How do we deal with snopes?

How do we deal with snopes?

ever since the election, they started disproving multiple happenings with loads of evidence such as Pizzagate, CNN showing a tranny video, Reddit CEO editing posts (that article is gone now, they actually called it fake minutes after it happened lmao)

Normies will believe anything snopes tell them so why dont we Discredit them? we can't let them get away with this

My idea is that we use a certain twitter hashtag and spread anti-snopes images and texts to redpill them about these lying liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2252970/now-reddit-is-censoring-the-alt-right-after-founder-gets-fed-up-of-being-called-a-paedo/
youtube.com/watch?v=LimZhkArmXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just show them screencaps of snopes being completely wrong. Like the Reddit CEO thing. It only takes a few incidents to destroy their credibility.

well we need images and a hashtag to get started

how about #snopesontheropes

I didn't know she weighed in on the reddit shit.

snopes explanation for most things

>ya nah

we kidnap her cat

They will probably disprove the evidence of its kidnap

What is wrong with all of you? I use Snopes all the time and in all my experience I've never had a problem.

#SnopesWrongAgain

this is good too

bump
snopes also said assange is not dead without any evidence whatsoever

dont let this get slid
fire up your social media accs

give the archive of the reddit CEO thing or bullshit

Cant find it but the CNN thing is real yet snopes denied it even tho both the tranny AND stores confirmed it

you got your ammo now

Just curious, what is a better site for disproving bullshit? I would say it has a slight left bias but there's no better option I have found.

Also, you guys KNOW pizzagate is bullshit. So fucking stupid it shouldn't have even MADE it to Snopes.

(((disproving)))

Hi Snopes

I do. It's fucking retarded. For people who claim to be so in on anything, a lot sure eat up a lot of bullshit without questioning it. Pizzagate is just fucking stupid.

did you get a screencap of them being wrong about the reddit ceo editing posts?

snopes is actually usually pretty good, but, like everything else, you have to read it with a critical eye

and it would be nice to have an example of them being wrong. A screencap of it, I mean

Snopes does more research than the average Sup Forumsack, who thinks that if they hear something on Infowars it's gospel.

their credibility needs to be destroyed by the end of December. keep it on the agenda, boys.

praise kek.

I want to see too. Afaik there were no major fails yet.

It's cool to distrust jews I guess. Not that I like jews or snopes, but I rather get facts from a kike than some tinfoil bullshit from a middle age loud mouth.

Only way we can combat it is if we create a website exactly like it, with mostly things that agree with snopes, but sprinkle it with redpills.

Maybe a little simpler:

#SnopesWrong

>disproving
They never disproved anything.

We have to target snopes though.

They also claimed that Trump didn't predict 9/11, even though it states it clearly in his book (obviously released before 9/11).

Something like this?

thesun.co.uk/news/2252970/now-reddit-is-censoring-the-alt-right-after-founder-gets-fed-up-of-being-called-a-paedo/

Soon the population will find out they have been repeatedly lied to, and manipulated to believe what globalist like soros want them to think. Thats why there is so much trashing of "FAKE" news.

I can't believe this woman would defend pedophiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=LimZhkArmXU

Pizzagate is a complete myth though. It's just schizophrenia and sensationalism.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE Sup Forums I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT. I'M SURROUNDED BY GODDAMN ZOMBIES AND I FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONE THAT'S INSANE.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I just got off the phone with one of my friends. I asked him about wikileaks and he said

"I don't know a lot about them but I know they're biased"

HOW CAN LEGIT EMAILS BE BIASED.

Then I asked him how many of Podesta's emails he's read.

"0"

This guy voted for Clinton. He didn't even read a SINGLE EMAIL before making his decision. This is 99% of the FUCKING PEOPLE I'm around. Mindwashed! FUCK! I'm going insane, everyone is so bluepilled, everyone trusts the media 100% I just don't know fuck. I have to get out of here. I have to get the hell out of the liberal mind-web. I'm going crazy Sup Forums. These people are literally sheep. They vote while being COMPLETELY uninformed, and don't even do their own research.

Email Snopes tell them to do a story on #twittergate
Twittergate needs more attention

#snopeswrongagain would make a good Twitter trend

Twittergate needs to make it to snopes

>HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL THING HOLY SHIT GUYS WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>go to r/The_Donald
>change the url to ceddit
>all the deleted posts disprove the topic while citing multiple sources and full-context quotes

>implying that isn't the most sensible reaction to 99% of internet stories