Gavin McInnes

Is this guy a money grubbing bandwagon hopper or a liberal plant? It's like he's trying to make right-wingers look bad. Sometimes he makes valid points but he acts like a teenage edgelord and he does all sorts of pointless antics that make himself look like a pathetic joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

proudboymagazine.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfpiGb_mMZU&t=1m16s
imgur.com/a/MQraN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's just retarded.

probably this

You'd think spreading his ass and putting a buttplug in it on his show would be the gayest thing he's ever done, but it's actually the Proud Boys that takes the cake.

>the Proud Boys
What's that?

I like him 2bdesu

proudboymagazine.com/

Well he is a 'comedian'
Definitely not a plant though

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfpiGb_mMZU&t=1m16s

Why senpai? He's like a living caricature.

Top kek, when is Gavin gonna come out of the closet?

He's pretty fucking gay

I guess he is more or less honest. I think his antics come from his punk past. He just dont give shit what people think about him.

His job is to talk for 90 minutes four days a week. You're going to like some thigns he says and dislike some things he says. In terms of talking heads currently on the air he's one of the best. Trying to pinpoint him as any one type of person is retarded. He puts on an interesting show and is well read, but a lot of the times his guests suck.

Isn't that what made him famous in the first place.

I hate this fucking guy he disgusts me with his shitty beard and antics

I appreciate his support and some of his jokes. Since he is a comedian and a leaf I dismiss his degeneracy like kissing that faggot Milo.

hes a bandwagoner just like milo

dude was an offensive comedian that was unsuccessful for the most part and now jumped into the new right side of news casting

>antics
I joined compound media two weeks ago and have listened to Gavin more than anyone else, probably 40 shows at this point. I haven't seen any antics yet, you are reaching for an excuse to dislike him.

>I haven't seen any antics yet
imgur.com/a/MQraN

you hipster right wingers that have to try to bash anyone that wasn't on board before you are the worst. Stop looking for things to get upset about.

Are you my mother? Why would you be annoyed by that? Get a sense of humor.

He's got a schtick. It works. He created and ran Vice when it was good. It sucks now after he left. He is doing no wrong. He just needs to remember that he will never be an American. He is a leaf faggot forever.

>hipster right wingers
the fuck are you talking about

Gavin Mcinnes literally goes on the air to be offensive to promote himself, going on the news to say women are unhappy and are inneffective in the work environment is entirely his method of being as profoundly offensive as possible and not because he personally believes it but because it gets views for him

the same thing with what milo says, he doesnt believe half the shit he spews but he'll still say it because it gets the crowd to like him

with this in mind I dont mind either but theyre definitely taking advantage of the shifting political demographics to what was once a small niche has now started to develop into something bigger and they realized that. Now if you cant see it for what it is then by all means just blindly accept whatever you want but know that your'e no better than someone who watches the young turks or thinks occupy democrats only puts out factual statements without bias.

He's pretty entertaining, makes some blanket statements that sound pretty stupid though.

Show video clip. I don't believe that picture is true.

What the fuck. What episode is this?

I don't know, I don't watch him. I saw it posted on here a long time ago. Can't find the video, though.

dam dat dik is small

Gavin's definitely a bit of a fucking goof but he's much more palatable than cuckservatives like Little Ben or even Crowder. He actually gave Crowder the business pretty hard for not jumping on the Trump train. I wouldn't say he's the most intellectual representative of our movement and he says a lot of stuff I disagree with, but he seems like a solid dude.

Mcinnes
Southern
Cernovich
Watson
Molyneux

Are all shekel chasers. They hold allegiance to the shekel that is it.