Man yells "I hate white people" as he pushes bystander onto subway tracks

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-cuffed-push-straphanger-harlem-tracks-article-1.2884884

>Cops busted a Queens man in NYC for trying to push a straphanger onto the subway tracks in Harlem and yelling, “I hate white people!”

>The straphanger was waiting for a northbound train when Weeks walked up to him and tried to push him onto the tracks.

>The victim got away from Weeks, as other people started pointing and yelling at the attacker to simmer down. He then began yelling about his hatred for whites. Once cops closed in and cuffed him, he spit on one officer, police said.

A woman was also accused of pushing a bystander in front of the subway tracks in October, and a man was attacked on the subway in November for wearing a Trump hat.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/08/woman-accused-murder-nyc-subway-smirks/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/16/man-wearing-donald-trump-hat-attacked-nyc-subway/

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

>inb4 some faggot says something like "was he getting his life back on track?" and gets a lot of (You)'s

Well, was he?

I guess this guy really went off the rails

There asking for it boys

Haha he was getting his life back on track

At least it will be prosecuted as a hate crime, right?

What the fuck is a straphanger?

>straphanger

What

"queens man" (aka nigger)

What is a "straphanger"?

"other people started pointing and yelling at the attacker to simmer down."

What the fuck kind of writing is this for a news article.

Someone who hangs straps obviously

xD

It's the things short people hang onto when you're a standing passenger. Tall people will just grab the rails near the ceiling of the train.

Ahahaha my man!

The guy he pushed got away though. Thank goodness he was well trained

So I take it the rise in hate crime in the past year was actually caused by minorities, not whites

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn! But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

it says he was waiting for a train though, do you have handles on the platform just for standing still?

Sheeeiiit xddd

fuck drumpf and fuck white "people"

its the handles you hold on to on the train or bus, commuters are commonly called strap hangers because its a shitload of people packed like a sardine inside a subway car or bus haning on only by the 'straps' which are universally made out of metal now, generally, but used to be other material.

it just means short people or commuters ignore the fag

I have lived in NYC for 5 years and have never heard the term "straphanger".

Is there something I don't know?

Charge him with a hate crime.

Show the population that hate crimes cover all skin colors.

He's clearly mentally unbalanced.

>There
Where is asking for it?

CARLOS

Race war? Race war.

you are a fucking transplant bridge and tunnel faggot. gtfo.

>democrats in charge of tolerance
>i wonder why the fourth reich is rising

That is literally the case. There was an increase in crime in 2015, mostly because of niggers. It all started after BLM coincidentally enough.

amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/

>The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) of the Department of Justice (DOJ) has released its annual “Crime in the US” report for 2015, and as has been widely noted, arrests for violent crime were up 3.7 percent over the previous year. Murder–up 11.8 percent–showed a sharper rise than at any time in the last 25 years. This rise in violent crime is a reversal of a steady, almost continuous decline since 1994.

>The BJS reported 10,800,000 arrests in 2015, slightly down from the 11,200,000 in 2014. However, in keeping with the rise in violent crime, arrests for murder were up 4.9 percent to 11,902. Arrests for rape (22,863), robbery (95,527), and aggravated assault (376,154) were all up a few percentage points as well.

>Compared to the total 2014 arrest figures, black arrests for 2015 were up by 123, Hispanic arrests by 62, “Others” (including American Indians and Pacific Islanders) by 54, and whites by only 39. Blacks therefore accounted for 44 percent of the increase from 2014 to 2015, Hispanics for 23 percent, and whites for only 14 percent.

>For offenders whose race was known, the black increase was 447, as opposed a white increase of 221 and a Hispanic increase of 48. By this calculation as well, it is blacks–who were only 13.3 percent of the population–who accounted for the bulk of the rise in murders from 2014 to 2015.

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

>Juveniles committed 601 murders, for example, and blacks were arrested for 361 of them, Hispanics for 118, and whites for only 116. When these figures are compared to the under-18 population (whites: 37.8 million, blacks: 9 million, Hispanics: 18.1 million, Asians: 3.5 million) black juveniles are arrested for murder at nearly 19 times the white rate, with Hispanics at 3.6 times the white rate. The arrest multiples for robbery are even more extreme: 35.8 times for blacks and 5 times for Hispanics. Whites were arrested for only 11.8 percent of the 14,142 robberies committed by juveniles in 2015.

>The feds usually know the race and sex of murder victims–but not always. Of the 13,455 bodies recovered by the police in 2015, 78.8 percent were male and 20.9 percent were female, but the sex of 29 victims was unknown. Proportionately, a lot more white (including Hispanic) women are killed–they are 29.5 percent of victims–than black women, who are just 13.1 percent of black victims. This is probably because most whites are killed by other whites, and this includes the usual share of men killing their wives or girlfriends (when a married woman is killed her husband is automatically the prime suspect), whereas a disproportionate number of black-on-black murders involve young men killing each other for trivial or gang-related reasons. Also, there are always a certain number of white (and Hispanic) women killed by black men, but white men almost never kill black women.

>Our analysis of the 2013 data found that of the 650,000 acts of violence involving blacks and whites, blacks were the attackers 85 percent of the time, which meant any given black was 27 times more likely to attack a white than the other way around. It is no doubt because of these dramatic race differences that Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder have refused to release this data.

ARE YOU THE SAME GUY EVERY TIME?

Americuckolds strike again

Why stand on the edge??? Back to a wall at all times

Germany

But they don't, hate crimes are only committed by white people.