Why is the Congo so hard to rule?

What is the cause of its instability and why since its independence it hasn't found good leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=florida man#q=florida man&tbm=nws
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrice_Lumumba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangui_magnetic_anomaly
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cause of its instability

niggers of course

>why hasn't it found good leaders
again niggers

It's the Florida of Africa.

silverbacks

>niggers
Aside from the obvious, other countries in the continent have been able to govern themselves, why haven't they been able to find that balance?

Different shades of nigger that hate each other

>what did he mean by this?
seriously, what do you mean?

What would unify them?

Don't they still eat Pigmy people there thinking it will give the magical powers?

I guess they haven't eaten enough to turn their shit country around yet.

Ask Leopold the second of Belgium about that one.

I like how in Civilization VI the Kongo is really good. In Civ games the native tribe and African countries are always OP as fuck. Spain, England, France, America, ect. They always suck.

Ffffuuuuuuuu

congo is a fiction

the same reason the area I live at is so hard to rule. Chi-Congo

Look at all the problems the EU has today.

Now make it a lot poorer, add in tribal conflicts, an economy dependent on minerals, wars with neighboring states and you have the Congo. Oh and also make it corrupt as fuck, ruled by a dictator and also the EU and its member states were all invented 60 years ago and also before that it was a colony of a foreign power.

>Congo is the Russia of Africa

google.com/search?q=florida man#q=florida man&tbm=nws

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrice_Lumumba

The west is to blame. And Belgium also (so muslims too)

Do you think the current situation would be different if Belgium had stayed in power to this day?

Why would anyone want to rule that hellhole? Anyone who did conquer it would find themselves king of an empire of shit. Who in their right mind would want domain over such a place?

why?

Read the wiki Pedro

Unexploied natural resources?
>Burger education

>trusting the jewpedia
just write the gist

bump

The west killed their democratically elected leader and spread chaos to strenghten their grip on the unbelievble riches (minerals,etc) Congo has to offer. A strong nationalistic Congo would have been bad for all those foreign companies making billions from Congo's resources.

also - subtract all infrastructure beyond 1980s 2-stroke dirt bikes and paths formed by wild animals. it's basically mad max in the jungle where everyone has AIDS

I see, have they been able to hold that corporate power till today?

Do they have some semblance of civilization at all?

no, and saying that to a puerto rican, that really means something

niggers

magnets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangui_magnetic_anomaly

Why wont a bigger power conquer it then? Or some corporation take ghost control of the nation?

causes dem ak's to fall to da ground?

Because of Belgians.I mean fuck, just look at that non-country piece of shit.

Yes. Even more later on because of tecnological advancement. In every mobile phone there is coltan in it. Congo has an estimated 45-80 percent of the world's coltan reserve. Stil it's one of the poorest countries in the world. You do the math there.

What about them?

So it would be safe to place an investment on companies holding those reserves?

>why is Africa such a shithole?
because Africa is full of niggers

really makes me neurons energize

There is ghost control. Just like theres ghost control in many middle east countries bc of oil.

SPBP

Nice proxy nigger, pay debs

Boers are still there though. Not for much longer, but they are.

a nuke

because it's geography is too vast to control from one city.

What about successful nigger countries in the continent?

Major players that you know of?

quiet spic

wtf are Boers?

The DRC has absolutely terrible geography, full of jungles and mountains that prevent a real infrastructure from being built in the country.

Its why Rwanda was able to nearly conquer the whole country with just a small battalion of paratroopers - they occupied the DRC's one airport at the time, leaving to the entire country frozen in essentially one motion.

pls burger serious shit over here

Better men than us have spent their lives trying to figure that out.

Wasn't there a war with one of the smaller nations where they basically conquered the Congo? Good times.

> Muh infrastructure

Chinese_man_lecturing_Congolese_Translator.jpg

White South Africans.
Also known as Afrikaners.

Big tech companies. Very indirectly obviously.

>Why wont a bigger power conquer it then?

because UN would sperg out and have someone intervene

I've seen it has a lot of non-populated areas, why wont the government decentralize the current "metropolis" and make them live in those areas?

What prevented their success?

Rwanda tried

There most be something, even apes find common ground among themselves

Intervention from other countries if my memory serves me right.

Well good luck and god speed user. I have nothing.

Maybe the Chinese taking control is what they needed.

Not enough gravel.

You talking about the Empire of Dust doc? Is it a meme or is it worth watching?

thx monaco

Do they use shell companies to mine the resources?

What made them fail?

Worth watching

See for yourself how The Congo runs, see for yourself how the Chinese are slowly taking over the world, see for yourself how our lowly Chinese protagonist tries to do work under African conditions.

It's eye-opeing

In which other countries within Africa are they (chinese) doing the same?

They lack the culture to become a stable nation.

Also, i read somewhere that when they got independence there was only 1-3 persons with university degrees.

