Haha

haha

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/1756/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine being so emotionally fragile that you're 'harassed' by a noise

gm BTFO thread?

Imagine that you're greatest problem in life is being harassed because the opposite sex finds you attractive

Imagine being so self-absorbed and narcissistic that you actually start to get annoyed when people make it extremely clear that they find you attractive

ILLEGAL VOCAL CHORD MOVEMENTS

Women have problems I wish I had the only women who compliment me are either drastically overweight or 15+ years older than

Ten minutes after being exposed to society following her edit, she killed three guards fighting her way back into the control room, screaming that she needed to undo a change and that she "can't take being ignored any more."

>being this much of an uncultured nigger

>not being able to communicate that you find someone attractive without harassing them

Only apes have trouble with this.

you tried

>implying what feminists talk about is actual harassment
>implying they don't just say that any ugly person talking to them is harassment

by the way...

xkcd.com/1756/

No you tried. Next time be a man and not an ape.

woman detected

try harder

>receiving attention from the opposite sex is a bad thing.

how can people be triggered by this? why cant the admit they are pissed 'mr.right' didn't notice them.

Only perverts who would naturally look at your slut outfit are going to notice, get over it.

Damn, that's a shame. The guy who writes the comic is pretty smart, I was hoping he'd know better.

That's a real shame. I expected more from this guy, seeing as he writes jokes having studied things first. I would've figured that he'd have looked into Clinton's history and filled in the blanks.

Oh well.

They aren't triggered about receiving attention, they are triggered abut receiving attention from the wrong male.

If a low-value male tries to 'romantically' interact with a woman, it lowers her value as communication implies they are both equals. The 10/10 never gets asked out by the overweight manlet, because he knows he doesn't have a chance... but he might ask out less attractive women. Thus a low value man asking out a woman implies she is not as valuable as she thinks she is - a personal, and highly offensive, insult given women pride themselves so much on their social and physical appearance.

this desu

yeah even the guys at cyanide and happiness have gone full liberal and supported hillary. its a weird time to live in

I don't know why you guys are surprised. The guy at xkcd is the literal perfect example of a "le science!!" redditor. He creates fucking graphs and charts of useless shit. There's a really great comic that I've seen a lot about how people like him only care about science as some sort of hobby shit that they can feel superior about and not as any actual sort of love for empiricism.

its the blatant political messages that bother me. why would you, as an artist who depends on traffic, want to alienate roughly half your user base, especially during this election, where the country is divided more than ever. it just boggles my mind how stupid they can be.