Can you explain in a single sentence why World War 2 started?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_African_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler had to defeat Communism before Stalin invaded him.

Germany was getting ready to release its temper tantrum again.

the jews.

The second World War occurred because of Jewish International banking elites.

"Jews did this"

With jews you lose

I bet the jews did this

No, I can only explain it in 3 words.

Treaty of Versailles

They didn't finish the job in WW1, the armistice was merely a ceasefire, not an end.

hitler promised to make germany great again.

invasion of poland

War were declared

the jews did it

the imminent soviet invasion of europe that Germany tried to prevent

Japan attacked China in 37.

Pull the strings.

>That ID

Go to bed Dumsfeld

Jew world order

"You see mates those German blokes won't take anymore-OH BOLLOCKS THEY'VE INVADED POLAND!"

The Jews did not want Hitler

Treaty of Versailles and Japanese imperialism.

slavs

Hitler wanted to make the Jews lebensraum bolshevik Soviet US Danzig and Czechoslovakia. dam juss is so bad n Sup Forums red pill so woke rite now

Because of the way WW1 ended.

The criminal pride of the German people.

Excessive humiliation of Germany after ww1.

Jews lied, Whites died.
>inb4 the grand total of 708 African Americans killed in combat during World War II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_African_Americans

US economy needed a boost.

Judea declared war.

Whoever won the war in Europe was going to be the dominant power that challenged the United States and the Allies decides it would be better that power was the ussr.

literally doesn't tell us anything about why World War 2 started. Not even Sup Forums knows how WW2 started

The french werent content with war reparations after WWI so they buttfucked the germans into a financial crisis

USA got attacked though. all the people here were against the war.

They fucking Jewed us

Hitler saw truth and so did others, the lies had a bigger army.

Literally Hitler.

Jews, ugly borders i.e. Danzig, Japan, Jews, FDR wanted the New Deal to seem successful and boost the economy, and also Jews.

Germany got greedy, russia got greedy, the UK got sick of it and the americans were fucking pissed at germany and japan for being dickheads.

USA has a history of false flagging to create conflicts.

Germany refused the British and French ultimatum after invading Poland

((()))
welcome reddit

Jews

??

Are you implying that Pearl Harbour was a false-flag?

Someone explain why the Russians got to keep half of Poland but Germany had France and Britain declare war.

The jews did in Germany what they are doing now in America

Anglo-American Bankers needed to establish a system to keep their other monster, the Soviets, at bay after Stalin got a power trip, after Shitler got a power trip and issued his own currency the Anglo-American Bankers needed to us brute force to take out Krautland.

It was the kikes all along...

i can explain it with a picture

created by lobbyists yes, tons of people objected to stationing all your shit there.

>tons of people objected to stationing your shit in your own country

Can you explain how stationing your navy at a naval base in your own borders is at all equivalent to a false flag? Do you even know what false flag means?

Same thing that happened with Gaddafi: try to establish your own currency and suddenly the whole world wants you dead - what a strange coincidence indeed.

Germans, Spagetti Niggers and Japs got tired of internationalist jewish bullshit then got BTFO by the entire rest of the jewish bullshit supporting world.

How did I do?

>Germany begins to annex territory in Europe
>Austria, Czechoslovakia, gone
>Allies don't do shit and try to appease him
>Italy (after annexing Ethiopia) talks about expansion
>Annexes Albania
>Hitler (after militarizing the Rhineland) demands Danzig from Poland
>Allies say no
>Hitler says yes
>War

Someone make this a sentence

I can do it one word: Kikes

The Jews wanted a place in the holy lands. It is now called Israel

this;

Why does that guy have a penis for a face?

cover me, i'm going in

Nazis wanted to spread their influence all across Europe/Eurasia, and so did Soviets.

Because the Germans had yielded in WW1 before they could be dismantled and still posed a challenge to Britain.
>t. that eternal anglo who kinda misses the beady iranian guy

Nationalism vs. Globalism

Globalism won.

Now Trump is taking it back. For good this time.

Jews funded both sides. In exchange for making America join the war, Britain gave the Jews a place in the middle east. Called israel

all know that both WW was because of Serbs, hell Clinton himself said it, I know how to connect us with WW1 but don't have a clue about WW2, and multiple americans and western europeans said to me that we started it, how and why is a mystery to me till this day, but the fact remains, we started it, maybe we occupied poland and germs had to protect it, or we wanted to occupy austria so germs had to anschluss it, one thing is certain, as with WW1, WW2 was not germany's fault, they didn't wanted it, it was forced onto them

Because Hitler was part Jew and liked little blue eyed blonde haired boys, but the Jewish religion would not let him pork them.

