TURKROACHES THREATEN TO UNLEASH RAPEFUGEES ON EUROPE IF THEY AREN'T LET IN EU

>Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has warned that he will let hundreds of thousands of migrants travel on to Europe if pushed by the EU.

>He was reacting to a non-binding vote by the European Parliament to freeze talks on EU membership for Turkey.

>"Listen to me: these border gates will be opened if you go any further," he warned the EU on Friday.

How do the UN not do anything about a country threatening to weaponise migrants for its political aims? This is blackmail.

>source: bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38103375

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.defencenet.gr//portal/20160919/defencenet/esoteriki-asfaleia/65/xesikothikan-pali-oi-metanastes-sti-moria-foties-mesa-ston&langpair=auto|en&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=_ISg9rc_YU0
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/europe/new-un-boss-says-migration-unstoppable-politicians-should-ignore-voters-361762
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ewart_Gladstone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The UN is a silly little dictators club.

The whole thing is a farce.

You jerks need to focus on making Brexit happen, HARD. Try to avoid the worst of the invasion.

Brexit will still happen I'm not worried about that but I still don't want to see the continent turn brown. I hate the EU not Europe itself.

>I will let 2 million shitskins into Europe unless you let 80 million shitskins into Europe

>let in all of turkey and refugees
or
>turkey unleashes refugees

What did they mean by this?

Soon, infidel, soon
we will come for you. We will behead every one of you just like those who attacked islam

Just nuke Turkey already ffs

Turkey is supposed to be providing for the refugees under international law, as the bordering nation. A threat like this should end their EU application immediately.

I was looking at this for a solid minute before I realised the grey was the land

Turkey will never enter EU anyway, so they are threatening for nothing or EU wants them anyway and by them i mean their illegal labour.

Really activated my almonds. Seriously, anyone who still gives a damn about our future here is fucking retarded.

It's over anyway. Either kill yourself, learn arabic and buy a Holy Quran and hope our new overlords just don't behead us for the lulz, or flee (where exactly?). There are no other options. It's ridiculous, really. Defeated by a bunch of low-iq subhuman goatfuckers with the help of corrupt politicians and politically correct fucktards.

Pathetic. We deserve to die horribly.

Literally threatening to piss into an ocean of piss at this point

WALL

Because the (((UN))) is a fucking joke and wants this migration bullshit to happen

Niggers being used as a weapon...

Sounds like America to me.

A

Worldwide call for the invasion and destruction of Turkey when?

FUCKING

ROACH

Weapons of mass migration.

I doubt it will turn brown ever.

But it will get really, really fucking violent when the pendulum swings back the other way.

Keep your powder dry.

>Weaponized niggers and sandniggers

Unleash the Greek pirates.

Turkey will fucking collapse if they can't trade with EU. Just bring it on you retarded roaches open the gates and you're fucked

i'm ethnically turk and i want to genocide my own people

Based Türks. DO IT

Well you aren't gonna turn things around with that attitude. Unless you are a turk or jew yourself.

Didn't they already do that?

>mfw 3 million shitskins will pass through Bulgaria and Greece on their way to Western Europe

Oh man I will kill so many arabs it's not even funny, no one will know, no one will care.

WELL I'M SWEATING BULLETS OVER HERE MATE, ARTICLE 50 TAKES 2 YEARS

It's the leverage that Erdo has (I guess along with Incirlik and the Russia stuff).

I think he genuinely wants Turkey in the EU, even if he has to make concessions. If he can be remembered for that, the original economic boom, and being an Islamic-conservative party that didn't literally ruin everything, it will overcome all the other horseshit that he's responsible for

Didn't they just reinstate capital punishment? Kek, good luck getting in.

Say no more f@m

>flee (where exactly?)
Outside of the EU bloc, American bloc, Chinese bloc, and Russian bloc.

Do it, it will guarantee rightwing victories for most countries.

Let them rage.

They keep threatening Europe with rapefugees for years now and nothing ever happens.

Based Bulgaria bros, you saved the west once already, now you guys are doing it just for fun. How can one country be so based?

we need to agitate!

FUCKING

Soo... Africa?

>implying they didnt already done that LUL

I'd unleash my rapefugees all over a turkroaches face

if ya know what i mean

No you are not. You're probably some mix of k*rd, ar*b, armen*an or some shit like that

Africa is mostly Chinese now, isn't it?

