You'll never go to high school at the peak of American culture

>You'll never go to high school at the peak of American culture.

>nigger
>peak
there can only be one carrot, dude...

Those were football jocks, it would make sense they would have Black friends from the team.

>cricket bats
>american

>missed the high school peak in the 70's and 80's
>missed the college peak of the 90's and early 00's before SJW was infested
>now I just born a few years too late for the peak hot middle school girls going on in this hypersexual culture but I want one now anyways

>peak of American culture.
You mean the 40's. The 60's were the beginning of the end.

No, it's like a rollar coaster. You want the best of both worlds. The comforts of modernism without the social decay. I say the 90's were awesome.

Peak of American culture?
You mean three dopes and a dindu in a truck?

That was what it was like back then. There was only one black family in most of those towns. It was accurate.

Now what always perplexed me was how a movie about the 70's was so loved and adored by my generation. These people were more like our parents than us (grunge era kids), but we fucking loved this movie because it was so much like our lives.

Most people here would be bullied even harder than they are today back when teachers let kids basically do what they wanted to each other

>trying to think of our peak cultural moment in history
>think about a time we weren't at war
>we've been at war almost constantly since the formation of our country
will the usa ever grow tired of fighting?

Small town 90s was comfy as fuck

Politically incorrect, all kinds of outdoorsy type shit, sports with bros, vidya, poker night, shit was awesome.

No
Shitty
Smart
Phones

Exactly. In the 90s, this was still how high school life was in small towns. Most of the guys carried rifles in their trucks during hunting season. Weapons on campus were no big deal. A lot has changed.

daily reminder there is literally nothing wrong with hardworking decent non-dindu blacks

people who believe otherwise are sub-70 iq virgin stormfags.

>there is literally nothing wrong with hardworking decent non-dindu blacks

why, you know him?

I used to see guns in gun racks in the backs of my classmate's trucks during class. I was a heavy metal/grunge kid who also hung out with loggers and rednecks. Good times.

These people look little bit old to be going to high school...

Lmao watch the movie you fucking retard

Like in every stupid american movie.

Did you have kegger parties in the woods? We did. We used to get pallets from behind a grocery store on Friday nights, and people would head up in the woods and get hammered. Never had a problem.

>Ron talks about how George Washington grew marijuana on his plantation at Mount Vernon which is true but it was not grown for people to smoke. He had large fields of cannabis on his plantation, which were used for fiber production. The tough fiber of the plant, cultivated as hemp, has numerous textile uses.

Movie must be gay as fuck.