Hitler wanted more expert plumbers for his Golden Eagle toilets.
The British were determined to maintain this commodity for themselves so they threatened war if Hitler tried to push the matter any further.

Hitler pushed the matter further and proceeded to annex the most coveted of Plumbing Texhnology Universities.

Britain declared war.

This is the answer. The only subsidiary answer is that Jews influenced this treaty.

Props faggot. Didn't think anyone else did that.

The Japs hadn't raped enough Chinese in like 5 months.

>hey we stationed our entire navy completely undefended
>heres the best time to attack
>WOOOOOOOOOW WTF OUR ENTIRE NAVY ALMOST GOT BTFO
>citizenry falls for it
>WE GO TO WAR NOW

Jews

>Hitler says yes to war with ONLY POLAND
>Then Britain and France decided to declare war on Germany because he was fucking up the internationalist control system
They completely allied with the "Aggressor Nation" Soviet Union that also invaded Poland remember???

you're fucking retarded

But that's wrong. Our aircraft carriers weren't there which is the only relevant part of a modern navy.

Let's imagine a 5'6 skinny white boy walking down the streets of Malmo gets beat up by a pack of niggers. Would you say the weak person is at fault for being completely undefended or would you say that the niggers should be prosecuted by the law?

>WTF OUR ENTIRE NAVY ALMOST GOT BTFO
>except the only part of it that actually matters in the pacific were literally all out on patrol by PURE COINCIDENCE
Now isnt that just BANANA CRACKERS goyim?

>Why did WWII Start?
>>The League of Nations was shit at its job.

lol ok faggot leaf. Everyone knows why WW2 started but you're a dumb faggot from reddit

Germany decided to renege on its agreement not to invade Czechoslovakia after they had been granted the Sudetenland. Their word was no longer worth anything.

Not an argument. Great Britain reneged on their agreement to protect the independence of Poland.

>Hitler was a brilliant general, of course he could destroy the west
>Britain and France declared war because of my conspiracy theory, not because they were guaranteeing their independence through an Alliance

Also, HITLER SIGNED A NON-AGGRESSION PACT WITH STALIN.

>in 1936 the communist jews in Germany tried to overthrow the government and the rest you know.

WW2 did not start with Operation Barbarossa.

Hitler, motivated by autistic desire for kill off Slavs and acquire living space for German peoples, fabricates a Polish terror attack and uses it to justify war against Poland.

We did our best. It's not our fault the Americans betrayed us and refused to go along with our "Nuke Russia" plan, plus the government that made that pledge ended up being ousted after the war anyway. Please read a history book, thank you.

No shit Hitler and Stalin made a pact

What I am saying is that the allies reasoning of "Agressor nation attacking an ally" is bullshit because THE SOVIET UNION WAS AN AGGRESSOR NATION ATTACKING AN "ALLY" AND BRITAIN/FRANCE ALLIED WITH THEM

The Fire Nation attacked.

Hitler's Juden milkshake ran out and he decided to stick his straw where he'd promised not too.

Too many niggers.

Japan bombed pearl harbor.

Literally
>muh ethnic germans

something allot of people don't know about is that the polish military attacked a Nazi convoy. thus triggering the Nazi invasion of Poland.

America never promised to protect the independence of Poland though.

>plus the government that made that pledge ended up being ousted after the war anyway

Irrelevant, they didn't keep their promises while they were in power. If you want to go down the "Germany's word is worthless" route you have to realize and understand and admit that your own word is equally worthless.

Because we gave poland some land germany used to have and blocked off germany from the water after WWI

And Hitler didn't like that

The Soviet Union attacked later than Germany did and the Allies couldn't have known.

They attacked them second, and the SU didn't Ally with the Allies until they were at war with Germany. Of course it was an unstable alliance.

Jews were losing money.

2nd

"After a legendary, if aggressive, revival of his country, Hitler went too far and ended up at war with almost every other world power."

Seriously, if Hitler had stopped after being granted Sudetenland, he'd be one of the more celebrated European leaders.

You are forgetting that this was the decision TO BEGIN WORLD WAR 2

IF YOU ARENT WILLING TO GO TO WAR WITH THE USSR FOR ROUGHLY THE SAME REASONS AS YOU GO TO WAR WITH GERMANY THEN YOUR OBVIOUSLY HAVE OTHER REASONS BESIDES A SHITTY FORCED MEME

This is simple undeniable logic. It WAS NOT an "oh whatever lets just fight the biggest war ever" decision.