Cause niggers are dumb and can't help but be corrupted af

Btfo

the population is 100% black

>cause of its instability
just look at that population distribution

The countries are too big and ruled by people who never ruled over 1000 people and have hardly any education

They need to start a eugenics program with Eddy impregnating any woman with an IQ of 90

Take niggers, now make them as dumb as you can without somehow turning them into Abos. You now have the Congo

Basically all of them

The Chinese are also expanding in Afghanistan, South America, Eastern Europe, Germany, England, Canada, the list goes on

DELET THSI

China corporations or the Chinese government? Or its their government tied to their corps?

No. How you fix Africa is cut off all foreign aid, have them starve thus culling niggers to levels at which their countries can actually support them and wait.
Then you can start educating the young ones, teaching them about European work regime and ethics, and so on. Older generation will have to die off while some of the young niglets might actually start WORKING instead of waiting for gibs.

I have been in Ukraine a lot recently for work and the Chinese government itself has made big acquisitions of black-soil farmland. When I was walking down Sagaydachnogo street in Kiev I thought I had wandered into Vancouver; Chinese businessmen and officials were everywhere

that too.

All of it

Everyone of importance have their hands in the cake-dough, and everyone who wants to bake cake have to rub shoulders with those of importance

>black-soil
what's that?

Culturally enriched soil.

The most fertile kind of soil that is spectacular for agriculture. Also called chernozem.

Or czarnoziem in non-shitty languages.
Anyway if Chinks take that then it's gg no re for EU and ukrops as it's the only remotely valuable thing in western Ukraine.

If a smart talented dude comes up in the civil service in somewhere like that, or most of Latin America/MENA, or Gilded Age America, he's only ever going to learn how to use the state to steal shit for himself/his clients/friends

Everyone says political extremists or whatever are the enemy but it's always been corruption. Corruption kills everything. Maybe the trump presidency can be a reminder

Thanks

would that pose a threat to China in case Russia wants to continue expanding into Ukraine? Who do you think would take control of it, would Russia leave the ownership to the rightful owners (Chinese who bought them) ?

Russia hasn't expanded into "Ukraine"

Whatever it is they are doing, would there be a conflict between China and Russia because of those lands?

The Congo was doomed from the start because of its natural resource abundance.
Regions where the climate is good, food is abundant and resources are plentiful have a smaller need to compete or to improve technology when compared to cold and resource-scarce regions.
That's why the places with a lot of natural resources and warm climates usually get rekt by better armed, better clothed and more advanced neighbours from the North.
>Congo
>Brazil
>Quatar
>India
Etc etc

They, like many african countries had some good leader or two in the beginnings, it's just after the nationalistic and self deterministic fervour goes down, so does quality of the leadership, since material greed takes over idealism. Nowadays it's just cesspool of extremely low educated people and raging nepotism.
Also blacks.

I don't think Russia has any intention of ever annexing Ukrop land because it's all a massive shithole.

But if Russia somehow came into possession of "Ukraine" and nationalized the land, I think it would definitely cause a conflict.

Taking control of those lands was one of the primary goals of Germany in the second world war because they're so damn good, so who knows how far any parties interested in them would go to retain them.

>"it's all a massive "shithole"
is that different from its eastern part? Seriously asking

so it's the best country in africa?

No? Siberia maybe, but not anytime soon. At the moment they are somewhat aligned.
Russians give 0 fucks about western Ukraine. Their claims are on Black Sea coastline and east, currently put on hold since assuming the tactic depicted on this here photo works better in the current political climate.

Met a guy from Congo-Kinshasa the other day. Pretty sad cause he had to flee from the Congo Wars but I still wish he'd go back

Does Siberia has some of those black-soil lands?

Because it's essentially a less intelligent and more environmentally hellish version of Yugoslavia, having been carelessly lumped together by Belgian colonists. It's the same all over Africa--literally no country except for perhaps Burundi has desirable borders. It's a fucking post-colonial mess. The fact that they don't have good cultures or good intelligence or a decent climate doesn't help either.

No, it's wall to wall nigroids hardly distinguishable from apes.

Forgot this, a good representation of the national makeup of Central Africa, roughly.

Niggers.

No, it has mineral riches and oil. And also vast extents of land to build upon for which Russians don't have the manpower or money to urbanize while Chinks do.

In Donetsk and Lugansk, a shithole is to be expected. The war has caused a reversion to barter economics and the people there are considered trashy by federation Russians.

With that being said, after the war the two republics could become Luxembourg-tier economies.

As far the eastern parts that are still Ukrop controlled, they're also shitholes.

The western portions are slightly wealthier but the people were much more mean for lack of a better word. I felt like if I had fallen to the ground and had a stroke or whatever no one would stop to help me. I didn't feel this way in Odessa, in the east.

You should visit the country, Puerto Ricans can go visa-free.

>The western portions are slightly wealthier
But it was Crimea, Luhansk+Donetsk and Odessa that actually earned money there.

it's too big and there were literally only 14 people with a college education when it was granted independence.

If the Leftists in the UN hadn't fucked over Katanga and South Kasai the region would be a lot better off. Everywhere that isn't Katanga would be poorer, but the government would be more centralized.

This is true, but these places are no longer part of "Ukraine". I mean in the present times, I wasn't there prior to 2014.