Aussies

Do all Aussies on this board talk like this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=9QCgqQdmr0M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwWD1cYfDcI
youtube.com/watch?v=RaAFRga9vhg
vocaroo.com/i/s1OGzOrSfuk9
youtube.com/watch?v=45JP45Z4lyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc
vocaroo.com/i/s02HLn4Un94u
youtube.com/watch?v=H83GIJQJWSI
youtube.com/watch?v=qm61svN4U5g
youtube.com/watch?v=kbcjPAFTo5A
youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was Australian until everyone started clapping

A GOOD MAN

WITH A GOOD HEART

nah, like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=AwWD1cYfDcI

FEEEEEDDING THE CHILDREN

Bogans and Slavs are my favorite people

What do you mean? Talk like what?

Do all Americans on this board talk like this?

Is he storing a cig in his left ear?

This board is full of autists, there are lots of cunts like this but they don't visit Sup Forums

No, you dumbshit, he's using it as an ashtray.

just another reason I long for the Day of the Emu. Your time is coming Aussies, I accept our emu overlords and support their cause 100%.

>queensland
this guy. those people usually talk like chainsaws. kinda like there's too much gas in their engine. idk how to explain it. car enthusiast accent.

>nsw
typical finding nemo aus accent. typical fakey tv australian accent. words ending in -ool are pronounced with a fronted vowel sort of like ΓΌ

>victoria
good luck finding an australian accent here. short and long a get confused a lot. is it cahstle or castle? dance or dahnce? nobody knows!

>tasmania
jesus christ I think they're talking backwards. convict dialect. they have the same vowel system as standard finnish.

>south australia
sound like londoners

>western australia
"beer", does it have one syllable or two? nobody knows!
sometimes they say moan and mown differently,otehr weird spelling pronunciation. I have no idea how they can hear it.

>northern territory
what is word spacing. vowels not included.

that would be called a "durry" or a "wendy" as the contents fade from brown to green.

if you live in gay cities

What an hero

No. He's far more literate.

I didn't realise that was in melbourne.

Honorary southern americans

Also, he's stopping the criminals

Its just like every country, the dialect changes on region and mainly class. This guy is our equivalent of your rednecks, they are called bogans here though. In the country people still have broad Australian accents. Upper classes or people who consider themselves intelligent tend to intentionally speak with far less of an accent and even put on a mild British accent to disassociate themselves from bogans.

The younger generations are sounding more American, particularly younger girls. Not surprising considering they consume 90% American Jew trash media.

HE'S TRAVELLED THE WOOOOOORRRLDD

sick GQ

>The Project
Fuck off.

Daniel looks like he would sell the dirtiest choof.

yes

Wouldn't you like to live next door to Daniel?

ah fucking no, unemployed, sleeps until 2:00pm, stays up all night every night blasting ACDC and shooting meth. decides to do a burnout at 4:00am, House is a complete write off, 10 half built project cars in the yard. mows the lawn in the middle of the night.

>mows the lawn in the middle of the night.

kek, is that really a thing meth heads do?

nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you yankees), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.

Most Aussies aren't a heck of a lot better. Kind of can't blame Australian SJWs from becoming colossal faggots out of terror.

>mows the lawn in the middle of the night.
If I lived in fucking Australia I'd probably do that even if I wasn't on speed. Fuck mowing when it's like 110 F out

what the fuck are you talking about cunt

Do all Aussies on this board talk like this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=RaAFRga9vhg

You know, when the outsiders leave, we go back to speaking english. This type of "I'm one of you! guys! guys!?" language makes me cringe.

Yep, a mate of mine bought a house south west of Evans Head and his life is a living hell. He's got the house on the market but no one is buying in the area.

Fake and gay

>her face

no, its an ear plug, the clear kind news guys wear, dunno why the rigged him up though.

>AC/DC
Triggered. No way that guy isn't a trve metalhead.

Does every American sound like a redneck from the swamps of Florida?

vocaroo.com/i/s1OGzOrSfuk9

i talk like normal

exactly how all Aussies on this board are like.

>Implying I'm a Leb

holy fuck you literally just described my neighbour across the road. he's a mad cunt but he can't keep dealing meth on my street bro, attracts the worst fuckin abo drop kicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=45JP45Z4lyQ

What the guy in the video is doing is quite common in Australia - affecting a certain style of speak and mannerisms to look like a "true blue aussie" or whatever, it's quite common that people who'd otherwise speak quite normally will act like this for attention.

I guess it's a bit like the way many Americans in Texas like to play dressups in cowboy clothes, and listen to "country" music, an invention from the 80's, to look "true" and "authentic".

