Genders on social networks

The thing "did you just assume my gender" just arrived in my country. And my only reaction is violence, help me to find something better than wishing someone to die in a fast car crash

oooh look who's posting, the Nigger himself, France.
You got shitskined hahaahahah you nigger faggot

fuck you NIgger shitskin I'll fuckin rape you

fuck you NIgger shitskin I'll fuckin cut you

push them in front of a subway train. you will be doing gods work.

pretend to sneeze and follow that with a fake cough when you do it to cover the sound of them saying "wut teh fuk?!"

Sadiq, we know you're upset about Brexit, calm down.

You fucking ape ill send your organs to the paki black market ill fucking end you nigger shitskin im white faggot you not

kek

YOU JAMAL FUCKING SUBHMAN DONT EVEN SPEAK TO ME YOU NIGGERRRRRRR 60& ULL CUT YOU TOO FUCKIN TTRANSGENDER FAGOT TRANDS TOY BOY SISSYPUSSY FAGGOT

Babbys first troll

She has a bigger bulge than I do

You sound like a fucking lunatic just fyi

That's actually my first time on Sup Forums, interesting

chill your ass paki

Thanks for the keks, we'll send some freedom your way soon

You just turn it back at then

If they say something aggressive to you, just reply with

>uhmmm I'm sorry but I'm a saviourkin
>and my preferred pronouns are 'lord' or 'God'

And get really mad if they don't start calling you lord or God. If they do start calling you it, command them to leave you alone and if they don't they're oppressing your holy saviourkinness

Hopefully the super subtle mirror you hold up at their merchant ways will make them see the light. But probably not

TOOTHPASTE we meet again you intersex passive KEK ill send your liver to my uncle AHMED to sell it you iraqi rotterdamer nigger

I-its like that thing out of that comic that MS paint thing that gets posted here sometimes. The one where a man sits depressed inside with a bible while outside that thing and fellow others are waving lgbtq+ and antifa flags.

Its like Soros engineered that thing himself.

F
U
C
K
Y
O
U

Me=white
you=somali

OOOH who wins. fag. go be a bitch

Where is a poo when you need to eradicate your paki problem?

Can this be an Indian appreciation thread now? I really love India.

Did someone steal this paki fuccboi's goat or something?

I was working black friday at target electronics

there was a girl crying to her mom about a cell phone and she said she was "literally shaking"

>mfw

>mfw i cant use the "did you just assume my gender" shit to piss off feminists because it hasnt reached here yet

Same here, i saw a pro trans rights rally in my city.

2 transgenders mtf holding a rainbow flag and like 4-5 people walking behind them.
srsly thanks obama

They only get internet in the cave until the little boy is tired of peddling the generator bike. And then they rape him.

OH SHIT IVE BEEN FOUND OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TRUUUUUUUUU WINKWINKWINKWINK
juicy

Spain under the Moors was whiter than you are now, faggot.

its gonna get worse. our most popular dating site has 37 genders now. Im even cool with 3 or 4, but fuck off with 37

Khan don-t be bitter pls

well someone is having fun with their new proxy

Kek. In Germany, the response "DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER OR WUT?" came before the actuall gender-bullshit.

Infuse yourself into a Hard Light then ricochet into Atheon's pocket dimension, my man.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE INFIDEL YOU'RE NOT WHITE

Alot of our current insults were created when doctors tried to categorize intelligence. The same can be done with non gender pronouns. So do call them a zir, ze, or Zim, then laugh at them. Then tell them your buddy is a Zim and point and laugh at your friend too.