Hitler appears in your bedroom at night and says:

Hitler appears in your bedroom at night and says:

"Guten tag my child, I have come back from the dead to perform one last genocide. However, I can only exterminate only one of the following groups:"

A) Kikes
B) Mudslimes
C) Niggers

Which do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI
youtube.com/watch?v=jaKko3VGAnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leafs

Not an option. Into the oven you go.

Wasn't Hitler responsible for the deaths of more white people than any other race? Millions of Russians died in WWII, as did many Brits, French, Poles, and Americans.

We kill canada

You're talking about Stalin

Stalin killed like 20M whites if you count slavs as white

Muslims

the right answer is gassing the jews.

Without the jews the nignogs don't get their handouts and starve to death.

Mudslimes won't kill people outside of the middle east because jews wouldn't trick them into killing goy.

the jews are the cancer everything else is the symptoms.

>You're talking about Stalin
Hitler invaded Russia, I'm pretty sure I'm talking about Hitler.

You know kikes might be the obvious thing, but I'd actually choose niggers since the hordes of the fucks that get pumped into our countries and which they try to get us to breed with are the Jews greatest weapon against whites. Muslims are dealable.

>USA
Get all three. Nothing of value was lost.

I'd try to get him to adopt an expansive view of Niggers as all non-whites.

Latinos are a bigger problem tho, they reproduce a lot faster. If I could choose to genocide them that's what I'd do, but if it was between niggers and jews it would be the jews.

The Juden

Niggers and Mudslimes don't bother me if they stick to their own homelands. It's the eternal jew that forcibly seeks to mix and match peoples of different cultures and races against their will which stirs up animosity, hatred and indifference for political gain.

>B) Mudslimes

Does Sup Forums believe this shit? Jews are no more devious than anybody else. Many are in positions of wealth, but that's largely because we've forced them into things like banking in order to survive.

They weren't accepted anywhere as a result of "fake news" like the protocols and the manipulation that "they" killed Christ. Of course they did. Everybody involved save the Romans were Jewish. Besides which, Jesus himself was a Jew according to the official canon. I'm just curious. How many here actually, genuinely, believe this shit?

>Hitler appears in your bedroom at night and says:
>"Guten tag my child, I have come back from the dead to perform one last genocide. However, I can only exterminate only one of the following groups:"
>A) Kikes
>B) Mudslimes
>C) Niggers
>Which do you choose?

Personally I think the world would be better off without homicidal maniacs like Hitler.

Mooslems

Ayyyy Lamo

Kikes, the rest will fall in line soon after

>we've forced them into things like banking in order to survive.
Oh no. Banking. How will the poor little guys survive.

t. jidf shill

You have to pick kikes because mudslimes are a check and balance on Israshill. Niggers are only weaponized by kike media/music/video.

fag

>A) Kikes
this one

I would tell that nigga to delete all mudslimes so fast

Seeing trump get elected I see how weak blacks are I guess Muslims Jews r usually based

Niggers. By 2100 half the world population is going to be African

>No gypsies.

see his proposition and raise the stakes to eliminate Jews Muslims and Christkikes then dare him to do it

Ok. So you have me. I have Jewish blood. Does that mean I control the world? I wish. I don't have any more money or opportunities than anybody else? I mean how does it work exactly. I want to know because I want *in* on the conspriacy. I am 100% fucking serious. Point me to the Jewluminatti and I will fucking sign up.

If doobs I get possessed by the ghost of Hitler and remove all 3

keked

>fag
Nope, though if you are, I don't hold it against you.

((()))
you need to go back

Niggers. All niggers. Including sandniggers, syrupnigggers, mexiniggers, and the ever elusive shoahnigger.

Kikes

Mudslimes. There's too many of them for us to kill quickly.

>Hitler was an ebil man he attacked poor innocent russia.

fuck off Hitler never started the war do some reading.

D) Whites

Ok, and I could if I wanted to at any point, but what if I've always been an an American and I don't much care for some of the things the Israelis do to the Palestinians. What if I don't want to go back? would you actually kill me? Serious as shit.

C

>fuck off Hitler never started the war do some reading.

Hitler was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

>do some reading
Stormfront isn't reading. Hitler attacked russia because stalin was going to attack first

Gringos

Hitler didn't even genocide the Jews you kike. All he did was segregate them. They starved because Germany was too low on rations from fighting against the entire world. He was pro Israel and wanted to send them there

>no Jews=no more subversion and marxists lies
>no muzz=no more terror attacks and less weapons for kikes subversion
>no nogs= overpopulation solved,no more riots and even less subversion amunition for jews
Hard choice

Jesus forgives you if you want it. Still time to dodge the oven.

Finish what you started mein Fuhrer.
>Ask for a kiss on the cheek.

But you'd kill yourself no?

Kikes. Without them we can genocide the rest just fine by ourselves. Hell we might not even need to without the(((agitators))).

>Russians
>white

mudslimes

The alt-right on Sup Forums indirectly spread the idea of a "privileged" Jewish class while at the same time hate the idea of "privilege" by leftists. Sup Forums is a cluster fuck of hypocrisy. Don't take these basement dwellers seriously. They're in their own little bubble.