KEK

Yes

Based Aussie is based

Fuck I wish I was an aussie

that's so brazenly staged

youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc

Shut the fuck up

This is like watching a skit. Is your news like this all the time?

Man aussies I fucking love you cunts.

florida is so much like australia its crazy

Fragile Canadian Ego Syndrome. Thought all the abuse from the US would've hardened ya up.

>an invention from the 80's, to look "true" and "authentic".
country has been here since before the 30s

He's talking about pop country

Must be why my dick is so hard cuz your mum beats it all the time

A little bit, sometimes I hear myself starting to do the nasally accent and I have to make a conscious effort to stop.

>"country" music, an invention from the 80's
Ehh

Why would a chink hurt another chink?

Only half. The rest talk like 1920's gangsters and horse race or news announcers.

vocaroo.com/i/s02HLn4Un94u

bullshit, guys like this are everywhere. you sound like some fancy cunt who sits in melbourne cbd drinking some poofta coffee from france.

I'm hung-aryan
Get it?
ARYAN!!!!

so this is what shitposting IRL looks like

i knew that, funny enough i was gonna correct him and tell him only corporate country was invaded then

not all corporate country was bad tho

Yeah, the tv presenters were looking down on the dude and in awe of his innocent nature, much like looking at a pet puppy, fucking uppity tv cunts, they'll be ragging on racist Bogans, and how they wouldn't want to buy a house next to him because of the "demographic" in that area

Also, notice that little caress by the interviewer at the end, she wants his dick

>only when they're sober.

Yes they do. I lived in Indiana and can confirm. Once my neighbor came over and asked to borrow some ketchup and asked if I had any loose change...in his underwear.

Mfw i will never be an honorary Strayan.
Just end me

>and why'd he do it that time
>mate did a burnout out side

youtube.com/watch?v=H83GIJQJWSI

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

that reminded me of trailer park boys. especilly the description in the first minute. it's like watching bubbles explaining shit

Quebec should be wiped off the face of this earth
CANADA IS ENGLISH
ASSIMILATE OR GET OUT

/pg/7NewsMelbourne/posts/

>man wielding a home-made flamethrower who raped a teenager in a Melbourne laneway in broad daylight has lost his bid to appeal his conviction.
>driver's been given the shock of their life when a bird dropped a snake on a windscreen.
>quick-thinking service station attendant has used bags of lollies to ward off a masked bandit.
>Victoria Police was aware hundreds of marijuana enthusiasts were gathering in a Melbourne CBD park but made no arrests on the day.
>three people remain in a critical condition following Melbourne's thunderstorm asthma event which has been linked to at least four deaths and 8500 hospitalisations so far.

Almost Florida. But not quite.

Yah? Well your flag doesn't represent your country accurately.

Whenever I read an aussie post I assume it's this guy and read it as such

youtube.com/watch?v=qm61svN4U5g

the show with the dumb white guy for comedic relief, the strong independent white womyn to back up the points of the genius never to be questioned PoC

The look in her eyes, you just KNOW they banged.

Toothless retard bogans on welfare with 3 kids.

tell it to your diverse friends first, anglo scum

You can tell because they have the same hair.
If you fuck an Australian you automatically gain their hairstyle. Shapeshifter chameleons, the lot of us.

HUHUHUH YEA

like a bogan faggot

Yeah the guy is probably such a good bloke he couldn't even comprehend how patronising they were all actually being to him, his brain just doesn't work like that.

They just think he's so 'funny' and 'Aussie', andthen they make him go viral like he's some kind of rare, funny oddity or endangered species. As long as he doesnt talk about anything serious or have any opinion different to theirs, they will love him. Fucking bunch of hyenas, they're the real freaks. As recently as the 90s, this interview wouldn't even have rated a mention, it would have just been an ordinary guy giving an interview.

Hey true blue, don't say you're gone...

Don't be a hero m8

I'm Hung-Aryan
I have only Hung-Aryan friends and family
Kill yourself French nigger
I assimilated because I'm not a fucking nigger
Canada is an Anglo country

youtube.com/watch?v=kbcjPAFTo5A

They talk like this
youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c

m8 i was so dissappointed when i found out that was all an act.

That guy is funny as fuck though, check out his show Soulmates, it's fucking hilarious.

He lives down the road from me user. You should see his "wife" aka ranga freckle and kids. The guy has a tinny out front and a hoarder collection of beer bottles to match.
Top bloke. What a mad cunt.

I bet he got laid afterward