There's nothing good in store for anyone under those though, they're all doing the same thing under a slightly different ideological facade.

Based Bulgaria

You better get ready and prepare mentally for widespread bloodshet. The shitskins will cause chaos.

I'll do my best. Already got some bros organizing patrols and arming ourselves.

DInko is as meme imbecile.

ROACH

You know we have 3 fucking million refugees right?

ITT: limp tiny pencildick slavshits vs. real humans

Whats the difference if they are let in to the euro zone?

He is protecting his people, you dirty traitor, while you are standing behind a keyboard stuffing your face with tutmanik.

So? Split them in half between Greece and Bulgaria, we will take care of hundreds of thousands. By take care I mean KILL you dense insect.

THAT IS SACRED SERB LAND

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf I love bulgarians now

If you hurt refugees mutti merkel won't give you gibsmedat you stupid gypsy. You're already starving as it is

erdogan a shit
turks a shit
turks genocide when

Pic related, roach, what happened to the (((refugees))) after last night's riot.

we had some issues in Moria(the name is quite fitting lol)
translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.defencenet.gr//portal/20160919/defencenet/esoteriki-asfaleia/65/xesikothikan-pali-oi-metanastes-sti-moria-foties-mesa-ston&langpair=auto|en&hl=en

>talk shit
>get hit

This ain't Western Europe, no tolerance here.

it will be hilarious when putin finally has enough of erdogan's shit and puts his roach head on a fucking spear where it fucking deserves to be :^)

enjoy constantinople while you still have it, shitskins

>turkey
>human

I laughed way too hard at this

They know Anatolia is White Man holy land.
They know the Syrian war is some UK, US, White Man deal with the Syrians.

Syrian interventions by the west, ISIS, and Iraq have been huge western fuck ups.

Turks are now threatening Europe with Syrian refugees.

Sweet. Without momma merkel's gibsmedats your women will start coming to turkey for """work""", just like ruskis coming after the collapse of soviet union

Cheap bulgarian prostitutes here I come!

Now this i like. No. I love this shit!

Weak bantz. You panic, you can see the end of your nest... country. I know it hurts, but you deserve it.

Soon there will be no more t*rkey, there will be Kurdistan and a bunch of cities under civil war. I will gladly beat the shit out of roach refugees when you come beg for asylum. See you in a year, insect :^)

Yeah he was protecting in front of the cameras. When it was actually happening he was nowhere to be found. This man has a very dull basic level of though process. Can't see the political manouvers.
Кaтo кoн c кaпaци дeт ce викa.

And where the fuck were you when the apes rioted you piece of shit? I'm sure not behind your keyboard

>Turkey is supposed to be providing for the refugees under international law
And under that international agreement, Eu should've payed us 3billion (i don't remember the exact number), they didnt pay us shit.

Yes.. a total fake only for the cameras, that's why he literally risked his life to save teachers from a burning bus when no other cars stopped. Surely it was staged.

You are as dumb as a box of bricks.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ISg9rc_YU0

FYI I have been to all protests vs. the migrants organized in and around Sofia. I have redpilled my friends and organized a group to resist. The only shit here is you, adolescent, gullible, faggot.

>>Turkey is supposed to be providing for the refugees under international law
>And under that international agreement, Eu should've payed us 3billion (i don't remember the exact number), they didnt pay us shit.

You are not Christians. You are not European.

You don't get to come here and we don't want you. You are the best of the muslims but that means almost nothing.

Turks have a dark future. So do migrants from muslim countries.

How is that a threat? I though refugees were a good thing. Don't they stimulate the economy?

What are those have to do with the topic?Refugees want to come to europe, europe pays us to not let them.This was the deal.You didn't do your part, why would we?

Cheque is in the post, just hang onto the muslims for a few more months roachy

>EU membership for Turkey.
Never.

>How do the UN not do anything about a country threatening to weaponise migrants for its political aims?

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/europe/new-un-boss-says-migration-unstoppable-politicians-should-ignore-voters-361762

>You are the best of the muslims

lolno, t*rks are to arabs/muslims what animals are to humans.

>Gladstone made clear his hostility focused on the Turkish people, rather than on the Muslim religion. The Turks he said:

>were, upon the whole, from the black day when they first entered Europe, the one great anti-human specimen of humanity. Wherever they went, a broad line of blood marked the track behind them; and as far as their dominion reached, civilisation disappeared from view. They represented everywhere government by force, as opposed to government by law. For the guide of this life they had a relentless fatalism: for its reward hereafter, a sensual paradise.[82]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ewart_Gladstone

Bring it on! More "refugees", more redpilled EU becomes.

