuck would you know? I see this place changing every day. I can't walk down the street without seeing a fucking hijab. There is NO going back.

Maybe Trump will accept you if you renounce your leaf ways.

>be burger
>get shot
whatever you say, amigo

That probably have a lot to do with the fact that Canada is bigger and have a larger population than Sweden. You could always move to another city.
Slavic women are not "better" than Germanic women. Germanic women are wonderful creatures capable of doing amazing things, but when left alone they rot faster than a carton of eggs in the summer heat. They just happen to need a stern hand to guide them through life. That's up to you.

Also, you should give up your need for worldly pleasures such as money or sexual gratification. The secret of happiness is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.

>You don't live in Canada, how the fuck would you know?
I know because your nation is a remnant of the British Empire. You people (along with the other Germanic people) are blessed by God.

Then how come we can't even defend a nation? Not only that, but we're purposefully ending our civilization. I don't think so, faggot.

Germanics were a mistake.

>tfw you aren't a Slav or a Jap

Belarus is the truely based White Nation they're Orthodox, thus, are far more violent than the Poles.

Really only applies to "well done" or burnt burgers

>Then how come we can't even defend a nation? Not only that, but we're purposefully ending our civilization. I don't think so, faggot.
In the 48th chapter of Genesis Jacob foretold that:

Manasseh’s descendants will also become a great people. But his younger brother will be greater than he, and his descendants will become great nations. (Genesis 48:19)

Jacob foretold that the two tribes would receive Genesis 35:11's birthright blessing that were meant for a single great nation and several great nations together. The scriptures prophecied that Ephraim's descendants (the younger of the two brothers) would become many great nations while those who descended from Manasseh would eventually be one powerful nation.

Today's descendants of Joseph's son Manasseh live in America. The descendants of Ephraim are Great Britain and her Saxon Commonwealth nations (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc). These countries have fulfilled the End Time prophecies concerning the tribes of Israel.

Your nation will get worse before it gets better, but it's still one of the best countries to live because the ethnic Canadians are blessed by God.

You're in denial, Sven. The time has come for the Anglo peoples.

>You're in denial, Sven.
Don't be so sure.
>The time has come for the Anglo peoples.
Oh, make no mistake. Like I said, things will get worse before they get better, but the Germanic people (that includes the anglos) will never go extinct because we are the racial offspring of God.

youll get beat up leaf

Sweden almost knows what's up

Poland together with Eastern Europe, is the loser of History. This country will always have a grim future

For now it's poor compared to the West, but safe, so it's comfortable

Anyway I'd personally fuck off to New Zealand, better parts of South America or Far East

you wen't to warsaw, first mistake

Where should I have gone to see people killing niggers like Sup Forums told me?

Africa

I said PEOPLE killing niggers.