Those poor bankers, if only they could have had the privilege of being farmers or blacksmiths, they might have avoided the cruel, sadistic fate of being railroaded into the harsh life of men of means and influence.

Is there a crueler fate than to be forced into having immense power and comfort?

>Israel
>1945
Top kek

Kill the jews, regain control of ourselves, we ourselves round up the blacks and send drop them in the middle east forcing blacks and muslims to fight it out, all while we redivert our efforts here at home to rounding up the remaining muslims and dropping them in Africa.

We then nuke Africa and the Middle East until there are only 6 continents.

getting rid of nigs and muds is not a problem if you dont have the jew media telling your people its wrong to be white and how you need to accept and submit to their "culture"

JIDF please go

not an argument. but I'm not surprised either since retards rarely know how to read.

Stalin's fault

C) because then the kikes won't have any tools to destroy the white race

If you want one person to blame for ww2 your answer is churchill.

how anyone could possible choose hitler to blace the blame with is beyond me. you obviously have very little real information of what events transpired in the beginning weeks of the war.

Why would he speak english ?
Also where is option D) the fucken netherlandians aka seaniggers ?

Second and third do not pose any problem without first, so choice is obvious. Hope he will actually do it, not like last time.

>implying I don't want to die right now
At least this way I would take a big chunk of the world to the grave with me.

>Hitler appears in your bedroom at night and says:
>"Guten tag my child, I have come back from the dead to perform one last genocide. However, I can only exterminate only one of the following groups:"
>A) Kikes
>B) Mudslimes
>C) Niggers
>Which do you choose?

Guttentag mein Fuhrer.

I choose mexicans.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

How do we get started, mein Fuhrer?

Bait

>Stalin's fault
Stalin was responsible for all the Poles, Czechs, Brits and Americans killed in WWII? Please explain how.

just fuck up my entire population man

This.
In the long game niggers really need to go.
They are multiplying like crazy, and they are by far the greatest threat to the human genome.

They do live in their own little bubble, but that bubble is starting to grow and influence other parts of the internet. It doesn't matter whether people are being "serious" or not, if the false consensus they generate through trolling other parts of the internet becomes real when people start to take this shit seriously. It's free propaganda. It has actual real world consequences. look at Pizzagate and the shit that pizza joint went through.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI

a real historian for you fucking imbeciles in here.

Is semites a valid answer?

God, what a fucking mess of a reply.

Alright first up, let me make this crystal clear to you. I don't think you give a fuck about being an American. At all. You want to rip apart any and all existing institutions and replace it with your shitty communism. You want to fix capitalism? Then go start a worker co-op, and keep your authoritarian ideology out of here. Am I going to forcefully uproot and deport your ass? No. If you were here illegally then we'd have something to talk about.

Yes. This is not a joke. I would put a bullet in your kike skull without a second thought.

It'd really be best if you left.

user was mostly right- because of idiot Christcucks.

There was a medieval theological belief that money shouldn't 'multiply', that is to say, reproduce. Spontaneous creation was God's domain.

So, in a way, Christian dumbfuck ideas helped Jews get into banking. Might as well fill the void and commit usury if the Christians aren't willing.

Ahhh jidf I missed you, your shitposts are far more entertaining over CTR spam.

Kek

burn leaf today
season changes
autumn arrives
you have forgotton
from above, falling
land on your shoulder
leaf always win

The worst thing about this election cycle is that it's normalized slavs as "white" in the western mind. We'll need to correct this when the time is right.

Nay. If it were up to me you'd just be kept out high positions in business and government. Kikes are harmless if they don't have any influence.

But i'm mostly a minarchist. I do think we need a strong safety net for health care and state sponsored (but not mandatory) education. I distrust authority by nature. I imagine you do to. Cool with you?

Definitely blacks.

"no no uncle adolf, you must genocide liberals!, they are letting the 3 other groups in!"
Otherwise the tribe I guess.

kikes. Rest will follow

That sounds mighty authoritarian to me.

I would choose Bolivians and Gypsies.
At least those three groups can do shit.

I'm glad there are others who see the truth brother. These tartar rape babies need to be exterminated. Russians are the niggers of Europe. Fuck gypsies too tho

youtube.com/watch?v=jaKko3VGAnY

No, because you faggots are bleeding heart cultural relativists who push shit like diversity down our throats. I only need to take one quick look at Rwanda to see how multi-ethnic "states" pan out. You don't stop at distrusting "authority". Authority is something that people created. You distrust people, because they will do anything and everything to get ahead, and if it means fucking you over, they sure as hell will.

it is and it is the only thing that will stop you jews from fucking up everything until the end of time.

Kikes. The rest will follow.

Jews have time and again proven to be the main force behind shoving multiculturalism down people's throats, so too bad.

So it's either swallowing a small bit of authority or death.

I choose muslims in the first situation, btw.

That response just made no sense at all, user. Can you rephrase it in an argument that makes sense. How am I, because I have Jewish blood, out to control the world by some virtue of my nature. It makes no objective fucking sense. It's silly.

Kikes.