>What are those have to do with the topic?Refugees want to come to europe, europe pays us to not let them.This was the deal.You didn't do your part, why would we?

How would you like some sanctions and the deportation of turks combined with a collapse in your tourism?

You fuckers don't get to decide shit.

Ahhh, how I love you Bulgaria.

>there will be Kurdistan and a bunch of cities under civil war

Im not even turkish but this is just not true, the vas majority of kurds support Erdogan and these who make trouble are usually dead in one week. Just look what turks did in Cizre, they literally killed 300 kurds over night.

Turks know how to keep riots under controll and right now they BTFO ISIS from nothern syria and 4 terrorist attacks per year is pretty low for beeing a country like turkey.

And Bulgaria can't even deal with gypsies and your thugs won't do much in long term. Russians Neonazis also used to kill random muslims on street and it didn't really help that much.

yeah I see he also saved a boy from drowning
a fucking superhero right?

Still a dumb fuck that speaks like a moron.

Keep looking up to him

>doesn't know half of turkey has been anticipating for the country to collapse
>doesn't know we just don't care about anything at all anymore because of happenings overdose
>doesn't know we stood and fought off the invaders last time instead of running like ar*bs

I saved the best for the last

>doesn't know he's actually a assimilated turk himself

kek

You thought erdogan would spend that money on refugees instead of transferring it to his swiss bank account? kek

Why was that lizard in some sacrificial snake pit?

Was it a right of passage he had to complete infront of his senpai?

If you hadn't figured out t*rkey is helping ISIS and buying their oil while actually bombing kurds instead of ISIS you are a bluepilled cuck beyond saving

He has done way more than you small dick faggot. That's why you are mad, you are impotent, without agency, a goddamn coward.

Roaches are going to get BTFO.

We've jewed them so hard they can only just comprehend it now.

>Lure them into making deal with promises about visa free travel and EU membership
>Buy time to build up border defences and prepare response to stop the next way of 'refugees'
>Stage half-arsed coup to shit Erdogan up
>Takes bait and has massive crackdown
>EU tells Erdogan to stop oppressing the coup rebels and stop fighting back
>Obviously can't do that, obviously has to put down army and institutions to prevent another coup
>EU tears suspends membership talks indefinitely 'roaches this is not okay'
>Didn't get visa free travel
>Didn't get EU membership

You've been absoultely BTFO. You can threaten to unleash all 2.5 million rapefugees all you like, but they aren't going to make it here. Greece will get BTFO but then after that they'll get trapped against the border fences of Bulgaria and Hungary. Not to mention Austria is going to also close down the border to a wave of rapefugees once Hofer is in power after next weekend.

The rapefugees are going not getting in and you're not getting EU membership. Roaches absolutely BTFO.

What did your protest accomplish you "patriot"

Should've stayed in their own countries.

>has no argument
>spams insults
yeah I feel ya

You can kek as much as you want, the biggest genetic study in our history was finished several months ago, we are pure Eurasian stock, there are no turkic or t*rkish genes in our blood, at all. All the rape babies were killed.

The only thing left is our hatred and desire to kill you, that, my insect neighbour, will never fade.

I thought they didn't want into the EU?

ISIS killed lots of turkish soldiers and Baghdadi called Erdogan a Kafir and called for terrorist attacks in turkey.

Turkey supports FSA which fight against ISIS.

Turkey has no reasons to spport ISIS. They were passive in the beginning since ISIS fought against kurds which was cool for turkey but since ISIS also started targetting turkey they have to be agressive now

Who is this semen demon?

test

BASED BULGARIA
Nice work , my dudes
Also gib yogurt bls

The government backed down from creating a camp in Varna and Samokov due to the protests. Huge parts of the population were redpilled, people who thought refugees actually meant women and children now know the truth.

I did this. While you were sitting at home playing CoD and getting fat. Coward. You are beneath me, you don;t deserve my attention or to be called a Bulgarian.

>russian neo-nazis

Uh wut?

testing

>they're still living
Awww

You are the one unable to refute the arguments. Go hide.

>Unleash Rapefugees if not let in EU
>Once in EU, Rapefugees and Turkroaches get Schengen

Looks like Britain wins again