youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>can you turn a monkey into a human
what do you think?

this makes me feel homicidal

>south korea
>no value of human life
checks out

we value HUMAN life, not nigger life. Not that niggers value either.

Can anyone give me links of nigger's dying?

bump

i know of you edgy autists must have some footage

"Niggers" are not, in fact, degenerate. They act like people in poverty who don't hold sophisticated cultural values because ((())) education in shitty US schools. It used to be quiet obvious that you civilize people via education, I guess people forgot about this in the US and just pretend having a 2nd grade teaching is "good enough"

And look Korean, I know what your people are like and I can talk shit about you all day. FOR SOME REASON, Koreans are exempt and instead you have the gall to look down on blacks. Your own country isn't paradise, your people smell like shit and suck at hygeine, at least blacks can keep themselves from looking like literal mongoloids

>pic

My life

bump

Yeah, they can be fixed with strict discipline and junior member status for about a century, kinda like after the civil war until the 60's and then the Great Society re-enslaved them. Any other approach to them will not work.

>"Niggers" are not, in fact, degenerate
yes they are
>hey act like people in poverty who don't hold sophisticated cultural values because ((())) education in shitty US schools.
That's not why niggers are subhumans

Come on pussies show me how to hate

Is nu-Sup Forums a pacifist or some shit?

I guess you fags would be more receptive if i posted a juicy BBC

>dur dur pussies
say something that resembles it came from an IQ higher than 85 and I'll try to articulate a reply
>wet fisting noises
>smacks lips
>ayo
nigger, speak fucking English

No, they cannot be fixed because their problem is a biological one, in that they generally have lower IQs than any other race, they're more impulsive, more violent and prone to committing crime. No amount of (((affirmative action))) can change this.

for once I agree with a gook

fuck off back to roddit altright cuckold

We should turn the niggers towards their slave owners.

>a gook
I'm a gwailo, I just work here.

oh, explains why you hold such an intelligent view, rather than

>durr hurr lets vote for park
>hurr durr unified korea within our lifetime
>lurr burr korea is intellectual equal to china or japan

"the police are killing out people"

You haven't seen how niggers behave in skool?

Einstein couldn't teach a shitape 1+1.

none of that is my problem, i just do my job for another month then return to the US

you should stop by 香港 for a weekend.

I've been there, its a beautiful city. Hong People are some of my favorite in all East Asia. I can't go this time, sadly.

there is nothing in that article that specifically implicates anyone, of any race. Are the mugshots on the side just to sensationalize, or is there any source that says those men were arrested for the crime?

Black on white crime pisses me off as much as anyone on this board, but when things like this are just wantonly posted, it only contributes to idiots becoming less informed and looking like idiots easier.

Genocide

NIGGAR.IO

GET IN HERE

fuck, deleted a number

3 second google search of the names
WEW
E
W

More like why are white men such cucks. My big black dick is able to cure all of your white women's problems.

>My big black dick
literally, muh dick. You're a meme.

Aaaaaaannnd that's why niggers always beat people up in packs

>MUH DIK

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

YUSSSS. Give me your hate. I'll give your little sister bruises on the inside of her cervix.

>digits and dead niggers
beautiful

niggers sure like to give people bruises

I really like that. I'm always talking about black privilege also. You need to erase the one about them being better at sports and in bed. WTF? Replace it with getting into college with lower SAT scores and grades.

>ifunny.co
fuck off

>Put your fucking mouth on the curb!

SJWs are just as bad.