Can someone please explain to me why this was made by Walt Disney?

Can someone please explain to me why this was made by Walt Disney?

youtube.com/watch?v=kzH1iaKVsBM

They needed the money.

Disney was controlled by the Jews to make Jewish Propaganda

Actually, Walt Disney was known to sympathize with Hitler in the 1930s and was a suspected jew-hater.

Nazis were just goofballs. By time the war was over the Government realized the American public would revolt if WW2 was allowed to be seen as just another bullshit trade war like WW1 was. The death toll was far too high.

So Nazis got the Hollywood/Comic Book Villain treatment. Thus goofy Disney cartoons were thrown into the vault never to be aired again as it undermined the new narrative.

It was commissioned by King Arthur as anti-French Propaganda during the War of the Three Kingdoms.

The Federal Government literally took control over Disney. The lead animators went on strike and FDR fucked Disney over.

If you go to the Walt Disney museum in San Francisco it details much of what happened.

Its anti nazi propaganda
That's it

>be seen as just another bullshit trade war like WW1 was

was it?

wasnt it like hell yeah america showed them democracy sentiment?

This
Well done. Back when animation was actual art

Walt hated Nazis almost as much as he hated Jews.

>The Federal Government literally took control over Disney. The lead animators went on strike and FDR fucked Disney over
Yup. FDR was a piece of shit. Most of his family's wealth came from the Chinese Opium trade. Which is why he was so eager to go to war with Japan.

it's just propaganda you silly goose.

Propaganda. I don't think you quite realize how much propaganda was around during WWII.

sympathize with Hitler? I know he was anti semitic but nazi......

There is literally nothing wrong with Nazis. If it wasn't for Nazis, your country would have been a Communist shithole.

Jews.

did I said something about nazis? WTF I only said that I don't think there was a proof of Dysney being part of them or support them in any form

IT'S DA JOOOOOOWS

the ending is deep
i like it

1 2 3 HEIL
1 2 3 HEIL

my sides

Pretty sure back then US Americans were a lot more based, too much to fall for cheap slogans like that. I mean back then "they" had just barely begun to originate such rhetoric and it took another few decades of hegemon warfare to refine it into impeccable propaganda grade

That being said with the Great Depression of the 30s behind them the war economy gave the US a much needed boost and was designed from the start to be easily reconvertable post-war into consumer appliances/devices/vehicles for the post-war consumption+export boom. In that situation they'd mostly eat any slogans officials would peddle